IPTV

ILikeHD works pretty well and a lot cheaper than True with a lot more channels.

Google it and try it out on your computer for a few Baht before paying out for an Android box.

Edited by Eclipse

I agree that ILikeHd is a very good service, offering a wide range of programmes, at very reasonable prices. Discounts are generous if buying multiple options. I have experienced a few hang ups , but nothing too serious. The VOD for films and series is really extensive. They also have their own android box. True,Cth,Gmm et al, will not be seeing my baht in the future.

Google it and try it out on your computer for a few Baht before paying out for an Android box.

Can you access 2 different channels from 2 tv sets at the same time or do you need to buy a second system?

I have " I like HDTV " best value out. The more packages you buy , the cheaper it gets.

http://www.ilikehdtv.tv/

Get to watch sports etc...

Example of cost,I have Basic UK, Premium UK & series on demand Bht 600.00

Can you access 2 different channels from 2 tv sets at the same time or do you need to buy a second system?

1 TV at a time. But if you only want to watch Movies,& series & documentaries, you can get Netflix in Thailand now & can watch up to 4 screens with different content. Mind you no sports or news channels.

You will need 2 boxes and 2 accounts.

You can always download Kodi and gets stacks of other content as well.

Edited by Eclipse

Another advantage of ilikehd is that you can access the programs from anywhere you can receive an Internet connection, very useful while away from home for a few days. Also if you don't need the service for some reason you simply don't buy a package. Resume the service simply by buying a new package when needed. Topping up your credit via a "true money" voucher makes the whole process easy and secure. Highly recommended and Iv been using it for well over a year now.

ILikeHD is streaming internet TV.

You need any computerised device (laptop, desktop, mobile phone or tablet) to access it.

(Or buy the ILike TV "box" if you do not have a smartphone - (which is just the computer part of an Android phone/tablet anyway.)

Then you connect your laptop (or phone/tablet) to your full-size TV via the HDMI slot. (If you have a smart TV then all this is done internally on the TV.)

You cannot watch IlikeHD on two different computers at the same time, because you need to log in every time you connect. If you try to log in on two devices at the same time, it will not allow you access on device2 as you are already logged in on device1.

ILikeHD runs well at a basic broadband connection of 6Mb - and in resolutions of up to 720dpi, which is good enough quality to watch on a 42-inch TV.

Edited by robsamui

ILikeHD is streaming internet TV.

You need any computerised device (laptop, desktop, mobile phone or tablet) to access it.

(Or buy the ILike TV "box" if you do not have a smartphone - (which is just the computer part of an Android phone/tablet anyway.)

Then you connect your laptop (or phone/tablet) to your full-size TV via the HDMI slot. (If you have a smart TV then all this is done internally on the TV.)

You cannot watch IlikeHD on two different computers at the same time, because you need to log in every time you connect. If you try to log in on two devices at the same time, it will not allow you access on device2 as you are already logged in on device1.

ILikeHD runs well at a basic broadband connection of 6Mb - and in resolutions of up to 720dpi, which is good enough quality to watch on a 42-inch TV.

I agree with all of that quoted comment . Also, plenty of low cost android tv boxes are available via Lazada.th / .com. I do recommend buying a corded or cordless mouse at the same time, using the supplied remote control will drive any sane man insane quickly, extremely frustrating!

There is another IPTV system, but I can't advertise the name here . . that, has 100's of English, French, Russian, Thai Channels, far too many to list... Excellent HD quality...

Just about all sports anyone would need, News, Sky, BBC, Fox etc, Hundreds of movies, some of the better Netflix shows, catchup TV on many English channels... (not sure about non uk channels) ... History, Nat Geo etc etc...

Direct to TV with a remote.....

If anyone wants info for the contact, PM me...

Update. Just to let you know. I received last week from Lazada (3 days delivery) the IPTV box. Can highly reccomend, has everything pre installed (kodi, phoenix and so much more) Model I bought was

MXQ-Android Smart TV Box 4.4 TV Box - WiFi /Remote Control Smart IPTV Media Player (Black) ฟรี สาย HDMI 1เส้น

Total Cost 1500 thb including postage. There is no monthly subscription and there shouldnt be as on first viewing a disclaimer states that all services are free.

Hope that helps to whom was interested,

Regards S

Update. Just to let you know. I received last week from Lazada (3 days delivery) the IPTV box. Can highly reccomend, has everything pre installed (kodi, phoenix and so much more) Model I bought was

MXQ-Android Smart TV Box 4.4 TV Box - WiFi /Remote Control Smart IPTV Media Player (Black) ฟรี สาย HDMI 1เส้น

Total Cost 1500 thb including postage. There is no monthly subscription and there shouldnt be as on first viewing a disclaimer states that all services are free.

Hope that helps to whom was interested,

Regards S

It would really be interesting after you have a chance to view & what you actually get, to see what sort of Channels, one gets for free...

It's a question that never seems to get answered in the IT section!

Maybe a strange question in Thailand but is this legal? For instance I mean CTH paid for the rights to show EPL football, do ILikeHD have the rights to stream EPL football etc. ?

Maybe a strange question in Thailand but is this legal? For instance I mean CTH paid for the rights to show EPL football, do ILikeHD have the rights to stream EPL football etc. ?

Technically no, but they can not stop it.

CTH only goes after pubs and restaurants that show EPL on stream or on CTH home view contracts.

They fine 40.000 baht per screen showing EPL in public without CTH public contract.

Add the Filmon app, good for UK TV, and it streams very well,no buffering,

and its FREE.

regards worgeordie

Add the filmon app to what? Is that for computer viewing or TV viewing?... or running through the computer to watch TV via HDMI cable?

This is the type of answer one sees in the Audio / Video section, of TVF, that makes all this stuff hard for most people to comprehend ..

every one is not savvy about all this stuff...blink.png

The system I use has all the channels IlikeTV's premium has and It's 1200 baht a month... But there is not a breakdown in services on does not want... One can pick out the channels one wants as favorites.... too cut down the huge list... then move channels to numbers you want up the list...

Included are all Live, Thai Channels, Russian, French and several other Euro countries if I remember... Movies, TV shows, they lump many series together..Youtube, catch up TV (there you can fast forwar when commercial come on!!! Good if you miss something.... or want to watch when want,...some Netflix. all from box directly to TV...connected to HDMI cable and LAN cable to IPTV box...

Excellent HD quality on 3 bb ASDL 900 baht package....

It's good I guess if one has a Thai partner and or a European/ Russian partner... and pay one price a month... I am not going to advertise the name here... I know several people using it and are happy. thumbsup.gif

-----------------------------------------

One member sent me this available at Lazada, 1500 baht, and channels are free... I am not totally sure which ones..he did mention Sky sports. it's that on going never fully knowing before buying some of these boxes... !t's worth a look at the video! Perhaps a member can say which channel ...if using the system.?

https://youtu.be/vw--cBwO_fI

Not sure if that helps or makes things more confusing! ! blink.png

The system I use has all the channels IlikeTV's premium has and It's 1200 baht a month...

I thought that IlikeHDTV is much cheaper than 1200 THB/month?

The service Jimmy is talking about is not iLikeHDTV, but another IPTV service. I know as I have the same one, and quality is pretty good on my 55" TV.

The system I use has all the channels IlikeTV's premium has and It's 1200 baht a month...

I thought that IlikeHDTV is much cheaper than 1200 THB/month?

I was not clear I guess, facepalm.gif I said or meant to say that the channels I get on the system I use look to be the same as the IlikeTV channels, it a different system...

I know PhetPhet has the same system, I have ....(as do some other people I know) I think we'd agree that it works well... 99% of the time. ILikeTV seems to give choices of packages, whereas what I use does not... it's one price per month = 1200 baht! Is that clearer? facepalm.giftongue.png

I've heard that IlikeTV is not as reliable.... but really cannot comment from hearsay, as I have never used it.... wink.png

As for Sticky's question, I would have thought it should work directly to a TV.... but I don't know... Rooo should be able to answer that.... ??

I'll just add when I got a smart TV a few weeks ago, it was a little tedious to setup the IPTV.... I muddled through and got it to work and it's fine! I just have to figure out other things Smart TV's do! laugh.png

I have " I like HDTV " best value out. The more packages you buy , the cheaper it gets.

http://www.ilikehdtv.tv/

Get to watch sports etc...

Example of cost,I have Basic UK, Premium UK & series on demand Bht 600.00

Is it buffers ?

Btw.

Get kodi with that free

Edited by BeefSlapper

Somebody must be able to answer my question: Can you load a package from ILIKETV directly on to a smart TV or do you need a box????

If the smart TV uses the android or iOS operating systems = yes. Otherwise you can view through the web browser directly through the smart TV. The same applies if viewing on a Windows computer.

Somebody must be able to answer my question: Can you load a package from ILIKETV directly on to a smart TV or do you need a box????

I was using ILIKEHDTV on my Samsung smart TV via the built in web browser, it works ok. I have since moved to another service that utilizes the SmartIPTV player app that is built into the samsung TV and receive much smoother streams.

I was using ILIKEHDTV on my Samsung smart TV via the built in web browser, it works ok. I have since moved to another service that utilizes the SmartIPTV player app that is built into the samsung TV and receive much smoother streams.

Whats the name of the service.

Pm me

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk