Hot weather blamed for three deaths - including US man in Chiang Mai

webfact

Hot weather blamed for three deaths - including US man in Chiang Mai

cm.jpg
Image: Daily News

CHIANG MAI:-- Hot weather has been blamed for three deaths including a US man who died in a condo in Chiang Mai.

In all three cases people are suspected of having strokes as soaring temperatures exacerbated existing medical conditions, reports Daily News.

Perry Bloomerside (name transliterated), 66, a US citizen was found at his ninth floor room at a condo in Huay Kaew Road, Chiang Mai. He had been dead for at least seven days and is thought to have had a stroke. There were no signs of foul play.

In Phitsanulok a fifty year old Thai woman, Sujitra Yipsaengthong, the owner of a beauty salon called Kung Beauty was found dead by friends on a sofa in an unclothed state. A fan was whirring nearby.

In Nakorn Sri Thammarat Jian Petchsrithong, 59, a rubber worker, was found in his house dead from suspected stroke and dehydration blamed on the hot weather.

Source: Daily News

tvn.png
-- 2016-05-04

I suspect a lot more than three deaths due to the heat. In and around our village there have been seven recent (last month) deaths and aside from one, all were unexpected.In fairness the people who died were all elderly but equally they had been living a normal life with no outward signs of illness. All cremated within a couple of days and no autopsy or investigation and death attributed to natural causes.

>>Anyway Mr Bloomerside too young to go on your own in a condo.<<

What ?......None of us are guaranteed to reach 3 score and 10 .

Edited by anto

One news account said it was locked from the inside. Some people are just messy housekeepers.

Did you notice Nancy it looks a lot like the interior of one of our units especially mine. The ceiling looks stippled.

I think it is Hillside Condo 4.

American Man Passes Away in Chiang Mai Condo
by CityNews

Decased-American-man-1024x576.jpg

CityNews – At 11am on May 3, an elderly American man was found dead in his condominium, allegedly passing away due to a congenital disease.

66-year-old Perry Boomershine from America was found on the floor of his apartment in a condominium on Huay Kaew road with a pot of pills that had spilled across the floor.

The pills were allegedly prescription drugs for a congenital disease, which caused his death.

Full story: http://www.chiangmaicitylife.com/news/american-man-passes-away-chiang-mai-condo-2/

cn.png
-- Chiang City News 2016-05-04

The 2 Thais might very well of died from the heat but Mr Bloomerside died ( possibly ) from a stroke , heat stroke or other . What next , suicides caused by the heat ?

Anyway Mr Bloomerside too young to go on your own in a condo.

Don't be ridiculous! Suicides aren't caused by the heat! Your thinking is muddy grasshopper!

Heatwaves can't cause suicides, only things like heavy vehicle brake failures, falling off balconies, accidental death by sword cuts etc. What were you thinking!?

;)

American Man Passes Away in Chiang Mai Condo

by CityNews

Decased-American-man-1024x576.jpg

CityNews At 11am on May 3, an elderly American man was found dead in his condominium, allegedly passing away due to a congenital disease.

66-year-old Perry Boomershine from America was found on the floor of his apartment in a condominium on Huay Kaew road with a pot of pills that had spilled across the floor.

The pills were allegedly prescription drugs for a congenital disease, which caused his death.

Full story: http://www.chiangmaicitylife.com/news/american-man-passes-away-chiang-mai-condo-2/

cn.png

-- Chiang City News 2016-05-04

were they selling tickets to get into the room, that's quite a line up.

>>Anyway Mr Bloomerside too young to go on your own in a condo.<<

What ?......None of us are guaranteed to reach 3 score and 10 .

Oh, cheers ! I will be 3 score years and 10 next Feb. If I don;'t make it I will blame you. So will my wife and 4 grand children and my son in law and a Ladyboy ...........no . not sure about her but it will be your fault anyway so there.