Quick arrest of step father beast who mercilessly beat two year old to death

webfact

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The first words in this article are : high on ya ba ...

And there you have it.

I wonder how many people, Thai or Western, are fully aware of exactly how much damage ya ba is inflicting on this country. I have friends in various parts of rural Thailand who confirm that its progression there is disastrous. People are bored, poor, angry, frustrated, and that 'magic' pill becomes the answer. Needless to say, they are utterly unaware of how destructive it is, and how it can lead them into acts of unspeakable violence.

The cheap alcohols that are consumed in these areas are hardly less dangerous than ya ba, and the combination of the two is explosive.

It's mind boggling to see a society destructing itself at the base so radically and rapidly.

- a journalist using "beast" in the headline; violating basic standards of "objective" journalism, and stooping to the level of a cheap tabloid.

- guilty until proven innocent (unlikely)

- "high on drugs" will be used as a defense for a lighter sentence (don't forget the 'Mercedes Murderer' who has had it pretty easy so far -- not even charged with murder)

- the ludicrous "re-enactment" (where was the "pointing" this time?)

- the over-the-top posts on TV (e.g. post #20)

Yes a brutal crime was committed that sickens us all. It just seems that Fantasy Land adds an air of surrealism to the whole nauseous mix.

Would you prefer it if they referred to him as a gentleman, rather than a beast? He is a beast. Stop defending him by attacking innocent people!

I'd prefer journalism that just reports the news, and avoids "yellow journalism." Journalism 101

Secondly, how does my post defend him? Reading 101

This might be wrong to say... but this scum needs to die a brutal death at either the hands of the police and claim he tried to escape, or by one of his future fellow prisoners. Drugs or no drugs... he forfeited his life to live in society or in captivity. I pray they eventually sentence him to death

The S.O.B. is smiling while reenacting his crime! He is a total waste of oxygen. ​Being high on drugs or alcohol is no defense for committing crimes, especially ones as heinous as this. One CHOOSES to drugs and alcohol! No one forces their hand. He should be put away for life without parole. Admission of guilt, apologies, or remorse, should not be taken into account when handing down a verdict. Just the thought of that poor, defenseless, little child being murdered at the hands of this monster is incomprehensible.

Next to the 'high on Ya Ba' next door brutal rape of an 11 month old baby in my hometown whom succumbed to her injuries!!, this is the second in line crazed high profile killing which involves children.

Last week a crazed (high on Ya Ba) monk slaughtered a women in Khon Kaen, because he saw FB messages of her prompting his sick mind to call for an honor killing as he called it.

And STILL people call for legalizing this evil drug in Thailand.

Hmm. He will be taken care of in jail. Poor girl. Poor mum. And poor guy for being so wasted and lost. I agree with the poster above about the yaba problem in this country. And alcoholism. And domestic violence. And the lack of responsibility taken by friends, neighbours, community. They don't interfere for thainess sake.

The S.O.B. is smiling while reenacting his crime! He is a total waste of oxygen. ​Being high on drugs or alcohol is no defense for committing crimes, especially ones as heinous as this. One CHOOSES to drugs and alcohol! No one forces their hand. He should be put away for life without parole. Admission of guilt, apologies, or remorse, should not be taken into account when handing down a verdict. Just the thought of that poor, defenseless, little child being murdered at the hands of this monster is incomprehensible.

Give him life in jail twice then reduce it by half as he admitted it and guess what, you still have life in jail

Well it is time for police to teach him a lesson.

Beat the scum till he is dead.

Why waste money taking him to court, keeping him in prison.

Disgusting lowlife does not deserve to life.

How can anyone do something like he did to a poor defenseless child?

No that is to good for him. Beat him to an inch of his death, let him recover without medical assistance and then beat him again. Let him relive the pain and agony the child would have felt over and over.

Nah, wait a minute. Remember the scene from Se7en? Where he tied the guy to a bed for years on end without feeding him, just the necessities to stay alive?

What are you bunch like? Trying to make up worse punishments. Of course this piece of psycho scum deserves a severe punishment but believe me when I say that the worst punishment ever is when one is standing in front of a firing squad and knowing that ones end has arrived. Torturing people is for psychopaths and that is what we are condemning here.

Remember the part from Unforgiven when Dirty Harry says this:

75424-unforgiven-william-munny-gif-quote

Rest softly little girl

Give him life in jail twice then reduce it by half as he admitted it and guess what, you still have life in jail

Are you really sure he admitted to everything, and the nervous smile in the re-enactment isn't hoping that people are buying it? Sorry I can't buy the stupidity of threatening the mother to keep her mouth shut too, or why in hell he decided that he had to go back and finish the little girl off.

I wonder if anybody thinks they still need to bother doing an autopsy to determine the cause of death. Things are never so bad that the whole truth and nothing but can't be worse.

Am I the only one that feels anger towards the mother as well? She knowingly dated a psycho abusive <deleted> and should feel shame for letting her carnal desires overide her duty to provide a safe and loving environment for her daughter.

And no, people like this don't ''suddenly'' turn into scum so she doesn't have the ''but he was never like this before'' bs excuse that I often hear.

Thailand needs to build some more prisons. Adult Thugs, Corrupt Politicians, Corrupt Police, Teenage Thugs, Corrupt Government

officials, ect! They need to move from inactive posts to prison!

Hmm. He will be taken care of in jail. Poor girl. Poor mum. And poor guy for being so wasted and lost. I agree with the poster above about the yaba problem in this country. And alcoholism. And domestic violence. And the lack of responsibility taken by friends, neighbours, community. They don't interfere for thainess sake.

"Poor mum".........my ass ! She admitted that the boy friend was violent with her. So why did she stay with him and put her baby in such terrible danger. She is half as responsible as he is.

The headline calls him a BEAST!!

I'm my mind he is not a BEAST,

A BEAST is a honest hard working animal.

He is the lowest of the low.

He makes a SEWER RAT look like a Prince.

I just hope when he gets to prison his fellow inmates inflict similar punishment on him, and he dies a slow agonising death.

Case #1:

A "step father" mercilessly beat his 2 year old daughter to death.
He admits the crime (sentence will be reduced by 50%);

He admits that he was high on drugs at the moment of the crime (sentence will be further reduced or annihilated);

He apologized for the crime and made a proper "wai" (his crime is forgiven).

Summarized: this guy will walk free in a few weeks/months.

Case #2:

A journalist dare to post a comment about the "new constitution".

He is jailed for 10 years without bail.

Am I missing something?

The life of a 2 year old child is of less value as a comment about the "new constitution"?

Where are we going to"
Sharia law for everybody?

Being high on drugs and alcohol increases the chances of someone committing a heinous crime. Everyone of us has the ability to kill, it's a natural instinct we're born with. Meth amphetamine is a stimulant, when combined with alcohol which makes some prone to act out and become violent. Then add a small child into this equation then the chances of the child being beaten or abused is obviously greater. As for this story being unique to Thailand, no way. These same tragic events happen all over the world. You can't look after kids if your drunk or high on drugs, period.

I hope a proper trial and appropriate sentence for the horrific crime. Drugs are no defence just further addition to Indictment. Sadly these crimes of mindless brutality and murder against children are not Thai specific but a disease in all of Our Societies. My Country (NZ) has a woeful record. Why any One would hurt a precious child the true jewels of our World I do not know. Rest in Peace little One .

- a journalist using "beast" in the headline; violating basic standards of "objective" journalism, and stooping to the level of a cheap tabloid.

- guilty until proven innocent (unlikely)

- "high on drugs" will be used as a defense for a lighter sentence (don't forget the 'Mercedes Murderer' who has had it pretty easy so far -- not even charged with murder)

- the ludicrous "re-enactment" (where was the "pointing" this time?)

- the over-the-top posts on TV (e.g. post #20)

Yes a brutal crime was committed that sickens us all. It just seems that Fantasy Land adds an air of surrealism to the whole nauseous mix.

Would you prefer it if they referred to him as a gentleman, rather than a beast? He is a beast. Stop defending him by attacking innocent people!

I'd prefer journalism that just reports the news, and avoids "yellow journalism." Journalism 101

Secondly, how does my post defend him? Reading 101

You are defending him by omission, by not condemning his actions and focusing on trivial issues.

Your post suggests that you find journalistic integrity a more serious issue than the beating to death of an innocent 2 year old.

The fact that when you read about this, all these other issues are what springs to your mind, I would suggest you have the traits of a Sociopath.

This man is a beast, and this crime saddens and shocks me greatly. I have a two year old daughter and I would happily see "this beast" tortured. His crime is the worst of the worst and he deserves the worst punishment. I believe death is far to easy for him, and would prefer he was in a living hell for the rest of his days. I almost cried reading this about this poor little girl. How you can think of such trivialities in the face of this I find impossible to understand.

Archived