Quality, affordable MATCHA Green Tea?

moonseeker

I order mine on amazon and get mates who are coming for a visit to bring it over. I haven't tried the online ordering with shipping to LOS since they may have issues with it at Customs? If anyone can confirm hassle-free direct import, then that's a new option to try and thanks for the link.

Try Aroma , they sell 200 gram bags with Matcha tea produced in Thailand. 160 baht. The best quality I have found which is not imported. You can buy them in the cafe inside Home pro next to Big C S-Pattaya. If you want imported from Japan they sell big packs at Friendship , 1 kilo but the price is close to 2000 baht.

Edited by balo

Try Aroma , they sell 200 gram bags with Matcha tea produced in Thailand. 160 baht. The best quality I have found which is not imported. You can buy them in the cafe inside Home pro next to Big C S-Pattaya. If you want imported from Japan they sell big packs at Friendship , 1 kilo but the price is close to 2000 baht.

Another good find. How about MaxValu at the newly opened Harbor Mall? They are Japanese co-owned so maybe a good place to ask. Failing that, pop up the road to Sri Racha which has had a sizeable Japanese community for ages so could be an easy find in the food outlets up there?

Not sure what you mean by Good Quality Macha.

Normally you expect to pay around US$1/gram for good quality so I'm not sure that Aroma 200gram for 160Baht or US$ 0.023/gram is very good.

200gram of good quality should cost around 7000Baht !!!!

Not that I would be able to tell the difference in tastetongue.png

buy mine at Tops , I also stop at Costco USA before coming , they sell a combo Sensa and Matcha 100 bags $15.00 Edited by Ireland32

Not sure what you mean by Good Quality Macha.

Normally you expect to pay around US$1/gram for good quality so I'm not sure that Aroma 200gram for 160Baht or US$ 0.023/gram is very good.

200gram of good quality should cost around 7000Baht !!!!

Not that I would be able to tell the difference in tastetongue.png

Please read balo's post more slowly. He said, "The best quality I have found which is not imported."