Danish tourist hurt in Walking Street punch up

webfact

There's no such thing as a 'late license' for public entertainment with or without alcohol in Thailand. You pay the cops and/or local orbortor, puyai bahn, etc. and just get on with it.

Furthermore, there's no "official entertainment zone" anywhere in Thailand either.

Nice 'wallpaper' at Iron BTW.

Patpong, RCA and Ratchada in Bangkok are in Entertainment Zones for which different licensing/opening rules apply.

It was my understanding that Walking Street in Pattaya and Bangla in Phuket were also zoned areas.

Obviously, being Thailand other options are available!

There is no different set of opening/closing times applied for different Entertainment License. It is standard all over Thailand, 2 am closing time for Entertianment Licenses which covers clubs, bars, restaurants, massage places. They just pay the police off to operate later.

I do believe there are some areas which the government dedicate it as entertainment zones.

Poor chap , his face will always be online and he can google his name when he gets old to remember the good old times in Pattaya.

When they realized nobody was hacked to death they all laughed their brains out, neurotic as they are when called to a 'brawl' these day's

But as stated, respect, and keep up the 'good 'job.

I think it is quite obvious the man with the tight brown pantsuit made a joke about the victim to his face in a language he doesn't understand.

Why start being professional now?

Yes, quite obvious Miss Cleo. whistling.gif