Baht bus driver left with broken leg after altercation with Indian tourists in Pattaya

webfact

I highly doubt a baht bus driver would ask the tourists if they wanted him to drive them back.

Would be more like GET OFF MY BUS YOU STUPID FARANGS!!!!!

FYI ... Indians are not farangs.

FYI... If you're not a Thai, to them you're a farang....

Really' in Scotland they don't designate Indians as Indian - everyone of these cultures are just Pakis it's just one of those things it's not racist just more so stupidity hahaha

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I highly doubt a baht bus driver would ask the tourists if they wanted him to drive them back.

Wrong

Please do not class us with Indians ,especially if they were from Bangladesh,every one I ever met and there were so many. To a man were s__m.

Likely of two scenarios. This is at the usual end of route. He either tried charging them 20b each or as taxi rather than a baht bus rate even though he did not know their destination. They headed east and he followed them. Had they headed towards the beach the other drivers at the 2 North Pattaya stands would have jumped in.

Please do not class us with Indians ,especially if they were from Bangladesh,every one I ever met and there were so many. To a man were s__m.

Would that word be "slim" ?

Prolly go for the Indian story.

This brought to mind a friend of mine who was in Pucket last year with her two children and husband. Husband wanted to stay in town and party with some mates so she caught a baht bus to go home.

After a while she found that everyone else had got off and they were still not at her accomodation. The bus promptly stopped and the driver demanded a decent sum of money to continue.

She, being a headstrong lass refused, but she agreed shortly after when the driver produced a knife and threatened her . . .

Nasty little <deleted>.

Baht bus in Phuket ? Bullshit - no have !

Husband who decides to party and let wife and kids find their way home alone on something like a non existing baht bus - idiot !

Sounds like a complete made up story to me (phuket resident for 20 years)

Repeating the story as she told me. The woman is not a liar. Nor am I.

Wrong

Khun Khaek

Wrong

I stand corrected as I just asked my fiancee if she would classify an indian as a farang and her response was no we would call them Indian.