Knife Fight Between Kuwaitis Rocks Pattaya City Beer Bar

rooster59

Knife Fight Between Kuwaitis Rocks Pattaya City Beer Bar

Albert Jack

post-247607-0-86294200-1462603724_thumb.

PATTAYA: At 4am on the morning of Saturday 7th May Pattaya Police Deputy Inspector Temtrong Rodsiri received reports of incident at a beer bar behind the Marina Plaza Hotel in south Pattaya that had led to two serious injuries.

Early reports suggest that twenty-nine year old Mr Ahmad Eha & Mr Sami Joha, also twenty-nine years of age, and both men Kuwaiti Nationals, were taken by Sawangboriboon Rescue Volunteers to Pattaya Memorial Hospital suffering serious knife wounds.

Mr Ahmad Eha had been stabbed in the right arm and in both legs and upon arrival need to be revived by medics using a defibrillator machine. His compatriot Mr Joha had received a large stab wound to his left ear and also required urgent medical assistance.

A witness to the incident, Mr Sukrin Khaokokgroad a twenty-six year old cashier at the venue, explained to investigators that the two men had been involved in a heated argument with other Kuwaiti nationals only days earlier but there had been no violence that time. However, following another altercation on the second occasion knives were produced and the men fought in front of many witnesses.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/223970/knife-fight-kuwaitis-rocks-pattaya-city-beer-bar/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2016-05-07

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"Mr Ahmad Eha had been stabbed in the right arm and in both legs and upon arrival need to be revived by medics using a defibrillator machine."

Our paramedics and cops back home should take note of this technique of dealing with a bleeding drunk.

"Get in the squad car or we will attach a car battery to your testicles revive you again."

Plastic Muslims. What about all of their 'no poison shall pass my lips' stuff. I'm amazed at how Muslims who are not supposed to smoke drink or listen to music seem to forget all about it when they get to Thailand and other countries..

Big stamp in passport for all four.

Valuables confiscated for the expense.

Next nonstop to Kuwait goes at 3AM this night.

All four to the plane and make sure they sit together.

Unfortunately no knifes allowed on Kuwait Air.

Marine plaza, a spot that I can do without.

Edited by KhunBENQ

Awww! You guys are all killjoys.

I reckon it would be great to see a little <deleted> (Western Oriental Gentlemen) knife action in real.

Not often you get a fair fight between two combatants. Although it seems one was more skilled than the other.

At least there was no reports of the mob plunging in with a sucker hit.

Wish I was there.

Big stamp in passport for all four.

Valuables confiscated for the expense.

Next nonstop to Kuwait goes at 3AM this night.

All four to the plane and make sure they sit together.

Unfortunately no knifes allowed on Kuwait Air.

Marine plaza, a spot that I can do without.

I like the good old days when they'd publish their full names, nationalities and pictures of their passports in the articles so that anyone surfing the net could get the full details of who they were, where they were from and what they'd been doing.

Often wondered if any of their "escapades" caught up with them when they returned to the motherland.

(Then again, in the "good old days" they'd also publish people's full addresses in the news stories as well so everyone knew that ole' Mr Blighty of #14/218 soi Oopsadaisie, moo 4, South Pattaya, 20150 was locked up in jail (or in the hospital) and his accommodation was just sitting there, all empty and unattended and stuff......) (Recall what happened after the Tsunami when certain countries published the names of the dead/missing only to find that people were using that info to target their homes for burglaries in their home countries.)

Plastic Muslims. What about all of their 'no poison shall pass my lips' stuff. I'm amazed at how Muslims who are not supposed to smoke drink or listen to music seem to forget all about it when they get to Thailand and other countries..

A-Rabs

I've had a few altercations in the past (UK) with these sort of nationals who always pull a knife cause they can't fight. It's their birthright so don't get cut up about it.

Edited by ScotBkk

A-Rabs

I've had a few altercations in the past (UK) with these sort of nationals who always pull a knife cause they can't fight. It's their birthright so don't get cut u about it.

I teach Krav Maga and have taught around the World, knife defences being a big part and what is strange regarding knife cultures (birthrights as you rightly say!) is the difference from country to country! They're all slags though, best thing is defence by distance - be somewhere else!

Is this when they usually take their holidays?

In Samui right now it's like living in a suburb of the UAE, some of the nightspots like Ark Bar have been renamed Ali Arkbar by the locals.

Incidentally....Drinking, making as much noise as possible on big bikes, paying over the top for sex, etc. don't remember those being muslim precepts whistling.gif

Car battery...make them sit in the chair in the corner a better idea.....then plug it in

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Muslims and alcohol?

Only 3 things to add to the battery remark,

1: Red is positive.

2: Black is negative.

3; Make sure their bollucks are wet.

A-Rabs

I've had a few altercations in the past (UK) with these sort of nationals who always pull a knife cause they can't fight. It's their birthright so don't get cut up about it.

As long as they fight among each other without hurting anyone else....

Edited by hansnl

At least 25 years ago 2 Thai laborers were arrested in Saudi for smoking during Ramadan!

Thai government asked for their release and repatriation!

Saudis went hardline and refused.

Thai govt instructed police in PATTAYA to arrest every Mid Eastern person smoking, sitting at a bar drinking or in a restaurant eating in daylight hours booze or no booze!

They got about 60 of assorted nationalities but a bunch of Saudis.

A trade was arranged and the 2 locals came home.

The 60 were released after appearing before a judge brought in from NARATHIWAT!

Yup. But try insulting the prophet and they'll come for your throat, even while drunk :)

All the rabid racist and Arab haters all well represented here, all the tough guys who would run a mile if a knife was pulled on them.

Keep to your keyboard warrior mode, its anonymous and you can talk tough.

All the rabid racist and Arab haters all well represented here, all the tough guys who would run a mile if a knife was pulled on them.

Huh?!? if a knife is pulled getting away is the smart thing to do, what is "tough" about waiting to be stabbed? nobody in the comments I read said they would fight it.

Anyway, you completely missed the point. The coward (whatever the origin) is the one who pulled the knife, not the guy on the receiving end.

Edited by firestar

I've been on a few flights coming to BKK from either Bahrain, Abu Dhabi or Dubai. Just watch the behavior of the groups of young Arab men change shortly after take off. Similarly going back, they sober up very quickly on landing!

Huh?!? if a knife is pulled getting away is the smart thing to do, what is "tough" about waiting to be stabbed? nobody in the comments I read said they would fight it.

Anyway, you completely missed the point. The coward (whatever the origin) is the one who pulled the knife, not the guy on the receiving end.

Every single real bona fide self defense or martial arts instructor I've ever met has always said the defense technique against a knife attack is to run away as fast as you can and hope the assailant can't throw it good.

Only an idiot thinks the Hollywood techniques work - they're not real.

Nothing cowardly about using a knife in a fight, any more than a gun, sword, baton, knuckle duster, club or whatever. People used them for centuries. There is no such thing as a fair fight.

"Mr Ahmad Eha had been stabbed in the right arm and in both legs and upon arrival need to be revived by medics using a defibrillator machine."

Our paramedics and cops back home should take note of this technique of dealing with a bleeding drunk.

"Get in the squad car or we will attach a car battery to your testicles revive you again."

seems more likely the volume loss led to a rhythm requiring electrical conversion.

drunks not infrequently have very real serious medical problems though health care staff may overlook attributing everything to being drunk