Best place to live? Really?

Most liberal ideas theses days are the rag tag ideas of trotskyikes and assorted left wing nutcases. I probably know more about Marxism than they or you. The last labour cabinet had ex SWP members who pushed through an extreme left agenda disguised as liberal values and tolerance. The current labour party leader has a Marxist past and quotes Mao in Parliament. This is not conspiracy theory it's because it's not covert - it's in the open just as mass uncontrolled immigration is on view and not secret. Do your research a bit better please. Many current trends destroying the UK have their roots in extreme left wing ideas.

You are unbelievably pig ignorant, Gordon Brown's cabinet was extreme left was it? just a stupid statement like that shows how ignorant you are. What's destroying the UK and the rest of the world is the biggest ponzi scheme ever, Capitalism.

What's the alternative, Communism? We've seen how well that works.

Edited by giddyup

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most liberal ideas theses days are the rag tag ideas of trotskyikes and assorted left wing nutcases. I probably know more about Marxism than they or you. The last labour cabinet had ex SWP members who pushed through an extreme left agenda disguised as liberal values and tolerance. The current labour party leader has a Marxist past and quotes Mao in Parliament. This is not conspiracy theory it's because it's not covert - it's in the open just as mass uncontrolled immigration is on view and not secret. Do your research a bit better please. Many current trends destroying the UK have their roots in extreme left wing ideas.

You are unbelievably pig ignorant, Gordon Brown's cabinet was extreme left was it? just a stupid statement like that shows how ignorant you are. What's destroying the UK and the rest of the world is the biggest ponzi scheme ever, Capitalism.

You're right, China is thriving.

Communism with a healthy dose of Capitalism thrown in. Didn't see too many exotic foreign cars and Western goods being sold in the old Soviet Union.

Edited by giddyup

Communism with a healthy dose of Capitalism thrown in. Didn't see too many exotic foreign cars and Western goods being sold in the old Soviet Union.

Yeah because rampant consumerism and materialism is something to be proud of

Some like to sit on a Rice bog....with no pretty girls, only a hog.

There are also those who prefer the beach, with a cold beer easily in reach.

For others, soi cowboy is nice....in spite of the pollution and vice.

A tropical island, for me, is quite good.....and I would stay forever, if only I could.

Edited by slipperylobster