Teenage girl with alleged "murder in mind" held over slaying of handicapped man

webfact

Teenage girl with alleged "murder in mind" held over slaying of handicapped man

tg.jpg
Image: Manager Online

BANGKOK:-- Police have arrested the girlfriend of one of the gang held for assaulting and killing a handicapped man last week in the Chok Chai 4 area of Lat Prao.

The nineteen year old is alleged to have egged on her boyfriend in the savage gang attack in broad daylight that left 36 year old bread seller Somkiat Srichan dead from knife wounds, reports Manager Online.

Natnicha (or Game) Ritlamlert, 19, was refused bail by the Rachadapisek Criminal Court on the grounds of the seriousness of the case and that she might flee. She was ordered held for twelve days Sunday and taken to a detention centre for females in Bang Khen.

Police said that she is the girlfriend of Monmanas Saengpho one of six men already arrested and held over the incident on May 1st that has captivated the nation. She is alleged to have shouted multiple times: "I am going to <deleted> kill you."

Police accept that she did not take physical part in the melee but they told the court that she was there and there was intention in her mind to kill that is a criminal offence. She was arrested after a warrant had been issued earlier.

Police are still processing DNA evidence from bloodstains, fingerprints and other evidence as they prepare the case against all concerned.

Reports suggested that no relatives had attempted to post bail for the jailed girl.

Source: Manager Online

tvn.png
-- 2016-05-09

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A very silly young lady with a strange affection for seeing someone cut up by a mob of cowards....whistling.gif

Fish head soup may point her into a more civilized direction..

What's the significance of the fish head soup suggestion?

Thai prison food.

I hope she will get punished too , lets hope she is not from a rich family . A few years inside a Thai prison could teach her something.,

Guess that she doesn't have a Police father.

coffee1.gif

She'll be thrown under the bus for 'influencing' the poor drunk boys, who simply had no choice but to carry out her sick wishes because they were drunk and couldn't lose face.

She will be sentenced and do time.

The ones with police fathers will be sentenced, with the small print reading released on bail pending their appeal. Which will be lengthy.

Even if she gets off her future is to get knocked up by some thoughtless Thai thug, become a single mom trolling Thaifriendy.com for fat old farangs to pay the rent.....how could jail be worse than that ?

Some times the girls are much worse than the boys.

Egging the boys on, more more.

Again it is the upbringing at fault, most teenagers now are unable to tell right from wrong.

I agree. When girls fight they appear to have no boundaries. They see themselves as that which they have been deemed, 'the weaker sex', and simply let fly. Boys, with exceptions, will hold back a tad. In the UK anyway. Bloodthirsty little bitch.

Some times the girls are much worse than the boys.

Egging the boys on, more more.

Again it is the upbringing at fault, most teenagers now are unable to tell right from wrong.

Most teenagers are perfectly able to tell right from wrong.

The 6+1 in this case also knew what they were doing was wrong. They just thought they were immune.

What an evil little thing she is. it would seem so. Some say that she may be held responsible as some sort of a scapegoat for the attackers. Maybe, we'll have to wait and see on that, but her part in this callous, cold blooded thrill kill could have played a large part. Certainly her role should not be underestimated.

I once owned a restaurant right smack in the middle of 5 Pubs/Nite-Clubs. By far the females were the worst. A real eye opener.

Some women will get you killed. Some others will want you to kill for them. Thankfully they don't exist in large numbers. But they are out there. No race, culture or society is immune,

Sometimes you think they must imagine that they are playing video games,

where they can kill people without consequence and they same thinking

just carry' s on into the real World,maybe with the addition of drugs.

regards worgeordie

Not wanting my post to be deleted I can`t describe in detail what I would like to see happen to this girl. As a hint, it would involve a sharp pointed instrument and a rope.

She is to be taken to a detention centre for females in Bang Khen. I`m sure she`ll prove to be very popular with her new inmate pals and hope she enjoys their gang initiation welcome.

I was very surprised to read that,"there was intention in her mind to kill that is a criminal offence."

Let he who is without blame cast the first stone.

Yup, she had no part in the murder. A bystander. Verbals mean nothing. The males did it, let them rot in jail.

Let her off with a slap on the wrist.

I was very surprised to read that,"there was intention in her mind to kill that is a criminal offence."

Let he who is without blame cast the first stone.

Yup, she had no part in the murder. A bystander. Verbals mean nothing. The males did it, let them rot in jail.

Let her off with a slap on the wrist.

'Incitement' existed in English Common Law up until 2008.

It may well exist in Thai Law, which is largely based on English Common Law.

blame it on the Girl who most likely isnt from a important family ...

Who's blaming it on the girl? She's just one of several arrested none of whom are from "important" families.

Not 'important'? Really, by what standard are you judging this? Some or all of the boys are sons of police officers. As far as I am aware we don't know the ranks so it's hard to judge but clearly there is some element of 'entitlement' from the boys to even consider doing this. If your judging their importance to national figures then clearly there is none, but in a local sense they could be fairly well connected and get preferential treatment to reduce sentences. We don't know.

She was refused bail by the Rachadapisek Criminal Court on the grounds of the seriousness of the case and that she might flee.

no relatives had attempted to post bail for the jailed girl.huh???

A very silly young lady with a strange affection for seeing someone cut up by a mob of cowards....whistling.gif

Fish head soup may point her into a more civilized direction..

What's the significance of the fish head soup suggestion?

The first class "know it all and rub it in other people faces" don't know that fish head soup is a very popular dish in Thai jails. Sometimes it is more clever to keep one's mouth shout.

From the OP "Natnicha (or Game) Ritlamlert, 19, was refused bail by the Rachadapisek Criminal Court on the grounds of the seriousness of the case and that she might flee. She was ordered held for twelve days Sunday and taken to a detention centre for females in Bang Khen."

Shame they didn't do that to Red Bull Kid!!

He actually had the means to disappear, she obviously hasn't.....

Why does this bring certain a US Presidential candidate who eggs his supporters on to attack protesters and offers to pay their court fees if they get in trouble for it?

I know it's not the same legal system, but it is just as wrong IMO.