Teenage girl with alleged "murder in mind" held over slaying of handicapped man

webfact

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have just checked the meaning of "incitement" in a law dictionary, but have not found any similarity to the police statement that, "there was intention in her mind to kill that is a criminal offence."

May I also remind the salivating masochists that she is innocent until proven guilty.

Knowing a little about Thai relationships in this age group, she is likely more dumb than malevolent. Young Thai women are often controlled by their Thai boyfriends and she is likely yet another stupid girl following some thug (with a good family connection and some money) down the primrose path. No excuse but once she sees reality (very soon I would imagine...she'll be squawking like a kiwi (the tropical bird..not our friends from NZ) and testifying against her handsome man.

Some times the girls are much worse than the boys.

Egging the boys on, more more.

Again it is the upbringing at fault, most teenagers now are unable to tell right from wrong.

I think they can tell right from wrong...they simply don't care...there are no predictable consequences for any actions here in Thailand...so why not act on pure impulse?

I have just checked the meaning of "incitement" in a law dictionary, but have not found any similarity to the police statement that, "there was intention in her mind to kill that is a criminal offence."

May I also remind the salivating masochists that she is innocent until proven guilty.

Here you go, although this is an explanation of the Criminal Charge of 'Incitement' under Australian Law, (along with Precedents) you will probably find, as in many other countries where this charge still exists in their Criminal Code that it has its roots in English Common Law. Which is pretty far reaching.

BTW please do not think I am offering up excuses for the male offenders, they should go down for premeditated murder no matter what the girl said or did. To be used in mitigation, prior to sentencing, only.

http://www.findlaw.com.au/articles/4516/what-is-incitement-and-how-is-it-a-criminal-offenc.aspx

"Aiding and Abetting" is still a criminal offence under the Uk legal system

Which would include incitement...

And clearly from the reports she did nothing to protect the victim

In the Thai press, she shouted Kha man.

This is an imperative, e.g. "Kill him (impolite pronoun)."

I would like to know how it was translated into the first person.

Kill him/Kill it.

Translates as 'it', but low class Thais use it to describe people they view as far beneath them, such as like a dog or other animal.

'Kill it'

Lovely people. rolleyes.gif

Edited by Happy Grumpy

In the Thai press, she shouted Kha man.

This is an imperative, e.g. "Kill him (impolite pronoun)."

I would like to know how it was translated into the first person.

Kill him/Kill it.

Translates as 'it', but low class Thais use it to describe people they view as far beneath them, such as like a dog or other animal.

'Kill it'

Lovely people. rolleyes.gif

Yes, but compare this to the translation provided in the opening post and explain how the media got to such a translation.

blame it on the Girl who most likely isnt from a important family ...

Who's blaming it on the girl? She's just one of several arrested none of whom are from "important" families.

Not 'important'? Really, by what standard are you judging this? Some or all of the boys are sons of police officers. As far as I am aware we don't know the ranks so it's hard to judge but clearly there is some element of 'entitlement' from the boys to even consider doing this. If your judging their importance to national figures then clearly there is none, but in a local sense they could be fairly well connected and get preferential treatment to reduce sentences. We don't know.

Another slant, IMHO one would hope that police officers (any country) would by nature of their daily work and responsibilities take a bit more time and effort to teach their offspring about right and wrong, and at least a rudimentary knowledge of the actual law and the process and the consequences of breaking the law.

But perhaps I'm out of touch.

Sometimes you think they must imagine that they are playing video games,

where they can kill people without consequence and they same thinking

just carry' s on into the real World,maybe with the addition of drugs.

regards worgeordie

100% correct......their minds are so corrupted.....!

I saw a video (Thai) clip showing the murdered bloke grabbing a long knife and charging out of screen with it.

One of his attackers was seriously hacked at.

Who got stabbed first?

If it was the murdered bloke who threw the first stab, maybe this is why they attacked him? Maybe that is why the girl was saying "Kill it/him" because she had just seen her boyfriends arm hacked nearly off.

I am not sure, but I did see the clip and the handicapped bloke seemed like an aggressor.

Anyone else seen it/ have it?

If former reports are correct, she went up to the hospital where the body of the victim had been brought to insult and threaten his relatives!...

Clearly zero remorse even after the odious crime had been committed

The boys are a bunch of excrement but this hairy thing doesn't deserve any pity neither

I can't link these creatures to any animal species

I saw a video (Thai) clip showing the murdered bloke grabbing a long knife and charging out of screen with it.

Who got stabbed first?

If it was the murdered bloke who threw the first stab, maybe this is why they attacked him? Maybe that is why the girl was saying "Kill it/him" because she had just seen her boyfriends arm hacked nearly off.

I am not sure, but I did see the clip and the handicapped bloke seemed like an aggressor.

You are beyond belief with some of the stuff you come up with.

I was very surprised to read that,"there was intention in her mind to kill that is a criminal offence."

Let he who is without blame cast the first stone.

...without 'sin'..and applies to adultery.

She will be treated as if she is a Principal Offender under the Criminal Code..she also aided and abetted the crime...possibly the instigator..all will come out in the trial...or course 'intent' whether expressed or implied is a complex issue on its own.

Edited by tandor

Who got stabbed first?

Not what I come with. Experience has shown me not to believe Thaivisa reports.

Here is another version of the clip where the victim grabs a knife. Also an interview from the boy that got stabbed with that knife. I have seen a clearer version of it, but can't find it.

At the 3.48 minute mark is where the victim armed himself. Before he was attacked.

If the Thaivisa theorists are correct, then how did a unarmed cripple inflict that woundon the boy when getting attacked by six able bodied people

Watch and learn.

Roomuck

Edited by Roomuck

Who's blaming it on the girl? She's just one of several arrested none of whom are from "important" families.

Not 'important'? Really, by what standard are you judging this? Some or all of the boys are sons of police officers. As far as I am aware we don't know the ranks so it's hard to judge but clearly there is some element of 'entitlement' from the boys to even consider doing this. If your judging their importance to national figures then clearly there is none, but in a local sense they could be fairly well connected and get preferential treatment to reduce sentences. We don't know.

Another slant, IMHO one would hope that police officers (any country) would by nature of their daily work and responsibilities take a bit more time and effort to teach their offspring about right and wrong, and at least a rudimentary knowledge of the actual law and the process and the consequences of breaking the law.

But perhaps I'm out of touch.

WHY?

Daddy is a cop, "I am beyond the law anyway"...... attitude...

Who got stabbed first?

See Spunky, I didn't make it up. Just because thaivisa didn't report it doesn't mean it didn't happen. They miss a hell of a lot. And a lot gets messed up with some of the translations. People get all wound up with a quarter of the story.

Do you really believe it was just a group of drunk teenagers out looking to murder cripples? More to it, that has been ignored here.

Who got stabbed first?

Not what I come with. Experience has shown me not to believe Thaivisa reports.

Here is another version of the clip where the victim grabs a knife. Also an interview from the boy that got stabbed with that knife. I have seen a clearer version of it, but can't find it.

At the 3.48 minute mark is where the victim armed himself. Before he was attacked.

If the Thaivisa theorists are correct, then how did a unarmed cripple inflict that woundon the boy when getting attacked by six able bodied people

Watch and learn.

Roomuck

Hmm, 6 cowardly scum attacking a man with swords and machetes in a confined space? What could possibly go wrong?

Disgusting what some will post.

Who got stabbed first?

See Spunky, I didn't make it up. Just because thaivisa didn't report it doesn't mean it didn't happen. They miss a hell of a lot. And a lot gets messed up with some of the translations. People get all wound up with a quarter of the story.

Do you really believe it was just a group of drunk teenagers out looking to murder cripples? More to it, that has been ignored here.

When you address me you will use my user name. Not a request.

As for your theory: BS.

Apologism at its worst. As usual.

Who got stabbed first?

R

You couldn't understand the video could you.

Get someone to translate it for you. I am not apologizing for anyone, just pointing out that it isn't quite as it has been portrayed here which is misleading.

It looks like the victim armed himself before he was attacked.

I actually believe most of what the wounded attacker said. It makes sense, especially when you take into consideration that part of the video and the other part where the victim is following the attacker to where he lives.

I am not saying I agree or apologise for the attackers but if the victim pulled a knife it is more a case of "live by the sword, die by the sword" rather than " drunk teenagers randomly murder a cripple because their dads are policemen".

Some times the girls are much worse than the boys.

Egging the boys on, more more.

Again it is the upbringing at fault, most teenagers now are unable to tell right from wrong.

Or real from unreal, for that matter.

And who do we have to thank for that ?

Who is making billions selling video games and films where every form of violence is glorified, to teenagers who receive very little education anyway because their parents are either absent or irresponsible or themselves engulfed in their hopeless little screen (*) ... ?

(*) this is from a Leonard Cohen song called ... Democracy.

Edited by Yann55

Knowing a little about Thai relationships in this age group, she is likely more dumb than malevolent. Young Thai women are often controlled by their Thai boyfriends and she is likely yet another stupid girl following some thug (with a good family connection and some money) down the primrose path. No excuse but once she sees reality (very soon I would imagine...she'll be squawking like a kiwi (the tropical bird..not our friends from NZ) and testifying against her handsome man.

And young Thai Men (all men in fact) are sometimes controlled by girls / women.

Boys / men enraptured by a certain females' beauty sometimes / often ignore / don't want to see that the girl / woman involved is calous, dishonest, insincere, talks rudely etc etc.

Works in reverse too.

I didn't make it up. Just because thaivisa didn't report it doesn't mean it didn't happen. They miss a hell of a lot. And a lot gets messed up with some of the translations. People get all wound up with a quarter of the story.

R

You couldn't understand the video could you.

Get someone to translate it for you. I am not apologizing for anyone, just pointing out that it isn't quite as it has been portrayed here which is misleading.

It looks like the victim armed himself before he was attacked.

I actually believe most of what the wounded attacker said. It makes sense, especially when you take into consideration that part of the video and the other part where the victim is following the attacker to where he lives.

I am not saying I agree or apologise for the attackers but if the victim pulled a knife it is more a case of "live by the sword, die by the sword" rather than " drunk teenagers randomly murder a cripple because their dads are policemen".

You are trying to justify the attack and are talking nonsense.

I don't believe the word of anyone who was part of the group of 6 who attacked and murdered a disabled man.

Scum lie.

There was no live or die by the sword, just a pack of low life scum butchering another person, {after they had parked up their bikes and taken time to get their weapons}, because they felt insulted.

Oh and before your arrogance takes you too far on your high and mighty horse, you are not the only one on this forum who speaks and [for what it's worth] reads Thai.

Edited by Bluespunk