Bangkok Bank Internet Banking

Just logged onto mine without a problem, Did not try a transfer but was able to pull all different pages.

I seldom use the browser to access it since I installed the mobile bank app, I have found it easier to use than on the browser.

You don't need a work permit to obtain online banking with Bangkok Bank, you just need to stand your ground and force the muppets at your local branch to call the head office to obtain the correct over-ride code to input you passport number instead of your non existent Thai ID number

Literally thousands of expats here use Bangkok Bank's New York and London branch to do low cost electronic funds transfers to their Thai Bangkok Bank account and without online banking it cannot be done

You don't need a work permit to obtain online banking with Bangkok Bank, you just need to stand your ground and force the muppets at your local branch to call the head office to obtain the correct over-ride code to input you passport number instead of your non existent Thai ID number

Literally thousands of expats here use Bangkok Bank's New York and London branch to do low cost electronic funds transfers to their Thai Bangkok Bank account and without online banking it cannot be done

Why do you need Bangkok Bank online to do an ACH transfer from US Bank?

TH

I was told I had to be working too in order to have internet banking at BB. I was also told I could submit an application anyway and I wrote a note at the bottom of application saying I would take my business elsewhere if I did not receive Internet access. A few days later I received an email giving me access.

You just have to go to an ATM to get internet banking. When I opened my current BB account some 6 years ago, after getting the bank book the girl took me to ATM and soon after I got password via SMS. Same thing with K Bank.

TH

You just have to go to an ATM to get internet banking. When I opened my current BB account some 6 years ago, after getting the bank book the girl took me to ATM and soon after I got password via SMS. Same thing with K Bank.

TH

The ATM method works when the bank has you coded as resident and it's a single ownership account (must meet both criteria); otherwise, you must visit the branch to apply.

I asked many Times in my local branch . Even asking the manager . But impossible without work permit

Impossible is complete horseshit, try Mbk or central rama9, the young girl will even set it up for you outside at the atm at those branches anyway

I've never had an account that DIDN'T have Internet banking....never been even asked if I have a work permit never mind it being a prerequisite....

Edited by B1TcoinLife

• 2 weeks later...

I've banked with Bangkok Bank for years and have had quite some savings with them.

They just couldn't arrange internet banking for me ...some excuse about me having two profiles ...why they didn't press a button and delete I don't know.

I've gone somewhere else and got it .....and am moving my money out as things terminate.

I asked many Times in my local branch . Even asking the manager . But impossible without work permit

Impossible is complete horseshit, try Mbk or central rama9, the young girl will even set it up for you outside at the atm at those branches anyway

I've never had an account that DIDN'T have Internet banking....never been even asked if I have a work permit never mind it being a prerequisite....

i am really sorry but asked again in my branch this afternoon but they told me it is impossible without WP and they showed me a paper ( in thaï so cannot read) about this rule . I told them i read about some people who have that but they seem worrying and asked me " who ? Where ?" Lol...

i am really sorry but asked again in my branch this afternoon but they told me it is impossible without WP and they showed me a paper ( in thaï so cannot read) about this rule . I told them i read about some people who have that but they seem worrying and asked me " who ? Where ?" Lol...

Take Pib's reference to your branch in Thai, and if they still refuse to give you Internet banking take your money out, and move down the street to another Bangkok Bank branch

สมัครใช้บริการ

สมัครที่เว็บไซต์ของธนาคารกรุงเทพ

ท่านสามารถสมัครบริการบัวหลวง ไอแบงก์กิ้งได้ด้วยตนเองแบบออนไลน์ เพื่อเข้าใช้งานได้ทันที เพียงทำรายการขอรหัสลับแรกเข้า (PIN) และรหัสประจำตัวลูกค้า (User ID) ทางเว็บไซต์ธนาคาร

คลิกที่นี่ หากสนใจสมัครบริการบัวหลวง ไอแบงก์กิ้งแบบออนไลน์...ง่ายๆ เพียงทำการสมัครให้ครบทั้ง

4 ขั้นตอน

หมายเหตุ: ท่านจะไม่สามารถสมัครบริการบัวหลวง ไอแบงก์กิ้ง ผ่านเว็บไซต์ได้ หากบัตรเอทีเอ็ม หรือบัตรเดบิต บีเฟิสต์ที่ท่านใช้ในการสมัครมีบัญชีหลักเป็นบัญชีร่วม หรือกรณีข้อมูลในระบบของธนาคารระบุประเภทวีซ่าของท่านเป็น “นักท่องเที่ยว” ทั้งนี้ ท่านสามารถติดต่อขอสมัครบริการได้ที่สาขาที่ท่านสะดวก

สมัครที่เครื่องเอทีเอ็มธนาคารกรุงเทพ

เพียงใช้บัตรเอทีเอ็มหรือบัตรเดบิตบีเฟิสต์สมัครบริการบัวหลวง ไอแบงก์กิ้ง ที่เครื่องเอทีเอ็ม ธนาคารกรุงเทพ โดยเลือกเมนู “สมัครใช้บริการ” จากนั้น ทำตามคำแนะนำที่ขึ้นบนหน้าจอจนจบขั้นตอน (คลิกที่นี่ เพื่อดูขั้นตอนการสมัคร)

หมายเหตุ: ท่านจะไม่สามารถสมัครบริการบัวหลวง ไอแบงก์กิ้ง ผ่านเครื่องเอทีเอ็มได้ หากบัตรเอทีเอ็ม หรือบัตรเดบิต บีเฟิสต์ที่ท่านใช้ในการสมัครมีบัญชีหลักเป็นบัญชีร่วม หรือกรณีข้อมูลในระบบของธนาคารระบุประเภทวีซ่าของท่านเป็น “นักท่องเที่ยว” ทั้งนี้ ท่านสามารถติดต่อขอสมัครบริการได้ที่สาขาที่ท่านสะดวก

สมัครที่สาขาของธนาคารกรุงเทพทุกแห่ง

เพียงพิมพ์และกรอกรายละเอียดในใบสมัครใช้บริการบัวหลวง ไอแบงก์กิ้งให้ครบถ้วน แล้วนำไปยื่นให้เจ้าหน้าที่ ณ สาขาใกล้ท่าน (หรือติดต่อขอรับใบสมัครได้ที่สาขา) พร้อมเอกสารประกอบ ได้แก่

• บัตรประจำตัวประชาชน/พาสปอร์ต (สำหรับชาวต่างชาติ)
  • สมุดเงินฝากสำหรับบัญชีเงินฝากสะสมทรัพย์ หรือสมุดเช็ค/ใบคำขอซื้อเช็คสำหรับบัญชีเงินฝากกระแส

รายวัน ของบัญชีที่ท่านประสงค์จะทำธุรกรรมผ่านบัวหลวง ไอแบงก์กิ้ง/เอ็มแบงก์กิ้ง

ในกรณีลูกค้าชาวต่างชาติ จะต้องจัดเตรียมหนังสือเดินทางและหลักฐานแสดงถิ่นที่อยู่ในประเทศไทย (ไม่รับเลขที่ตู้ไปรษณีย์หรือที่อยู่โรงแรม) พร้อมเอกสารแสดงตนเพิ่มเติมเพื่อประกอบการสมัครบริการ ดังนี้

ประเภทลูกค้า

เอกสารประกอบ

ชาวต่างชาติที่มีถิ่นที่อยู่

ถาวรในประเทศไทย 1. หนังสือเดินทาง หรือใบสำคัญประจำตัวคนต่างด้าว หรือใบสำคัญถิ่นที่อยู่

2. ทะเบียนบ้าน ชาวต่างชาติที่มี

ใบอนุญาตทำงาน 1. หนังสือเดินทาง

2. ใบอนุญาตทำงาน ชาวต่างชาติที่ไม่มี

ใบอนุญาตทำงาน

1. หนังสือเดินทาง และ

2. เอกสารประกอบอย่างใดอย่างหนึ่งต่อไปนี้

2.1 บัตรประจำตัวที่ออกโดยหน่วยงานราชการ สถาบันการศึกษาระดับ

อุดมศึกษาไทยหรือต่างประเทศ เช่น

- ใบอนุญาตขับขี่รถยนต์, บัตรประจำตัวประชาชนต่างประเทศ,

บัตรนักศึกษา/อาจารย์จากมหาวิทยาลัย

2.2 หนังสือรับรองที่ออกโดย

- สถานทูต, องค์กรระหว่างประเทศ, ธนาคารของผู้ขอเปิดบัญชีใน

ต่างประเทศส่งผ่าน SWIFT, บุคคลที่ธนาคารเชื่อถือได้ เช่น

เจ้าหน้าที่ธนาคาร, ลูกค้า, ข้าราชการ, ผู้บริหารบริษัทเอกชน,

หน่วยงานต่างประเทศ เช่น หนังสือรับรองการรับเงินบำนาญจาก

หน่วยงานรัฐบาลต่างประเทศ

2.3 เอกสารอื่นๆ ที่มีชื่อของลูกค้า เช่น

- Bank Statement, สัญญาเช่าที่พัก, ใบแสดงค่าสาธารณูปโภค,

เอกสารแสดงกรรมสิทธิ์ในอสังหาริมทรัพย์ เช่น สัญญาจะซื้อจะ

ขายห้องชุด เป็นต้น

ธนาคารจะดำเนินการสมัครบริการให้ท่านภายใน 7 วันทำการ (สำหรับผู้สมัครในสาขาต่างจังหวัด การแจ้งผลอนุมัติให้ท่านทราบอาจนานกว่า 7 วัน) โดยท่านจะได้รับรหัสประจำตัวลูกค้า (User ID) ทางอีเมล และรหัสลับแรกเข้า (PIN) ผ่านทางไปรษณีย์ จากนั้น ท่านก็สามารถใช้รหัสประจำตัวลูกค้า (User ID) คู่กับรหัสแรกเข้า (PIN) เข้าใช้บริการบัวหลวง ไอแบงก์กิ้งเป็นครั้งแรกได้ที่ www.bangkokbank.com/ibanking เพื่อเปิดประสบการณ์ใหม่ในการทำธุรกรรมการเงินอย่างสะดวกสบายผ่านบริการ ธนาคารทางอินเทอร์เน็ตจากธนาคารกรุงเทพ

ต้องการความช่วยเหลือ?

หากท่านมีข้อสงสัยเกี่ยวกับบริการ กรุณาคลิกไปที่คำถามที่พบบ่อย เพื่อค้นหาคำตอบในเบื้องต้น

Edited by Langsuan Man