Benz driver expected to be indicted in mid-May

webfact

I don't know if I am reading this incorrectly. 5 days or 21 days?

"likely to be indicted .... in mid-May, according to Pol Col Aekkaraj Ooncharoen"

"The public prosecutors will take about 2-3 weeks to study the file before they will be able to formally indict the suspect in the court."

Maybe the public prosecutors want to build a stronger case against him, ...and further investigate whether he, too, had stolen three fallen coconuts for his pregnant wife...?

Could ayone explain why the authorities need such a long time investigating when the whole accident is on tape?

Pratuth must have seen it, so can´t anyone accuse him for delaying a conviction?

If this monk scam goes through, I hope some international take hold of this.

Thailand in tha afetycounsil, hahahahahaaaaaa

Burma will go there first!

Amja

Does anyone know if this is still being presented in Thai news? Do Thai people talk about this injustice in general conversations? We foreigners can comment all we like, however, unless Thai people start demanding justice(whatever that may be), nothing will really change. Highly connected(and rich) people with still be able to do as they please.

Things will not change unless you get huge lynch mobs coming after these people and the corrupt officials that take their money. After seeing a few blackened corpses of colleagues on TV, they might think twice about stretching out their hands for cash. But that's unlikely to happen.

Edited by Dogmatix

'Studying the case' means that the meticulous investigation must be accompanied by an equally meticulous and simultaneous cover-up. Each needs to cancel the other out. When everything aligns according to plan and all the right boxes are ticked, it will be as if nothing happened.

Except that the two students are still dead.

I guess we can now assume that according to the rules of the cultural, the proper amount of money has been paid to all those involved in various aspects of the situation, and it's officially a thing of the past.

PLEASE prove me wrong Junta Government.

Edited by Inn Between

Let me see if I have this right.

A little old poor lady acknowledges a Facebook post in Thai with the Thai word 'ja', and gets banged up sharpish, shunted to a military court, even though she isn't a soldier. and is denied bail.

A rich piece of sh|t who probably got rich from corruption and thieving takes a sports mercedes car, gets high and drunk, then drives it at 250kph on a public road because he's depressed, through a tollway gate without troubling to stop, and kills 2 students when he rear-ends their car at 200kkph. And he gets bail 12 times and gets to pretend to be sorry by entering the monkhood.

Did I get that right? I think I got that right.

And they wonder why Thailand is a laughing stock, really.

I don't.

W

Edited by Winniedapu

Let me see if I have this right.

A little old poor lady acknowledges a Facebook post in Thai with the Thai word 'ja', and gets banged up sharpish, shunted to a military court, even though she isn't a soldier. and is denied bail.

A rich piece of sh|t who probably got rich from corruption and thieving takes a sports mercedes car, gets high and drunk, then drives it at 250kph on a public road because he's depressed, through a tollway gate without troubling to stop, and kills 2 students when he rear-ends their car at 200kkph. And he gets bail 12 times and gets to pretend to be sorry by entering the monkhood.

Did I get that right? I think I got that right.

And they wonder why Thailand is a laughing stock, really.

I don't.

W

You got that right