Police are on the tail of a large group of girls involved in an attack on an 18 old female student

webfact

Police are on the tail of a large group of girls involved in an attack on an 18 old female student

at.jpg
Image: Daily News

BANGKOK: -- The girl went with her mother to Bang Bua Thong, Nonthaburi, police to report the incident armed with a video clip sent by the attackers to taunt the girl and her friends.

The attack happened in front of the Wat Leng Niayi temple on Friday. The girl named only as "Naen" - who was left bloodied after being kicked and having her hair pulled - said she was not going to report the incident because she felt shy about what had happened and had no evidence.

Then a group of her friends she was with that night received the video clip on the Line application and she decided to come with her mother to report the matter, reports Daily News.

Naen said that she was out with ten friends sitting in front of the temple when a group of 20 girls she did not know confronted them. Her hair was pulled and she was kicked. She added that one girl to the side of the group pulled out a knife and threatened passersby not to intervene. The attack stopped when a police motorcycle patrol was spotted and the group of attackers dispersed.

Bang Bua Thong police say they know the identity of the group involved and are gathering further evidence as they enquire into the matter.

Source: Daily News

tvn.png
-- 2016-05-12

...from the CCTV faded pics...looks like some LadyBoys prepping for a stint in Pattaya along Beach Road and Soi Buakhao!

Have Mercy!

One group of gals said to the other "...do I look fat in this skimpy outfit?"

You know the rest! Old fashioned cat-fight!

Seems to be a number of "girl on girl" attacks caught on video this past week. Along with this one was the one of the girl being beaten by other girls next to a van and also the one where some guys gf hired a gang to beat up a girl at a karaoke bar who had sat with her bf.

Yes social media has gone mad.

A friend of mine in Manchester, saw an elderly gentleman have a problem.

He went to help there were other people around, he called phone an ambulance someone.

All of them too busy taking a video of what was happening.

He had to call himself.

Taking videos now is more important than helping another person in need.

The girl victim will probably be arrested because she is making Thailand look bad.

no actually, it will be the thai who took the video and put it online who will be hunted down... as he/she damaged thailand's reputation.

well, we all know the outcome at the cop shop, the animals will say "oh i am very sorry" everyone all smiles and on to the next attack, the same as the males in this country, a short sharp lesson of how a jail feels like from the inside for a few months and maybe they might think twice before they do this again, (oh next time triple the sentence) that should deter a few , ok wishful thinking.

Yes social media has gone mad.

A friend of mine in Manchester, saw an elderly gentleman have a problem.

He went to help there were other people around, he called phone an ambulance someone.

All of them too busy taking a video of what was happening.

He had to call himself.

Taking videos now is more important than helping another person in need.

Our society has gone camera crazy for sure. It certainly is more about getting to footage than helping the person. My dearly departed Mum would kick my a$#@ if I stood by filming whilst someone else was in trouble.

Unseen Thailand getting seen a lot these days. Smartphones put a magnifying glass on what previously would have been out of sight and unreported.

Thankfully...if the citizens won't be shamed into proper behavior, at least those who consider visiting will know what they may encounter...I wish I had known what Thainess was before I forged the emotional connections and commitments that keep me here...

....'they know'...or 'knew'....or 'have known' ....about this gang....

...and yet again....nothing was done......

...trying to understand this line of reasoning.....

The report said "they know", as you well (should) know. No mention was made of "knew" or "have known, except by you trying another weak attempt at twisting the story. So, yet again, nothing had to be done before this incident.

I'm still trying to understand your (dotted) line of posting.

The victim's friends were more concerned with VDOing the assault than stopping it? Social media has gone mad.

BANGKOK: -- The girl went with her mother to Bang Bua Thong, Nonthaburi, police to report the incident armed with a video clip sent by the attackers to taunt the girl and her friends.

As seen on lakorn every night, does it reflect these animals or encourage such acts?

Kids and young adults get into street fights all over the world and they are posted on YouTube. They are not watching Thai lakorn.

This was nasty, but it was only a slap down.

They were not trying to kill her.

Farangs usually fight mainly with their fists, the Thais are natural kickers.

Thais are a bit more flexible generally and a kick is more effective than a punch, so it makes sense. Plus longer reach and less chance of getting hit in the head.

They were 18 years old. There wouldn't be a day that passes without 18year olds fighting each other.

Most sensible people grow out of it. But some don't, and even when in their late sixties they will have a go with a slap, a punch or a push.

....'they know'...or 'knew'....or 'have known' ....about this gang....

...and yet again....nothing was done......

...trying to understand this line of reasoning.....

The report said "they know", as you well (should) know. No mention was made of "knew" or "have known, except by you trying another weak attempt at twisting the story. So, yet again, nothing had to be done before this incident.

I'm still trying to understand your (dotted) line of posting.

Knowing about them is one thing. But catching them breaking the law is another. Universally, Police 'know' about offenders all the time, but the problem is, obtaining enough evidence to make an arrest.

Perhaps on this occasion they have what they need to do something about this 'gang', that is known to them.

Very sad to see this behaviour. 'Thainess' nowadays has become a term to be mocked and ridiculed whenever it is mentioned.

When in fact, it actually did exist. Once upon a time. Maybe it still does in small pockets of rural Thailand. It is something many Senior Thais would like to see return. But that is never going to happen. The Genie is not going back into the bottle.

I remember when my Thai Daughter started school in Australia in 1986, grade 6, at the age of 11. She came home absolutely shocked beyond belief at the behaviour, attitudes, language, topics of conversation, etc., of her white Australian peers.

IMO The Thais are just catching up with the rest of the world, it is called, ironically, 'progress'. A 'progressive society'.

Nothing sadder than watching beautiful young girls behaving ugly.

But I guess in today's progressive society I would be called sexist for saying that.

I think it refreshing that these gangs of Thai men and women thugs...do not "just" single out tourists to have their demented fun...

Their stupidity in sharing the criminal activity video...is a classic example of arrogant "Thainess"...

The mental health of many Thai people seems to be hitting a new low.

With beating the daylights out of the elderly in Hua Hin, to constant stories such as this, you have to wonder where all this anger is coming from?

Thailand is on a continual slide downhill and I can only see things getting worse.

As much as I love Thailand- I must admit that the last few years have seen an increase in youth violence that at one time was unheard of in Thailand. The cause in Thailand is much the same as the rest of the World- lack of an authority figure in the home; a breakdown in the educational system; a lack of belief in the Temple/church and an unwillingness by church leaders to expound on morality and proper decorum; and stresses of everyday living. The World is angry and Thailand is no exception. In addition, easy access to drugs and alcohol also play apart. Take away hope for a better life and the results are obvious.

Sorry I just don't get this thing about helping the victim of mob brutality if it were possible then some one would help.

It just isn't going to happen unless you are armed and are prepared to shoot a few of them, and yes I would very much like to do that however I do not carry weapons.

Maybe the camera is sometimes the best weapon.

The victim's friends were more concerned with VDOing the assault than stopping it? Social media has gone mad.

If you had read the post in full you will have read:

She added that one girl to the side of the group pulled out a knife and threatened passersby not to intervene.

If you can not help anyone in this type of situation, a good idea to get evidence by filming the incident, but think first, you are a distance away that you can make good an escape and you do not make yourself obvious to the attackers.