Mo beats Fighter in battle for top ladyboy beauty

rooster59

Mo beats Fighter in battle for top ladyboy beauty

post-247607-0-19196700-1463202276_thumb.

Image: Manager

PATTAYA: Thailand's prettiest transgender beauty was crowned in Pattaya on Friday.

In a shoe in for the "Miss Tiffany Universe 2016" title the crown went to stunning "Mo Jitratya" Sirimongkhonnawin, number 22.

She was also named in second place in the "Miss Fit and Firm 2016" category.

Second and third in the main event were "Fighter" Millananin Saenthep number 26 and Alee Rananda Rattanasiriwilaikun number 31.

Winner of the fit and firm title was Araya Bua number 18, while "Miss Popular Vote" went to Bai Phai, number 17 and the "Friendship" prize went to Dew number 28.

Source: Manager

tvn.png
-- 2016-05-14

Here we go,all the lady boy bashers come out to play.What harm are they doing you?Why dont you all give it a rest.Me thinks you all doth protest too much.I dont care what you pius,holier than thou sally army lot say,i think they look lovely,good luck to them.And you who would insult them? dont tell me youve never looked twice at a lady boy,cos if you do,your a freakin liar.

Here we go,all the lady boy bashers come out to play.What harm are they doing you?Why dont you all give it a rest.Me thinks you all doth protest too much.I dont care what you pius,holier than thou sally army lot say,i think they look lovely,good luck to them.And you who would insult them? dont tell me youve never looked twice at a lady boy,cos if you do,your a freakin liar.

They all suffer from Larry Craig "wide-stance" Syndrome ?

Damn ! When I took a look at the pic the first time I thought " The one on the right looks like a LB " This is what happens when it is 40 c + every day.. Anyway they all look ok to me. C ' mon rain.

Two out of three "fails" are not good odds Phil

Maybe you should get your Gadar checked...

coffee1.gifcoffee1.gifcoffee1.gif

I don't see anyone bashing, just giving their opinions, what's wrong? Upset coz the one you are with is "bigger" than you?

I don't see anyone bashing, just giving their opinions, what's wrong? Upset coz the one you are with is "bigger" than you?

That's a feature not a bug ☺