..hope I am wrong on this phrase....?!

ROB RANDALL

...no....and teetotal too...not me...just something someone posted..googled it and it looks pretty bad......someone else has told me it is inoffensive...? Wanted to put it beyond reasonable doubt with someone that understands it correctly.....?

haha, the google translation mentions DRUG ohmy.png

It sounds innocent enough to me.

Its along the lines of: Agreeing with someone and saying they will take them to Pattaya to do something.

The meaning isn't really clear cos there's no context, but nothing in that comment is suspect.

In future facebook stalking events, post more of the conversation for a better understanding thumbsup.gif

PS. blow and drug is translated because they spelt pattaya wrong (maybe slang, maybe just dim)

Spelt right, the translation is still terrible, almost conveying the opposite of what is written, but no drugs involved...phew

ใด้เลยจะพาไปจัดที่พัทยาโอเค

Google is only useful for single words really

Edited by jonw8uk

Its along the lines of: Agreeing with someone and saying they will take them to Pattaya to do something.

The meaning isn't really clear cos there's no context, but nothing in that comment is suspect.

In future facebook stalking events, post more of the conversation for a better understanding thumbsup.gif

PS. blow and drug is translated because they spelt pattaya wrong (maybe slang, maybe just dim)

Spelt right, the translation is still terrible, almost conveying the opposite of what is written, but no drugs involved...phew

It means: I come and pick you up (let's go) to South Pattaya facepalm.gif ( actually to the south of Pattaya....hmm)

( Be aware of airborne Ping Pongs and Ding Dongs on two legs)

Edited by lostinisaan

It means: Go to South Pattaya ( of course will people do something there...)

Where is south implied?

the 'something' i wrote because of ไปจัด, so to me, it relates to whatever they are talking of doing/arranging in patts?? - its mid conversation

It means: Go to South Pattaya ( of course will people do something there...)

Where is south implied?

the 'something' i wrote because of ไปจัด, so to me, it relates to whatever they are talking of doing/arranging in patts?? - its mid conversation

My apologies. There's nothing about south, was misread......just let's go ( I take you) to Pattaya would be the best meaning in this context.

Of course does the receiver know what will be done in Pattaya.......

Edited by lostinisaan

That quote says nothing about neither "south" (ใต้) nor "Pattaya" (พัทยา). It doesn't really make sense, more context is needed.

The writer of this sentence made a spelling mistake, that's why you don't find Pattaya. but it's about Pattaya.

That quote says nothing about neither "south" (ใต้) nor "Pattaya" (พัทยา). It doesn't really make sense, more context is needed.

The writer of this sentence made a spelling mistake, that's why you don't find Pattaya. but it's about Pattaya.

A couple mistakes...there's no such word as ใด้ in Thai, they probably meant ได้. But like I said, more context is needed for it to make sense. It's just a fragment from a longer conversation.

I believe that some guys are using the word "Pattjaa" to implement how they see the city, or what they're planning to do there.

That's why Google and other translators see the word drug.

Could be a code message to drive to Pattjaa to get some smoke? Aeeh Pattaya, sorry. coffee1.gif .

Pattyaa.pdf

Edited by lostinisaan

Spouting off is right. Your attach file roughly translates to:

Am I wrong for dreaming today? I will make my dreams come true. Just wait and see. I'm going crazy. I want to get drunk!!! I'm so stressed. I can't get anything done. F***ing life. I'm no star. I've got my faults. I'm crazy enough to kill someone. Don't believe me? Watch!

Edited by starrdog