Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

i'd like to see some bookies odds on it actually.

chelsea booing rather than cheering as they go 2-0 up - 3/1

benitez putting lampard on the bench and terry in goal to further wind up fans - 33/1

big 'roman out - we've had enough of being your plaything' banner in the shed end - 10000/1

• Like 1

i'd like to see some bookies odds on it actually.

chelsea booing rather than cheering as they go 2-0 up - 3/1

benitez putting lampard on the bench and terry in goal to further wind up fans - 33/1

big 'roman out - we've had enough of being your plaything' banner in the shed end - 10000/1

How about 3-0 at halftime, and then taking off Mata and coming on himself for a cameo role in the second half Edited by JacknDanny
  • Like 2

Roman had done more for Chelsea than most owners do

Why don't you just say " he has put bundles of money in "

I suppose Levy is going to offer the salary he deserves

Offer who, stop talking in riddles please 40.gif

No, because he takes from you. You are a cashcow that he is milking.

Please explain, i'm getting more confused by the minute 40.gif

I was going to watch Swans Toon tomorrow but i think this Chelsea match will be more entertaining off and on the field. The Fans, The "Interim" boss and how the team react on the pitch. Fascinating implosion

You ain,t seen nothing yet mate. He is going to cop it big time tomorow,and he bloody deserves it,the more i think about it,what a cheeky bastard coming out and blaming the fans. Fans that have travelled to Japan in the World Club Champs half way round the world and wednesday night in the freezing bloody cold over 2,000 having to take time off work to watch that shower of <deleted> he turned out. Last weekend givin it the big un before the city game saying we can finish in the top 2,top 2 my arse,not with his team selections rotations and substitutions. Worst of all is not once has he held his hands up and said its my fault not once. What a gutless spineless git he is. angry.png

Just calm down a bit! Read the transcript again. All he's really said is if you want to get in the top four then the supporters would be best served helping the team not booing. He's absolutely spot on Keith and i doubt very much if the fans that travelled to Japan are the ones booing. Those supporters support the team regardless of whether they like the manager or not.

Whether you like it or not your owner has chosen Benitez. Take it out on him because he's the fundamental reason you are in this situation. I'd be reasonably sure if those little twerps, the like i saw on the tele with their Rafa Out flags, were Spurs fans behaving that way to a Spurs manager they would get a few slaps and have their purile little flags torched.

Get behind your team and stop making excuses for your bipolar owner

There you go again Carmine,and i had you down as a closet shed boy.

If you watched and Listened to the opening game in the club world champs you can clearly hear the fans singing Di Matteo,s name ok?,

It doesn,t bother me who the manager is so long as he does his job and doesn,t .uck it up like he has done with his <deleted> team selections piss poor substitutions rotations and playing players out of position and when it all goes wrong has the ..ucking nerve to blame it on the fans and his job title.

I suppose you welcomed George Graham with open arms to the lane,and admonished those who didn,t ?.

Edited by keithsimmonds

I was going to watch Swans Toon tomorrow but i think this Chelsea match will be more entertaining off and on the field. The Fans, The "Interim" boss and how the team react on the pitch. Fascinating implosion

You ain,t seen nothing yet mate. He is going to cop it big time tomorow,and he bloody deserves it,the more i think about it,what a cheeky bastard coming out and blaming the fans. Fans that have travelled to Japan in the World Club Champs half way round the world and wednesday night in the freezing bloody cold over 2,000 having to take time off work to watch that shower of <deleted> he turned out. Last weekend givin it the big un before the city game saying we can finish in the top 2,top 2 my arse,not with his team selections rotations and substitutions. Worst of all is not once has he held his hands up and said its my fault not once. What a gutless spineless git he is. angry.png

He didn't come out against those loyal fans that support the club did he?

He came out against the fans that continue to protest against him and make a poor atmosphere for home matches and said it affects the players as well.

He did it to let the fans know he will be out at the end of the season and since they've got their way, to now turn around and support the players. Not him. But the players. That was the point.

Wednesday. You're talking about the shower of <deleted> that you won 2-0? You doth protest too much, methinks.

Did you watch the game? First half shocking ,first 20 minutes of the second half much better,last 18 minutes thanks to inept substitutions by Rafa, Boro for wan,t of better finishing could have and should have got a draw. Yeah Boro 6 players missing and 7 defeats in there last 9 games. Standards mate you either have em or you don,t!

That was an anti-climax coffee1.gif

Still was amused by the people who makes signs.....at home.....on a cardboard box......true defiance

The reporters tried as hard as they could to whip up the Chelsea fans but alas......nothing. Didn't even bother opening my popcorn tongue.png

Still was amused by the people who makes signs.....at home.....on a cardboard box......true defiance

The reporters tried as hard as they could to whip up the Chelsea fans but alas......nothing. Didn't even bother opening my popcorn tongue.png

They did an' all, I fell for it, keep your popcorn dry for tomorrow's match mate should be a cracker

Just calm down a bit! Read the transcript again. All he's really said is if you want to get in the top four then the supporters would be best served helping the team not booing. He's absolutely spot on Keith and i doubt very much if the fans that travelled to Japan are the ones booing. Those supporters support the team regardless of whether they like the manager or not.

Whether you like it or not your owner has chosen Benitez. Take it out on him because he's the fundamental reason you are in this situation. I'd be reasonably sure if those little twerps, the like i saw on the tele with their Rafa Out flags, were Spurs fans behaving that way to a Spurs manager they would get a few slaps and have their purile little flags torched.

Get behind your team and stop making excuses for your bipolar owner

There you go again Carmine,and i had you down as a closet shed boy.

If you watched and Listened to the opening game in the club world champs you can clearly hear the fans singing Di Matteo,s name ok?,

It doesn,t bother me who the manager is so long as he does his job and doesn,t .uck it up like he has done with his <deleted> team selections piss poor substitutions rotations and playing players out of position and when it all goes wrong has the ..ucking nerve to blame it on the fans and his job title.

I suppose you welcomed George Graham with open arms to the lane,and admonished those who didn,t ?.

No one liked George Graham's appointment Keith. Ofcourse we didn't, and lets not forget Arsenal really is Spurs' big rivals unlike Liverpool being Chelsea's. But we still backed the team because there was no choice in the matter. Our teams success and the club come first. Backing our team comes first. It would never have entered our minds to behave as Chelsea fans are doing.

Mindyou, there was huge anger at the people responsible for appointing Grahamwink.png Yep, thats right, actually venting the anger at the person wholely responsible.

But then again as has been mentioned by others on here Abramovich does know and understand football because you won two league titles. It had nought to do with spending gazillions and Jose Mourinhorolleyes.gif

• Like 1

Alfie, repeat.

A is for apple, a a apple,

B is for ball, b b ball,

C is for cat, c c cat,

I take it that means you couldn't answer the questions 45.gif

Yeah not a patch on your little Rafa and Torres bubble speech picture was it? .coffee1.gif

haha touche

Alfie, repeat.

B is for ball, b b ball,

C is for cat, c c cat,

If it takes a day and a half for a chicken and a half to lay an egg and a half. How long does it take a three legged man to swim backwards through a bowl of custard?

Alfie, repeat.

B is for ball, b b ball,

C is for cat, c c cat,

>Offer who, stop talking in riddles please 40.gif

lockquote>

If it takes a day and a half for a chicken and a half to lay an egg and a half. How long does it take a three legged man to swim backwards through a bowl of custard?

Theres a Fulham fan in you trying to get out. smile.png

Incidentally, do you think that your club captain might have seized on the oppotunity to remind you supporters via the media that you need their support to achieve the highest objectives of the club or do you, like i, think he's slowly ousting another manager as he again sees himself being isolated from the first team, as with AVB, due to his ageing and lack of technical ability?

Lastly, do you think Chelsea will attempt to sell Torres when Lukaku is recalled and what fee do you think the club will ask?

Terry is not being ousted out. He has been injured and is not match fit. I think he will start on Thursday. It's just media nonsense trying to create problems. Yes they may have had an arguement, but people do every day, it doesn't mean they hate each other.

I really hope we sell Torres and their have been reports that he is welcome back at Leti, so he might be involved in a swap with cash going for Falcao.

Regarding Lukaku, I really hope he is recalled. I don't subscribe to this thought that Chelsea seem to have of wanting players to develop outside the club and recall them when they are the finished article. Lukaku is not brilliant yet, but I think that bringing him back and letting him continue his development with the teammates that he will be playing with is a good idea.

At the moment Chelsea have some good players out on loan that are lighting up their clubs (Lukaku, De Bruyne, Courtois being the most promising) yet we are low on squad numbers. I don't get it.

Unlike other supporters on here, I will not defend Chelsea when I think they are wrong, but I will defend them when I think they are being unfairly treated.

Edit.

As for a fee for Torres, I have no idea on his value. On current form he can't be worth much, I just want him gone.

Edited by mjj

As for a fee for Torres, I have no idea on his value. On current form he can't be worth much, I just want him gone.

>

A pint of bitter and a packet of cheese & onion

Just the pint would suffice at the moment.

I was going to say a packet of school girls knickers but I think that analogy of a certain flavoured packet o' crisps may be lost on some folk biggrin.png