Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

Fair point....yet £50m Torres and a free transferred Eto'o can't replace Drogba.

Drogba was a fantastic player, one of the best ever seen in this league or any other probably. Not easy to replace!!

I am, it seems along with many others confused as to why Lukaku was loaned and not included in the squad.

Its clear that Chelsea quite wisely didn't want anyone else to have him so why deemed not good enough to make his make at Stamford Bridge?

I'd have thought that with the experience and creativity of the Chelsea midfield he'd be an even better player than he has already proven over the past couple of seasons. He'd get heaps more service and opportunities and looks so sinilar to playing a Drogba style, big and physical that was so successful under Mourinho's before. I reckon that he, along with Benteke represent the best of the young strikers in the league.

Very confusing loan move.

• Like 1

Sack Mourinho, bring back Rafa! :-)

Napoli wouldn't let him go, wink.png

What's that old saying....'be careful what you wish for'.........

I still can't believe Lukaku isn't playing at Chelsea this year!....Mourinho's not God, he blunders and this is a major blunder IMO.

• Like 2

Haha maybe all the Chelsea fans might regret hounding Rafa out. biggrin.png and wanting Mourinio back, things are never the same a second time around.thumbsup.gif

Yes, what that saying about never get back with an ex girlfriend! Early days anyway and nothing much to concern really. Basle are a very capable side anyway and some days you just have an off day.

The biggest mistake is undermining Mata who has been Chelsea's best player.

Still as we at United know the season has just begun and things can get better.

I totally agree with you Ed!! But i still really looking forward to a potential Rafa v Jose debate on here!! laugh.png

Ofcourse followed by a bit of AVB or Terry...who should have gone?

Back to current day, Chelsea have huge experience from the management down, right through the squad. Just a couple of iffy performances is all.

• Like 1

Still as we at United know the season has just begun and things can get better.

I totally agree with you Ed!! But i still really looking forward to a potential Rafa v Jose debate on here!! laugh.png

Ofcourse followed by a bit of AVB or Terry...who should have gone?

Back to current day, Chelsea have huge experience from the management down, right through the squad. Just a couple of iffy performances is all.

Well why not throw RDM in as well.......i mean the amount of managers they have had is amazing really isn't it.

Just thinking can you imagine JT being the manager one day?

Yes IFFY laugh.png but that firm last night were nothing special.

Don't worry guys, Di Canio will be available before Christmas. His antics will suit your changing room no end. Not sure if he is married though, better ask JT if he will sanction the move first......lol

Would fit nicely into United's team in January.wink.png

Nah. He'd fit much better in City

Amen. With Silva out we wouldn't have to endure the woeful Nasri show.

I cried tears of joy at Chelsea's defeat.clap2.gif

You have Silva and Nasri very similar.

Mata and Nasri should not be mentioned in the same sentence. You can have Nasri.

Correct....he doesn't even make a good wall does he? biggrin.png

• Like 1

Would fit nicely into United's team in January.wink.png

This must be the famous Mr Red sarcasm. It can't be a legit football comment.thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

Mata and Nasri should not be mentioned in the same sentence. You can have Nasri.

Correct....he doesn't even make a good wall does he? biggrin.png

OK, the wise and remembering MrRed.clap2.gif

Comment from my mate who went to the basle match last night..

Eto not the man up front and mourinho needs to change things quickly!!

Were it Wenger, Moyes, Rafa or any number of other managers, they would be getting a boatload of grief at the state of Chelsea's strike force and the decisions involving Mata and Lukaku. Mourinho gets a pass from the withering criticism the others would receive...at least for the moment. But if things continue to look shaky the press will turn on him with a vengeance.thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

Well, he has two options Ba or Torres......take your pick, neither of them are good enough for Chelsea.

And then what, pay a premium price for another centre forward in January?

He's made a blunder of epic proportions IMO......Mata and Lukaku two of the best players being pissed around and I wouldn't be surprised to see lukaku ask for a permanent move at some point.....shame. sad.png

• Like 1

Were it Wenger, Moyes, Rafa or any number of other managers, they would be getting a boatload of grief at the state of Chelsea's strike force and the decisions involving Mata and Lukaku. Mourinho gets a pass from the withering criticism the others would receive...at least for the moment. But if things continue to look shaky the press will turn on him with a vengeance.thumbsup.gif

I agree,been a Chelsea fan for 40 years, use to be a Stamford bridge regular in my teens..not much joy back then, so appreciate where the club is now,but I wasn't pleased with Mou coming back..he needed to come back so that we can all get over him..

Dislike Rafa but appreciate that he was treated badly, but he shouldn't have taken the job...

shouldn't have taken the job? he got another european trophy on his CV and got the napoli job on the back of it. i'd say he came out of it alright really.