Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

1st Carrot should have been booked for the tackle on Ramires.

2nd, half wit ferdinand should have been booked when he nearly took Hazards head off.

3rd Torres should not have been booked when fouled by Even help us

4th He should have booked and sent off Mikel for blocking Valencia (but know i,ve made so many mistakes,better let Chelsea off that one)

Can,t tell you anymore more Nev,still far too angry,but thats just a few to help you out,seeing as you didn,t watch the game live. If you did watch the game live(Try Specsavers)

This guy knows the score.

http://www.guardian....-premier-league

Except the crap from Daniel Harris after it.

"Chelsea were about to go 3-2 down when Ivanovic committed the foul which got him sent off." He certainly DOES know the score if he had a crystal ball and foresaw this eventuality! Peter Cech would have politely stepped aside because Rob Smyth said so,would he?

Two words.****ing outrageous. In my youth i would have mirrowed that Leeds fan and gone on the pitch and smacked that clattenburg,but now i,m much older and wiser,i,d have gone on the pitch at the end of the game and given him a nice Big Brown Envelope

Look on the bright side,Keith. Di Matteo will be forced to play Azpilicuelta now. Ivanovic has done well at right back but as soon as he's up against pace,he struggles. Torres has been walking lately. He's playing like he knows Falcao is on his way to the Bridge. Luiz had a game he will want to forget. He was petulant and lost concentration too many times.

Two words.****ing outrageous. In my youth i would have mirrowed that Leeds fan and gone on the pitch and smacked that clattenburg,but now i,m much older and wiser,i,d have gone on the pitch at the end of the game and given him a nice Big Brown Envelope

Look on the bright side,Keith. Di Matteo will be forced to play Azpilicuelta now. Ivanovic has done well at right back but as soon as he's up against pace,he struggles. Torres has been walking lately. He's playing like he knows Falcao is on his way to the Bridge. Luiz had a game he will want to forget. He was petulant and lost concentration too many times.

I did tell you a long a long time ago OG that Luiz wouldn't be good enough 112.gif.

Anyway your centre forward dilemma, Torres won't be happy to play second fiddle to Falcao where as Lukalu will, so bring him back and sell Torres............... should get 10m for him4.gif.

Oldgit

Now i see that you are rightly blaming your own players especially your defence as when we were at it we ripped you apart very easily.

Torres you mentioned is still not the player he once was.

Hazard was ordinary against a good side.... same can be said for the lightweight Brazilian only Mata showed his class in your side.

Luiz as i have said before will never be a solid CB.

Mikkel ordinary also,when you looked at the subs bench before the game i had an inkling that you had nothing to scare us while we had many options...there maybe was/is your problems along with the diver up front.

I did tell you a long a long time ago OG that Luiz wouldn't be good enough 112.gif.

Anyway your centre forward dilemma, Torres won't be happy to play second fiddle to Falcao where as Lukalu will, so bring him back and sell Torres............... should get 10m for him4.gif.

Lukaku was tremendous for West Brom against us. Reminded me of a young Drogba.

Edited by carmine

Steady on Alfredo. Because I said he was ragged in this game doesn't mean I still don't rate him. Lukaku is a young lad with great potential but needed to get games under his belt,rather than sit on the bench. He will be a Chelsea player for years to come.

Oldgit

Now i see that you are rightly blaming your own players especially your defence as when we were at it we ripped you apart very easily.

Hazard was ordinary against a good side.... same can be said for the lightweight Brazilian only Mata showed his class in your side.

Mikkel ordinary also,when you looked at the subs bench before the game i had an inkling that you had nothing to scare us while we had many options...there maybe was/is your problems along with the diver up front.

Did you want a different game? You scored 1 legitimate goal, we had more shots on goal and on target than you, we had territorial advantage over you, yet we had 9 men for 20 minutes.

For the first 20 minutes Man U were the better side, but after that Chelsea were easily the team looking more likely to win until the sending offs. 20 minutes of 9 v 11 and you couldn't score a legal goal. Not champion material is it?

I agree that Torres has been poor lately, but this is a win win situation for us. If he turns it around, good. If he doesn't, Roman will buy Falcao in January.

<deleted>!!!

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/8209215/Police-called-on-to-investigate-Mark-Clattenburg-comments

"The Society of Black Lawyers"

Do we have a "Society for White Lawyers" and people think white people get pissed off at the PC brigade.

I might be missing something here, but wasn't it agreed years ago that segregation over colour was a bad thing. Now we are have black only clubs and societies. Seems to be all wrong to me.

Torres will go back home to Leti if we buy Falcao. It will be a swap plus money deal IMO.

Oldgit

Did you want a different game? You scored 1 legitimate goal, we had more shots on goal and on target than you, we had territorial advantage over you, yet we had 9 men for 20 minutes.

For the first 20 minutes Man U were the better side, but after that Chelsea were easily the team looking more likely to win until the sending offs. 20 minutes of 9 v 11 and you couldn't score a legal goal. Not champion material is it?

I agree that Torres has been poor lately, but this is a win win situation for us. If he turns it around, good. If he doesn't, Roman will buy Falcao in January.

I thought we scored three goals wai2.gif

Torres will go back home to Leti if we buy Falcao. It will be a swap plus money deal IMO.

Yep think you're right. Torres plus 65m

Did I just hear on Sky that Chelsea play forced their way into the referees room after the game?

If so, it might explain why they have chosen to try and turn the focus onto the referee.

The Black Lawyers stuff is obviously them trying to get publicity for their pointless little organisation.

What next, a Bent Lawyers association?

biggrin.png

Did I just hear on Sky that Chelsea play forced their way into the referees room after the game?

If so, it might explain why they have chosen to try and turn the focus onto the referee.

The Black Lawyers stuff is obviously them trying to get publicity for their pointless little organisation.

What next, a Bent Lawyers association?

biggrin.png

I find it very hard to believe that Clattenberg would have been stupid enough to have said something racist. He's microphoned up also isn't he!

Regards the ref, yes he was dreadful in his handling of that match but most teams have been through the mill with poor refereeing, but this was a particularily high profile game.

Chris Foy was absolutely appalling in our game at Stoke last season and didn't even get demoted the following weekend. And what about the official in our derby at SB when the ref gave Chelsea a goal when the ball never crossed the line then disallowed a perfectly good goal saying it was offside. We should have won 2-0 but lost 2-1 instead. I didn't hear any Chelsea fans complaining about that injustice.

My point is, bar Man Utd ofcourse, you take the rough with the smooth.

Edited by carmine

Your on drugs mate.You must have been watching the same game as your gaffer.Rudolf the red nose tosser,who says after the game that, Torres was on his way down after minimal if any contact with evans,go back 4 minutes and how much contact between the deep sea diver (young) and Ivanovich .uck all.For the 50 minutes prior to the 1st sending off you none,not one attempt on our goal.

Your on drugs mate.You must have been watching the same game as your gaffer.Rudolf the red nose tosser,who says after the game that, Torres was on his way down after minimal if any contact with evans,go back 4 minutes and how much contact between the deep sea diver (young) and Ivanovich .uck all.For the 50 minutes prior to the 1st sending off you none,not one attempt on our goal.

I'm not on drugs pal. Be reasonable Keith. Why was Clattenberg any worse than the ref that handed you a 2-1 win against us at the Bridge. He gave you a goal and the ball hadn't even crossed the <deleted> line!!! How can anything be worse than that.

Please think before you past back and calm down a bit. As a team you have faired better than most since you became a rich club with expensive titles under your belt

I agree with you Og that only good can come from this. Cesar will hopefully get a good run at RB and Sturridge will come in forTorres (who is totally. ucked in the head) and maybe without buying Falcao we could get Lukaku back. Thought A.Cole had a stinker,probably read back page of saturdays mail,Headlined Fergie Wants Cole,you can have him mate,we got Bertrand. I do worry about Luiz (light on no one in) He could play tommorow night and come out and do someone and say thats for Sunday (not very bright) Where as the rest of the team can play football beat utd by more than 2 clear goals and say thats for Sunday. Can,t see them playing the same team again.What a pity.

I agree with you Og that only good can come from this. Cesar will hopefully get a good run at RB and Sturridge will come in forTorres (who is totally. ucked in the head) and maybe without buying Falcao we could get Lukaku back. Thought A.Cole had a stinker,probably read back page of saturdays mail,Headlined Fergie Wants Cole,you can have him mate,we got Bertrand. I do worry about Luiz (light on no one in) He could play tommorow night and come out and do someone and say thats for Sunday (not very bright) Where as the rest of the team can play football beat utd by more than 2 clear goals and say thats for Sunday. Can,t see them playing the same team again.What a pity.

So does this mean you are infact agreeing with me Keith?

If the abusive language Clattenberg used was in his own dressing room telling a bunch of spoilt whingers to fornicate off out of it, then frankly Chelski should be docked 6 points and that should be the end of it. (No point in fining them, the billionaire thief will pay it).

The sense of entitlement these Chelsea branleurs have is hysterical.

Stop with your snivelling <deleted>.

I'm not on drugs pal. Be reasonable Keith. Why was Clattenberg any worse than the ref that handed you a 2-1 win against us at the Bridge. He gave you a goal and the ball hadn't even crossed the <deleted> line!!! How can anything be worse than that.

Please think before you past back and calm down a bit. As a team you have faired better than most since you became a rich club with expensive titles under your belt

I wasn,t talking to you mate ,unless you are a closet man u fan.and don,t tell me to calm down. By the way we have always faired better than you With or Without money.

I wasn,t talking to you mate ,unless you are a closet man u fan.and don,t tell me to calm down. By the way we have always faired better than you With or Without money.

Typical plastic chav. Do one.

Bitter blues springs to mind........Clattenburg actually reffed the game quite well i think you have to look back and you do have a history of haranguing the refs don't you at the bridge....poor losers an all that!

If what has come out is correct your lot will be getting a few more suspended as well.

Oh the offside was the linesman's fault not the refs! and Mikkel should of been sent off but wasn't.....so it evens itself out with the diving lazy Fernando laugh.png

Calm down cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Bitter blues springs to mind........Clattenburg actually reffed the game quite well i think you have to look back and you do have a history of haranguing the refs don't you at the bridge....poor losers an all that!

If what has come out is correct your lot will be getting a few more suspended as well.

Oh the offside was the linesman's fault not the refs! and Mikkel should of been sent off but wasn't.....so it evens itself out with the diving lazy Fernando laugh.png

Tell me Red, want do you think. Keith's needs to calm dowm, bless so i'll ask you.

Do you think Chelsea were treated harsher than we were we the ref handed them 3 points from our encouter at the Bridge last year? Is there anything worse than having a goal awarded against you when the ball hasn't crossed the line?

Keith doesn't seem to possess the gonads to give a stright honest answer

Nearly forgot.....................Keith, CALM DOWN

Edited by carmine

Jesus christ mate,you actually believe in all that <deleted> you talk.Talk about people who live in greenhouses shouldn,t throw stones,your mob was the first to start haranguing refs. A little geography lesson is required Chavs are from Essex

Jesus christ mate,you actually believe in all that <deleted> you talk.Talk about people who live in greenhouses shouldn,t throw stones,your mob was the first to start haranguing refs. A little geography lesson is required Chavs are from Essex

Its glass houses you muppet! cheesy.gif