Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

You blow hot and cold Keith. Why is that do you think?

You can hardly claim not to have enough strikers or attacking midfielders either. Personally I think your side is not a team, not in the true sense. You were lucky to win the CL last year and Boris knows it. Winning it with real style and flair won't happen for him, cos he can't stop tinkering and knows nothing about the game more than the average prawn munching fan.

Edited to add "prawn munching".

So how many stirkers do we have then. Never said anything about needing more midfielders attacking or otherwise

You can hardly claim not to have enough strikers or attacking midfielders either. Personally I think your side is not a team, not in the true sense. You were lucky to win the CL last year and Boris knows it. Winning it with real style and flair won't happen for him, cos he can't stop tinkering and knows nothing about the game more than the average prawn munching fan.

So how many stirkers do we have then. Never said anything about needing more midfielders attacking or otherwise

More than us. Mind you ours are better quality than yours on current form....and a dam_n sight cheaper.

Look at your attacking midfield options though and there is a wide gap. A gap of around £135m.....

More than us. Mind you ours are better quality than yours on current form....and a dam_n sight cheaper.

Look at your attacking midfield options though and there is a wide gap. A gap of around £135m.....

We have 2 strikers. You have 3?

£135m ?? Get your figures from a Weetabox box? How do you make that?

It's funny that you always go back to money considering the nickname Spurs have......

It's not as though I don't want Torres to succeed. All I ask of the chelsea players is to put in 100% all the time. With Mata, if he misses an opportunity he will look disappointed for about 5 seconds, then it's head down and start again. With Torres he sulks and looks the victim. I can stand that attitude. So many times we see him looking at the ref in disappointment mumbling something to himself and trudging on. Just go if its that bad.

I do sympathise. Berba was exactly the same for us. Yes we did get glimpses of brilliance, but the rest of the time so much of the arms held out, head down and the slowly trudging back to an on-side position. Drives you mad when you think about how much these guys earn. As you say, just <deleted> off if the game is that much trouble for you!

It's not as though I don't want Torres to succeed. All I ask of the chelsea players is to put in 100% all the time. With Mata, if he misses an opportunity he will look disappointed for about 5 seconds, then it's head down and start again. With Torres he sulks and looks the victim. I can stand that attitude. So many times we see him looking at the ref in disappointment mumbling something to himself and trudging on. Just go if its that bad.

I do sympathise. Berba was exactly the same for us. Yes we did get glimpses of brilliance, but the rest of the time so much of the arms held out, head down and the slowly trudging back to an on-side position. Drives you mad when you think about how much these guys earn. As you say, just <deleted> off if the game is that much trouble for you!

Aside of who they buy in jan i'm sure Chelsea will bring back Lukaku from West Brom if possible. Should never have loaned him out this season anyway

Aside of who they buy in jan i'm sure Chelsea will bring back Lukaku from West Brom if possible. Should never have loaned him out this season anyway

He does look good doesn't he.

He does look good doesn't he.

He reminds me of Drogba. He came on for the baggies in the second half at WHL and caused our center backs all sorts of problems. I'm sure Chelsea will spend big in jan and with Lukaku back there striuke problems will be over along with the premier league of Torres methinks. That is ofcourse if Benitez can't get the best out of him and theres no signj of that by all accounts

who else do chelsea have out on loan besides lukaku? kevin de bruyne, courtois the goalkeeper, mceachran. . .keep forgetting they've got marko marin as well.

Marin's become the forgotten man. Stupid really, he's much too good a footballer to be a reserve player.

The more i think about it the more i think that Rafa is a knob for going to the chavs on a short term contract, hiding to nothing if you ask me.Surely you would say to yourself if they only want me on a short term contract then they don't rate me so <deleted> to um !!!

Edited by alfieconn
  • Like 1

He reminds me of Drogba.

Indeed although one hopes not a complete tosser like him.

Saw said tosser sniffing around in the stands at the weekend, presumably in the hope of getting some work. Makes me laugh the way these guys go off to play in places like China for silly money, and then as soon as they have a break, they are looking to play somewhere else. It's like they want to take the silly money at some unknown club but they don't want the bother of playing for said unknown club. Somewhat having your cake and eating it.

The more i think about it the more i think that Rafa is a knob for going to the chavs on a short term contract, hiding to nothing if you ask me.Surely you would say to yourself if they only want me on a short term contract then they don't rate me so <deleted> to um !!!

Beggars can't be choosers and all that. He's been out of work for ages and his career tailing off. This job seems perfect for him to resurrect his career, and with not a lot lost if he doesn't do well. Plus of course there is the "small" matter of the money.

At the end of day, i suspect Rafa will get more out of Chelsea Football Club than Chelsea Football Club get out of him.

hiding to nothing or nothing to lose? and i'm surprised chelsea haven't just started putting all their managers on short-term contracts since they will inevitably sack them anyway.

At the end of day, i suspect Rafa will get more out of Chelsea Football Club than Chelsea Football Club get out of him.

yeah agree.

Beggars can't be choosers and all that. He's been out of work for ages and his career tailing off

I can't believe he hasn't had offers of other jobs

This job seems perfect for him to resurrect his career, and with not a lot lost if he doesn't do well. Plus of course there is the "small" matter of the money.

But the chances are the players won't want to play for him knowing he is on a short term contract so where does that leave him if he fuc_ks it up !

I can't believe he hasn't had offers of other jobs

lots and lots, apparently. including a number of international ones. but he wanted a champions league club to get him back in the shop window properly.

still don't think him and chelsea can end any way other than messily though.

He reminds me of Drogba.

Saw said tosser sniffing around in the stands at the weekend, presumably in the hope of getting some work. Makes me laugh the way these guys go off to play in places like China for silly money, and then as soon as they have a break, they are looking to play somewhere else. It's like they want to take the silly money at some unknown club but they don't want the bother of playing for said unknown club. Somewhat having your cake and eating it.

The Chinese season is over and he wants to train at chelsea for ACON.

He reminds me of Drogba.

I don't believe the motivation for being at Stamford Bridge is training. Think he enjoys seeing those Drogba the King posters. All about keeping in the limelight he craves.

He reminds me of Drogba.

I don't believe the motivation for being at Stamford Bridge is training. Think he enjoys seeing those Drogba the King posters. All about keeping in the limelight he craves.

Do you endorse Looney's hair restoration products rix?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2231294/Didier-Drogba-returning-Chelsea-train.html

Sometimes the hatred towards chelsea players goes much further than rivalry. Drogba has stopped wars in his country and gives all his sponsorship money to the Drogba foundation to build hospitals in the Ivory Coast, but just because he was good for chelsea he is demonised by other fans.

Come again?

Just wondered. :D

What with your character assassination of Balotelli and on here I thought maybe you were trying to raise your star man's profile a bit.

He could do with playing further forward again though....his best role imo.

http://www.dailymail...lsea-train.html

Sometimes the hatred towards chelsea players goes much further than rivalry. Drogba has stopped wars in his country and gives all his sponsorship money to the Drogba foundation to build hospitals in the Ivory Coast, but just because he was good for chelsea he is demonised by other fans.

He wasn't demonised for being good for Chelsea, he was demonised for being arrogant and being a cheat. If being good for Chelsea was why he was demonised, why wasn't someone like Zola demonised?

And with regards charity work, i'm sorry but i'm very sceptical about any charity work that gets publicised, or charity work that includes press releases and photo shoots.

Always hated seeing Drogba coming on with 15mins to go.

Quality striker who gets important goals. You were silly to let him go a season too early imho.

Drogba is definitely a big occasion player, his wembley record is amazing. The last few seasons though he didn't perform very consistently and with winning the cl with the last kick of the game it was the perfect finish to a great chelsea career. It is time for chelsea to move on, it's just unfortunate it's with donkey boy Torres.

Come again?

Just wondered. biggrin.png

What with your character assassination of Balotelli and on here I thought maybe you were trying to raise your star man's profile a bit.

He could do with playing further forward again though....his best role imo.

Still not really following you mate... is the inference you are making that because i slagged off Mario that means i think Looney is a nice guy?

http://www.dailymail...lsea-train.html

He wasn't demonised for being good for Chelsea, he was demonised for being arrogant and being a cheat. If being good for Chelsea was why he was demonised, why wasn't someone like Zola demonised?

And with regards charity work, i'm sorry but i'm very sceptical about any charity work that gets publicised, or charity work that includes press releases and photo shoots.

http://www.thedidierdrogbafoundation.com/missions.html

Still think its just for show??

The reason Zola wasn't demonised is because chelsea weren't real title contenders. Drogba's chelsea were. As for cheating, I guess you are talking about diving, hmmmmm, Ashley Young, Rooney diving to end Arsenals unbeaten run in the invincibles. Do those players gain so much hatred?

Always hated seeing Drogba coming on with 15mins to go.

Quality striker who gets important goals. You were silly to let him go a season too early imho.

When was that?!!...whenever i saw a chav game Drogba started, he was their main man upfront! biggrin.png