Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

Carmine, dream on if you think Spurs has a bigger fan base than chelsea! You stadium only fits about 20 people and you wouldn't know much about cl games now would you? I will dig around the Internet to find fan base figures and if Spurs have more than Chelsea I will stop posting for 1 month.

Ps. Where did Spurs target Oscar end up? Where did Modric want to go a few seasons ago? Who has our goalkeeper rejects? Even though you will never admit, everyone knows that chelsea are a bigger club in every way than spurs.

Carmine, dream on if you think Spurs has a bigger fan base than chelsea! You stadium only fits about 20 people and you wouldn't know much about cl games now would you? I will dig around the Internet to find fan base figures and if Spurs have more than Chelsea I will stop posting for 1 month.

Ps. Where did Spurs target Oscar end up? Where did Modric want to go a few seasons ago? Who has our goalkeeper rejects? Even though you will never admit, everyone knows that chelsea are a bigger club in every way than spurs.

If i asked 100 neutral english fans 80% would give that one to Spurs. You lot are just deluded because you've got a load of cash and bought some silverware with it.

You are having a laugh. Do you really think that Oscars at Chelsea for anything other than the cash.

Players do have a dream to play for the likes of Man Utd, Liverpool, Madrid but please don't pour ridicule on your club by suggesting that they'd go the Chelsea for anything other than the cash. Oscar probably can'y even spell Chelsea but he definately knows what "money" is.

The only reason you don't have a bigger stadium is because you couldn't fill itlaugh.png

I think Oscar is at Chelsea to win trophies. You think EVERYONE chooses money if they don't sign for Spurs. You really need to let this money thing go.

If you asked 100 neutral football fans you think 80% would say Spurs? Never, unless all you asked only very old people that have the beginnings of dementia.

I think Oscar is at Chelsea to win trophies. You think EVERYONE chooses money if they don't sign for Spurs. You really need to let this money thing go.

If you asked 100 neutral football fans you think 80% would say Spurs? Never, unless all you asked only very old people that have the beginnings of dementia.

Your grounds too big for you

Average attendance 2012/2013 41,608, capacity 41,837. Empty seats 229.

Spurs 35,944, capacity 36,230, empty seats 286.

I'm sorry but you are not a big club. Surely its not that important is it?

I'm sorry but you are not a big club. Surely its not that important is it?

They're a Boutique Club biggrin.png

International fans, Chelsea 21.4million, Spurs 3.5m

National CFC 1.6m, Spurs, erm..........not on the list.........

http://www.sportundm...tract_Press.pdf

Come on mjj, you know the Chelsea fan based increased dramatically, only because of Abramavitch and Mourinho. Prior to 2003 you would be lucky to find a Chelsea shirt on sale in Asia, let alone anyone wearing one.

Geez if a billionaire bought the O's the Thai's would be wearing their shirts ASAP wink.png .....that's the way it is around Asia anyway. Whoever, has the money gets the support, regardless of the team.

Come on mjj, you know the Chelsea fan based increased dramatically, only because of Abramavitch and Mourinho. Prior to 2003 you would be lucky to find a Chelsea shirt on sale in Asia, let alone anyone wearing one.

Geez if a billionaire bought the O's the Thai's would be wearing their shirts ASAP wink.png .....that's the way it is around Asia anyway. Whoever, has the money gets the support, regardless of the team.

I don't disagree with that at all. If you asked me prior to this century or there abouts, which is the bigger club, I would have said Spurs. Today, however it is a different story.

I have no problem if Chelsea are a small club, after all I was a supporter back in the second division. All I am asking Carmine for is under what category are Chelsea a small club.

I don't disagree with that at all. If you asked me prior to this century or there abouts, which is the bigger club, I would have said Spurs. Today, however it is a different story.

I have no problem if Chelsea are a small club, after all I was a supporter back in the second division. All I am asking Carmine for is under what category are Chelsea a small club.

Understood thumbsup.gif

Understood thumbsup.gif

Under the catagory that no one gave two hoots about chelsea until roman went out and bought a group of world class players. And no one will give two hoots about chelsea. when he gets bored and does the off. Chelsea will never be in anyone list of europes elite because you are just a rich blokes plaything

Terry and Lampard say that your derby is with Spurs. Spoiler alert; our derby is with Arsenal. Always has been always will be. Your derby is with QPR and Fulham. You have no rivalry that you percieve with Liverpool either. They have theirs with Man Utd.

I just don't understand why you attach do much importance in being recognised as part of europes big group. It doesn't matter. Get over it.

Edited by carmine

Romans play thing for 10 years and counting...........would you give a time limit?

Uefa seem to think we are in the European elite.

http://kassiesa.home.xs4all.nl/bert/uefa/data/method4/trank2013.html

Ranked 5th in Europe. Spurs 30th

Personally I don't care if Chelsea are or are not one of the elite, if Roman left and we went down to the conference I would still be a chelsea supporter. But the facts show we now are a big club and we are one of the elite.

Romans play thing for 10 years and counting...........would you give a time limit?

http://kassiesa.home.../trank2013.html

Personally I don't care if Chelsea are or are not one of the elite, if Roman left and we went down to the conference I would still be a chelsea supporter. But the facts show we now are a big club and we are one of the elite.

OK, Chelsea are the biggest club in the worldcoffee1.gif

Hey don't knock it, you'd always be welcome at Brisbane Rd (as long as your supporters don't destroy our stadium again) biggrin.png

• Like 1

One of the Biggest smile.png
  • Like 1

Made me laugh! :lol:

Small second division club from Surrey.

Made me laugh! laugh.png

Small second division club from Surrey.

Sod off back to your two bob thread and dream on with your other pals of all the players you might get but won,t get in the January sales.sleep.png

What about Rafa......you guys warming to him yet, divided or still think he has been sent from Merseyside to destroy Chelsea? biggrin.png

He might very well be ok. Liverpool were never a threat to us in the league under his management,because he had to change the team every week,and the scouser,s didn,t have a good enough squad for that,where as we havewink.png

What about Rafa......you guys warming to him yet, divided or still think he has been sent from Merseyside to destroy Chelsea? biggrin.png

The last few games he has earnt some respect, but they were hardly stern tests. Sunday is a good game to win over some fans as we tend to struggle (lose) against Everton.

Loving the rotation and Luiz in midfield. What I really want Rafa to instill is more composure in the team. In the Norwich game we looked scared holding on to a 1-0 lead, just as we did with RDM.

• Like 1

The last few games he has earnt some respect, but they were hardly stern tests. Sunday is a good game to win over some fans as we tend to struggle (lose) against Everton.

Loving the rotation and Luiz in midfield. What I really want Rafa to instill is more composure in the team. In the Norwich game we looked scared holding on to a 1-0 lead, just as we did with RDM.

I don't think a big club like Chels could possibly keep him. You are just too big a club for him. You are so big probably only Sepp Blatter is big enough to manage a club as big as you have become recently.

• Like 1

I don't think a big club like Chels could possibly keep him. You are just too big a club for him. You are so big probably only Sepp Blatter is big enough to manage a club as big as you have become recently.

Especially with Rafa leading the rabble.

Spending another £150m in January no doubt.....its like the space race without a moon.

Oops. :D

• Like 1

Certainly a big club as these attendances will confirm, 7.gif

1999 1 34754 moyenneIMG.jpg 1998 1 32901 moyenneIMG.jpg 1997 1 27001 moyenneIMG.jpg 1996 1 25598 moyenneIMG.jpg 1995 1 21057 moyenneIMG.jpg 1994 1 19416 moyenneIMG.jpg 1993 1 18787 moyenneIMG.jpg 1992 1 18686 moyenneIMG.jpg 1991 1 20738 moyenneIMG.jpg 1990 1 21531 moyenneIMG.jpg 1989 2 15731 moyenneIMG.jpg 1988 1 20118 moyenneIMG.jpg 1987 1 17694 moyenneIMG.jpg 1986 1 21985 moyenneIMG.jpg 1985 1 23065 moyenneIMG.jpg 1984 2 21120 moyenneIMG.jpg 1983 2 12672 moyenneIMG.jpg 1982 2 13132 moyenneIMG.jpg 1981 2 18897

Edited by alfieconn

1999 1 34754 moyenneIMG.jpg 1998 1 32901 moyenneIMG.jpg 1997 1 27001 moyenneIMG.jpg 1996 1 25598 moyenneIMG.jpg 1995 1 21057 moyenneIMG.jpg 1994 1 19416 moyenneIMG.jpg 1993 1 18787 moyenneIMG.jpg 1992 1 18686 moyenneIMG.jpg 1991 1 20738 moyenneIMG.jpg 1990 1 21531 moyenneIMG.jpg 1989 2 15731 moyenneIMG.jpg 1988 1 20118 moyenneIMG.jpg 1987 1 17694 moyenneIMG.jpg 1986 1 21985 moyenneIMG.jpg 1985 1 23065 moyenneIMG.jpg 1984 2 21120 moyenneIMG.jpg 1983 2 12672 moyenneIMG.jpg 1982 2 13132 moyenneIMG.jpg 1981 2 18897

Re your bold figures

In 1982 they were 12th in the second division.

In 1983 they were 18th in the second division

I think their biggest crowds might have been when they were playing the O's. laugh.png

Edited by uptheos
  • Like 1

Re your bold figures

I think their biggest crowds might have been when they were playing the O's. laugh.png

London derby ups

Re your bold figures

Desperate by name desperate by nature.

Is there any thread that your not on Pieman?

I think you deserve a new nickname---- THRUSH--- Cos your an irritating unct!