Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

Dennis as a lad with his dad!

Looks like his dad was on 70s team paedo

Did you know that 'nookie' was originally called 'B O L L O C K S the Bear' w00t.gif

Sounds more honest than the "nookie" very sinister

speaking of B O L L O C K S, Gyldenbollockes was actually a British surname in medieval times

Did you know that 'nookie' was originally called 'B O L L O C K S the Bear' w00t.gif

speaking of B O L L O C K S, Gyldenbollockes was actually a British surname in medieval times

Interesting so victoria can't take any credit for Davids nickname!

Preserved Fish was also a name in Church records from the 17th Century ,which is topical, as we were discussing Bombay Duck recipes.

Interesting so victoria can't take any credit for Davids nickname!

Preserved Fish was also a name in Church records from the 17th Century ,which is topical, as we were discussing Bombay Duck recipes.

Perhaps she was actually referring to his blood lineage or referencing David's footballing style as being comparable to the great Joffrey Gyldenbollockes, right mid for the House of Ginger Mist from 1140 to 45.

• Like 1

During WWII British soldiers had 3 sheets of toilet paper a day, while the Americans had 22

Pish flaps has 50.....only 2 of them for his arse tho'

Probably would have been court marshalled for flooding the trenches with Pish, drowning his own men

• Like 1

Did you also know that Joey Barton reckons that the top team managers

in recent years have had Wenger on Toast!

Quite amusing biggrin.png : http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/29485408

And Joey Barton knows all about football having played for the top teams like, er, Newcastle, and er, er, QPR, and having won the er......

Er.....

Well I expect he's won something.

During WWII British soldiers had 3 sheets of toilet paper a day, while the Americans had 22

Probably would have been court marshalled for flooding the trenches with Pish, drowning his own men

Would have been shot for lowering company morale I would think.

Tell you what though. If I was in a football stadium where there was a fire or a bit of a crush on, I don't think I'd want to be surrounded by Liverpool fans.

w00t.gif

( Comment based on Liverpool FC representation on this thread)

As for Joey Barton. He got one thing right. Arsene does not perform well against the top teams.

^ To be honest son, if you were in a football stadium, the rest of the place would soon be empty....a bit like the threads you inhabit. I've given you long enough you sad t.w.a.t. Time to join the irrelevances in room 101, Byeeeetongue.png

• Like 1

or in the executioners words...."you're a <deleted>, you're a <deleted> now, you've always been a <deleted> and the only thing that probably change is your going to be an even bigger <deleted>"

Whose taking care of Toure's morale?

I asked it on the City thread.

No reply.

Whose taking care of Hazard?

Why do I suddenly feel happier? Lallana?,,,,nope, Hendo?.....nope. Blow job?.....maybe!!......Nah, I've got it now.....Pish flaps in room 101. Happy Days!thumbsup.gif

were you part way through getting a nosh when you typed that? biggrin.png

Sshhhh....missus might be watching! Ban Chang I love youthumbsup.gif

• Like 1