Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png <script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

SINGLE MEN: Convince people you have a girlfriend by standing outside Topshop with bags of shopping, looking at your watch and occasionally glancing inside.

Methinks we have the same list alt=biggrin.png>

Save money at Christmas by returning last year's cards to the sender with the simple inscription "Same to you".

Edited by kurtramsbottom

Me too mate....including a surprise Captain!thumbsup.gif

Edit edit edit &lt;deleted&gt; edit Jeez Bob, I never even thought of that one! Let you know how I go tomorrow!whistling.gif Think I might lose a friend tho'!!!!

Edited by wilai
  • Like 1

edit was too bloody late I see.

Sakho?....He who dares Rodney, He who daresbiggrin.png

Where are you anyway? (position wise?). PM if shy!

Shrewd business, I can't drop Costa at this rate, although thought about it. I brought Pelle in last week, on form and freed up some cash need to tighten my defense. 17th at the minute. I was top 2-3 until the last 3 weeks last season and got mown down in the TV league

• Like 1

Shrewd business, I can't drop Costa at this rate, although thought about it. I brought Pelle in last week, on form and freed up some cash need to tighten my defense. 17th at the minute. I was top 2-3 until the last 3 weeks last season and got mown down in the TV league

Beer Lao and Udon are big threats...Udon stalking me as he is in half my leagues!!! Thought I'd try WH this week as the Arse can't balls up again v Chavs...can they?

Beer Lao and Udon are big threats...Udon stalking me as he is in half my leagues!!! Thought I'd try WH this week as the Arse can't balls up again v Chavs...can they?

WH at home to QPR worth a punt

• Like 1