Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

16 minutes ago, carmine said:

Such a little club........never know, you might be able to have your big derby next season with Fulham.  That would be exciting.

Although they are in our shadow, just like Spurs are in Arsenals shadow

15 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Although they are in our shadow, just like Spurs are in Arsenals shadow

Get with the times and stop living in the past!!  And there was me thinking that Oldgit was the only Chelsea fan interested in football before the mid nineties!!

25 minutes ago, evenstevens said:

so nice to see u are posting footy banter on our thread.and absoulately thrilled that you are still peeping in at my posts even though u have me on your your ignore list.fluffin turncoat

Yeah no worries i was a little interested to see if you'd learnt a little more about football and sadly no, you really haven't have you.  I might take another peep next august.  

Anyway, back on topic,  can i have a Big Mac and fries please mate.  

• Like 1

I've just noticed an interview between Eden Hazard and Sky, where he stated that "his love for Chelsea is bigger than his desire for Champions League football." That's not surprising, because he has often said that his main priority is his family, who are settled here and do not want a change. Another reason could be that he's excited by the well publicised proposed arrival of Maurizio Sarri next season, who's preferred style of play is a long way off Conte's more pragmatic approach. His latest outburst against the Napoli president, challenging the club to sack him if they're not satisfied with him, sounds like he's looking to pastures new. That's not to say that I want a change but it looks like Conte and the  board are at an impasse now.

Sarri is said to be even more 'bolshie' than Conte but the club are still said to be in unofficial negotiations with his advisor, his son, to sort the fine details. If he comes, he's got a job on his hands, not only with our forced move to another ground while the Bridge is being developed but also to sort out from the present playing staff, who will adapt to his high energy and pressing style of play.

Just now, carmine said:

Yeah no worries i was a little interested to see if you'd learnt a little more about football and sadly no, you really haven't have you.  I might take another peep next august.  

Anyway, back on topic,  can i have a Big Mac and fries please mate.  

fluff off you troll   !!!!

6 minutes ago, oldgit said:

I've just noticed an interview between Eden Hazard and Sky, where he stated that "his love for Chelsea is bigger than his desire for Champions League football." That's not surprising, because he has often said that his main priority is his family, who are settled here and do not want a change. Another reason could be that he's excited by the well publicised proposed arrival of Maurizio Sarri next season, who's preferred style of play is a long way off Conte's more pragmatic approach. His latest outburst against the Napoli president, challenging the club to sack him if they're not satisfied with him, sounds like he's looking to pastures new. That's not to say that I want a change but it looks like Conte and the  board are at an impasse now.

Sarri is said to be even more 'bolshie' than Conte but the club are still said to be in unofficial negotiations with his advisor, his son, to sort the fine details. If he comes, he's got a job on his hands, not only with our forced move to another ground while the Bridge is being developed but also to sort out from the present playing staff, who will adapt to his high energy and pressing style of play.

I saw that peace about Hazard....most heart warming it was. Whether it,s true or not it was nice to read. On current form,which in his case has been all season.....he should have a great World Cup.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, oldgit said:

5 minutes ago, oldgit said:

well the old jerker is finnally coming to his senses. conte the jerk out and sarri has firmed in latest betting to replace him and a great call if it happens.as for hazard the destroyer.he has a firm offer of 300 ks plus a week on the table and.courtious 200 k also.and both will sign when the jerk is fluffed off whats the brand of your smelling salts old knee jerker .  good stuff cobber   as you sadly needed a wake up call.with your buddy k/s another old knee jerker

another formation change from a mixed omelette 3x5x2   to a dog,s Sh#t 3x4x3  ,allowing for 6 changes from a winning unit against L/pool ,and The Jerk dropped Hazard  and Girioud  from the starting 11, how fluffing imcomprensible is that ,both are in good form, and our main spring to secure a win,

but we have the Old Knee Jerkers on this thread  that they will be gutted when Conte gets the punt, how silly is that, apart from shooting his gob  off all season, Conte has failed miserable in all facets of being a mngr at C/sea,  sure skinny t/f windows were provided to him, but the overall squad was not used to any effect to secure at least a C/L place, no bottle job here ,just a fluffin jerk at the wheel, as for the F.A cup final,who would fluffin know with this lunatic of a  jerk in charge  ,how he has lasted for this long    is a mystery to me   a very nice morning to all

1 minute ago, keithsimmonds said:

Ah well such is life....i have no problems with Thursdays or Sundays.....some our games might be so far away that they might be close enough to get to. :smile:

You never know, Liverpool might eat a dodgy lasagne next weekend.  Stranger things have happened.

1 minute ago, keithsimmonds said:

Ah well such is life....i have no problems with Thursdays or Sundays.....some our games might be so far away that they might be close enough to get to. :smile:

I've always wanted to go to Vladivostok (on a Thursday night)

• Like 1

Totally bottled it there E/S I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed watching your game and especially the joy on the faces of the Huddersfield fans.

Grinning from ear to ear here....not even next season's Barca player Hazard could save ya.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Totally bottled it there E/S I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed watching your game and especially the joy on the faces of the Huddersfield fans.

Grinning from ear to ear here....not even next season's Barca player Hazard could save ya.

PLANK  I posted on this forum long before xmas,  that it will be a struggle to make C/L  so no bottle to me,   the Big Bottle has been Conte TheJerk fullstop

and your  Spursy  is Silverless again( and no cash to boot), that is a bigger bottle job   then our very poor season  and i am not very optimistic of a F.A cup win either i  , as for Hazard leaving who knows ,only time will tell, but at least C/sea have a very nice300+ k  a week on his table to sign,whats Kane on.around 110k at Spursy,the chances of him leaving is more on the cards then Hazard ,unless Lose Levy ups the ante to Hazards deal, just my views

12 minutes ago, evenstevens said:

PLANK  I posted on this forum long before xmas,  that it will be a struggle to make C/L  so no bottle to me,   the Big Bottle has been Conte TheJerk fullstop

and your  Spursy  is Silverless again( and no cash to boot), that is a bigger bottle job   then our very poor season  and i am not very optimistic of a F.A cup win either i  , as for Hazard leaving who knows ,only time will tell, but at least C/sea have a very nice300+ k  a week on his table to sign,whats Kane on.around 110k at Spursy,the chances of him leaving is more on the cards then Hazard ,unless Lose Levy ups the ante to Hazards deal, just my views

Nope your team failed to keep the pressure on last night and that is a MAJOR BOTTLE JOB.

Given the astronomical wages some of your players should be giving back most of their ridiculous cash!

Just now, RonniePickering22 said:

Nope your team failed to keep the pressure on last night and that is a MAJOR BOTTLE JOB.

Given the astronomical wages some of your players should be giving back most of their ridiculous cash!

Sounds like E/S is literally awash in a sea of samsung!!  What will he do with the "bottle" i wonder?

2 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

3 minutes ago, carmine said:

Sounds like E/S is literally awash in a sea of samsung!!  What will he do with the "bottle" i wonder?

Plank  and  The  Troll  , go fishing  somewhere else ,   as your bait smells like your posts ,

Just now, evenstevens said:

Plank  and  The  Troll  , go fishing  somewhere else ,   as your bait smells like your posts ,

No we are feasting on red herring and whale blubber today I reckon. :post-4641-1156694572:

With 79 per cent of the play in and around their penalty area, and with Huddersfield having 10 men behind the ball, plus at least 7 of our team camped not far away, it was like Piccadilly Circus on a Friday night. Space was at a premium and with Huddersfield continuing the fight and momentum they gained at City, it would have taken a magician to find the key to unlock their defence. That 'magician' was supposed to be in the shape of the snail, but where was the killer pass to open their defence that people keep telling me he has "in his locker"? His delivery was slow, obvious and consistently misplaced. Chelsea's three worst performers on the day were Caballero (quite an accolade considering his workload), Fabregas and Alonso who did nothing to open up space for the playmakers like Willian, Pedro and Hazard but, when receiving the ball, consistently ran inside thereby compressing the already limited space even further. However, it could have been so different if Rudiger had prodded home that sitter, after the flick on from Azpilicueta early on. 

Before the game, I had few issues with Conte's team selection other than the worry that Christensen would be outmuscled by Depoitre. We needed movement and pace in attack to combat their static centre backs so the selection of Morata, Willian and Pedro made sense, obviously preferring Hazard to be there but he'd run himself ragged against Liverpool. Emerson would have been my choice all day long over Alonso and Fabregas wouldn't be in my team, let alone Chelsea's. A fit and mobile Barkley would have been ideal but it seems like Conte would prefer him to be in a leper colony than his squad.

1 hour ago, oldgit said:

With 79 per cent of the play in and around their penalty area, and with Huddersfield having 10 men behind the ball, plus at least 7 of our team camped not far away, it was like Piccadilly Circus on a Friday night. Space was at a premium and with Huddersfield continuing the fight and momentum they gained at City, it would have taken a magician to find the key to unlock their defence. That 'magician' was supposed to be in the shape of the snail, but where was the killer pass to open their defence that people keep telling me he has "in his locker"? His delivery was slow, obvious and consistently misplaced. Chelsea's three worst performers on the day were Caballero (quite an accolade considering his workload), Fabregas and Alonso who did nothing to open up space for the playmakers like Willian, Pedro and Hazard but, when receiving the ball, consistently ran inside thereby compressing the already limited space even further. However, it could have been so different if Rudiger had prodded home that sitter, after the flick on from Azpilicueta early on. 

Before the game, I had few issues with Conte's team selection other than the worry that Christensen would be outmuscled by Depoitre. We needed movement and pace in attack to combat their static centre backs so the selection of Morata, Willian and Pedro made sense, obviously preferring Hazard to be there but he'd run himself ragged against Liverpool. Emerson would have been my choice all day long over Alonso and Fabregas wouldn't be in my team, let alone Chelsea's. A fit and mobile Barkley would have been ideal but it seems like Conte would prefer him to be in a leper colony than his squad.

1 hour ago, oldgit said:

not a mention about giroud not starting who has been in fine form and surely would have been  selection then pussy cat morata. and  hazard your top gun on the bench. absoulately crazy but the jerks been at it all .season hence no c/l place and a miracle is needed to win the f.a cup .but at least its a one off match only 2 matchs to go to put up  with this jerk

Several reports have surfaced,   that a  few   players were unhappy,   with Contes  selection    against Hudderfeild, and rightly so

with out going into boring detail  just a couple main points etc etc which is as follows

Why  change  a winning combo(against L/pool) on the bases that a rotation was needed ( 6 changes)with 2 matchs to go and a very remote chance of a C/L place hinging on the result ,and to compound Conte sheer LUNATIC selection   how he left Hazard and Giroud  on the bench is beggars belief

surely any manager worth his salt (particular this match),would have started his best eleven available and then make tactical or subbing changes as the match progressed,   Conte all season has been in Disneyland ,i would have sacked him prior to Xmas time,or latest when Bournmouth gave us a hiding , but for some reason (which may be a good one) this was not done,   a   Fluff off Conte The Jerk, nice morning to all

• Like 1