Can someone on True check this UK based site?

Bmouthboyo

Hi guys,

For some reason I am getting error: ERR_NAME_RESOLUTION_FAILED

http://www.zyma.com/

and

http://www.wampserver.com/en/

These are different hosts so I am not sure if my IP address has been blocked as the first is my website host and I connected a few times today or if it is True Internet host issue.

Randomly my phone over 4g connects fine but all the devices on my wifi will get the error above.

Can anyone on True test this for me?

Cheers

I just tried...first link comes up really slow and in text format only...basically does not fully load. Second link pulls up fine. I'm on True in Bangkok.

But when turning on VPN with a U.S. IP address the first link pulls up fast and complete. And so does the second link just like on a non-VPN connection.

I have said it before and will say again.......

For me no other option for past 12 years, but TRUE, it has been the same for a very long time, mornings + early afternoon is fine, but after about 16:00 [4pm] many sites will not open/get timed out.. This site TrueVisa is the same.. timed out or page will part load and stop... have 2 different VPN programs, and never need to change location accept for some UK sites.. 1x Singapore [ThaiVisa is fastest on here, or Germany. only time I ever change is some sites in UK will have a problem so change location to UK = opens 1st time..

So as the OP had posted in the evening both sites opened fine, but was using a VPN.. switch off yesterday the VPN = site 'Server not found'

Also changing the DNS to 8.8.8.8 also has issues with TRUE.... better is 8.8.4.4

Edited by ignis

For me no other option for past 12 years, but TRUE, it has been the same for a very long time, mornings + early afternoon is fine, but after about 16:00 [4pm] many sites will not open/get timed out.. This site TrueVisa is the same.. timed out or page will part load and stop... have 2 different VPN programs, and never need to change location accept for some UK sites.. 1x Singapore [ThaiVisa is fastest on here, or Germany. only time I ever change is some sites in UK will have a problem so change location to UK = opens 1st time..

So as the OP had posted in the evening both sites opened fine, but was using a VPN.. switch off yesterday the VPN = site 'Server not found'

Also changing the DNS to 8.8.8.8 also has issues with TRUE.... better is 8.8.4.4

After 16:00 the kids are out of school and in the internet shops, gaming online.

I am on True in a village at the end of the line (True piggybacked the ADSL on the overhead power cable), and it affects me regularly .

Later it improves.

Might be that.

I mentioned in another thread that I have the same problem with www.englishtips.org.

I can connect through AIS or at work but with True I get a "timed out".

This happens regardless of time of day.

Edited by petedk

After 16:00 the kids are out of school and in the internet shops, gaming online.

I am on True in a village at the end of the line (True piggybacked the ADSL on the overhead power cable), and it affects me regularly .

Later it improves.

Might be that.

Yes that could be the problem........... is it a school holiday today? can't get ThaiVisa at all today always one of these

The www.thaivisa.com page isn’t working

OR

www.thaivisa.com didn’t send any data.

Tried a few time with No VPN since 5:45 this morning, opens 1st time with a VPN no problem.