Love triangle sees two shot dead at Korat resort

webfact

Are guns a problem in Thailand?

Sherlock.. what was your first clue ???

Comprehension of humour appears to be about as rear as rocking horse shit on here today

Rocking horse shit is very rear, surely? Or does it come out of the mouth, which would be front, not rear. It seems to come out of your mouth, so yep, could be. Hang on, why is shit coming out of your rocking horse? Why do you have a rocking horse? Oh, it's all soooo confusing.

The scene as discribed just does not add up. Just had sex, in towels, pulls a gun and both brains are blown out...

1. Why would you bother to put towels on after sex...who are you feeling modest about? That fact points to 3 person in room.

2. Where did gun come from and who owned it?

3. Husband phoned wife but did nothing when she couldn't be reached? Wouldn't a reasonable man concerned for the wife go out to look for her, phone friends n relatives, or even phone the police? To just sit back and wait for the call from police seems suspect to me.

4. Where exactly was the hubby when all this boom boom was going on?

What's written in that diary could hold a clue to why it happened.

regards worgeordie

"Today I took a selfie and posted it on Facebook... but I only got 56 likes crying.gif Maybe I should get my nose done and my face bleached."

Alright, I'll start it off.

What a brilliant move by the husband. He gets rid of both his wife and his friend, er, her lover, at the same time and makes it look like a murder-suicide.

Were you there?

This is TV son, facts have little to do with anything.