Fitness First Opening?

ricklev

On another thread someone mentioned that Fitness First is opening in Harbor Mall. Anyone know if this is true?

There is no info about that on the Fitness First web page and no central office number to call.

For my purposes, Fitness First is the best gym chain in Thailand.

Edited by ricklev

I was able to figure that out. :)

The individual clubs, which is what that link provides, don't know.

The Harbor Mall contact which is a mobile number doesn't answer the phone.

I don't live in Pattaya.

Go to the Harbor Mall link and then the directory. Fitness First is shown on the maps for both the 5th and 6th floors. I was surprised since the rumor was they were going in the old California WOW location.

I was able to figure that out. smile.png

I don't live in Pattaya.

Go to the Harbor Mall link and then the directory. Fitness First is shown on the maps for both the 5th and 6th floors. I was surprised since the rumor was they were going in the old California WOW location.

Great! Thanks. I asked the manager of one of the Fitness First clubs in Bangkok and she claimed no knowledge of it. Weird.

I was able to figure that out. smile.png

I don't live in Pattaya.

Great! Thanks. I asked the manager of one of the Fitness First clubs in Bangkok and she claimed no knowledge of it. Weird.

That shouldn't surprise us, I asked the manager of Foodland when the Theprasit store might open, he had no idea what I was talking about.

It is opening at Avenue Shopping complex- where CA WOW was. Sign is up & workers are busy inside.

Thanks, is this it? Different gym but maybe a different location?

post-167660-0-45566900-1463072125.jpg

Edited by ricklev

It is opening at Avenue Shopping complex- where CA WOW was. Sign is up & workers are busy inside.

Fitness 7 is not the same gym as Fitness First. I know nothing about them, maybe someone can shed some light. Edited by ThaiBob

Fitness 7 is not the same gym as Fitness First. I know nothing about them, maybe someone can shed some light.

I just got a flier for Fitness 7.

It will be a 24 hour facility open everyday and looks very nice from the plan I saw and the dude I spoke to.

They are now offering 3 month memberships for 4,000 b. That was the only type of membership that was explained to me.

He said they will open in about 2 months.

Edited by bkk6060