Pattaya ladyboy allows Chinese tourist men grab her breasts for money

webfact

OK...I am going to admit to this. ......An older Thai lady friend owned a bar in Phuket.

A lower end bar that employed a few ladies and lady-boys. Now she was an excellent

pool player and I would go with a buddy to her bar, play some pool and have a few

beers to start out our night. One of her staff had a magnificent rack. (I have zero interest

in lady-boys) I was talking to him/her about the doctor and hospital she /he had the

breast augmentation done and the Thai price. All of a sudden my friend the bar owner

says, you want to see? and down came the top. Then, "touch, touch, no problem". Well I

did. The doctor was a real Michelangelo as far as I was concerned. The Thai price

was 50,000 baht (about 8 years ago) The bar owner says just buy her a drink or give her

a tip. Of course I bought her a drink and gave her 100 baht. The first and last time

I have ever (knowingly) fondled a guys tits, but they were truly magnificent. biggrin.png

Perv haha !!

OK...I am going to admit to this. ......An older Thai lady friend owned a bar in Phuket.

A lower end bar that employed a few ladies and lady-boys. Now she was an excellent

pool player and I would go with a buddy to her bar, play some pool and have a few

beers to start out our night. One of her staff had a magnificent rack. (I have zero interest

in lady-boys) I was talking to him/her about the doctor and hospital she /he had the

breast augmentation done and the Thai price. All of a sudden my friend the bar owner

says, you want to see? and down came the top. Then, "touch, touch, no problem". Well I

did. The doctor was a real Michelangelo as far as I was concerned. The Thai price

was 50,000 baht (about 8 years ago) The bar owner says just buy her a drink or give her

a tip. Of course I bought her a drink and gave her 100 baht. The first and last time

I have ever (knowingly) fondled a guys tits, but they were truly magnificent. biggrin.png

You're gay.biggrin.png

• Like 2

Fake breast, much like a store Mannequin cleavage. What is the Thai penalty for allowing the touching of a Mannequin's breast ?

I know, I know, we'll pretend the Mannequin isn't Hiso and isn't allowed to wear orange robes to get out of jail time.

As for the cops, she accepts money for touching her tits, they accept money for getting away with anything..i dont see the problem. Pot calling the kettle black, lol.
As for the man, who thinks he is a woman, he might as well blow up two seven eleven bags and tell us, that we can grab it for a few bucks.
I am positive, that there would be takers.

You're gay.biggrin.png

Well,happy anywaycheesy.gif

Last morlam concert I went to you could grab the dancers tits for 20 baht as you stuffed the note down her bra, all part of Thai culture smile.png That ladyboy looks like she is wearing a dress, not lingerie.

Where? I've never seen 'grabbing tits' in 25 years of morlam shows. Are you a chick exaggerating what you saw?

Last morlam concert I went to you could grab the dancers tits for 20 baht as you stuffed the note down her bra, all part of Thai culture smile.png That ladyboy looks like she is wearing a dress, not lingerie.

Where? I've never seen 'grabbing tits' in 25 years of morlam shows. Are you a chick exaggerating what you saw?

25 years of watching morlam shows? You serious?

Talk about embracing one's inner Thainess.

• 2 years later...

What a joke in the land of bizarro. She is a willing participant and did not force the customer to pay money and grab her boobs unlike in go go bars that almost force customers to buy lady drinks to enrich the bosses. This country just mazes me. 

• Like 1