Charges against Phuket Ace 1 Condo developer stall, prosecutor blames police

snoop1130

Charges against Phuket Ace 1 Condo developer stall, prosecutor blames police

post-249866-0-08949700-1464353378_thumb.
The Phuket Public Prosecutor's Office today (May 27) said that the Ace 1 Condominium case was handed to Region 8 Police (pictured) at the beginning of the year. Photo: Saroj Kueprasertkij

PHUKET: -- The Phuket Public Prosecutor’s Office today (May 27) refused to provide any explanation about the lack of progress in the charges against developer The Nine Property (Patong) Co for its handling of the Ace 1 Condominium project in Patong.

The company is under criminal investigation for including fraud, developing land without the required permits, failure to obtain a building permit, and contravention of the Consumer Protection Act.

The investigation began in July last year following a slew of complaints by investors, including some based in Singapore and Hong Kong.

Kathu Police handed over their case evidence and documents to the Phuket Provincial Public Prosecutor’s Office on October 26, confidently stating that the case should be brought to the court “within two weeks”.

Full Story: http://www.thephuketnews.com/charges-against-phuket-ace-1-condo-developer-stall-prosecutor-blames-police-57604.php#UMp0m5o6YfbRKodb.97

tpn.jpg
-- Phuket News 2016-05-27

Yet another instance of utter incompetence by the legal structures in this country. It seems that anyone can openly flout the laws and get away with it because the police and other agencies are peopled by dolts who do not even understand the laws or have been unduly influenced by people of power. So basically there is no legal protection in this country.

The Koh Tau case was ' concrete ' according to the police but was sent back to them several times by the prosecutor.

The police apparently dragged their feet over the Red Bull heir case and now more apparent feet dragging with many more examples I'm sure.

Now why does this happen, is it because the BIB are simply lazy and or incompetent or could it be because of ? whistling.gif

The Koh Tau case was ' concrete ' according to the police but was sent back to them several times by the prosecutor.

The police apparently dragged their feet over the Red Bull heir case and now more apparent feet dragging with many more examples I'm sure.

Now why does this happen, is it because the BIB are simply lazy and or incompetent or could it be because of ? whistling.gif

As with so many things here, it's all about the money ...

As with so many things here, it's all about the money ...

So if an investor from Hong Kong or elsewhere knowing the diffaculty of gettings one's money back may be should just drop a dime on this guy.

^^^ I think it's prison code of some sort.

From the Urban Dictionary: "To snitch on someone. Often, to save their own ass. Comes from the old cost for a payphone call, ten cents".

Edited by Shot

Yet another instance of utter incompetence by the legal structures in this country. It seems that anyone can openly flout the laws and get away with it because the police and other agencies are peopled by dolts who do not even understand the laws or have been unduly influenced by people of power. So basically there is no legal protection in this country.

Land of lies, scams and corruption, with the people charged with supposedly upholding the law so crooked they couldn't lie straight in bed.

dolts

or bozos, surrounded by the bozone layer

The substance surrounding stupid people that stops bright ideas from penetrating. The bozone layer, unfortunately, shows little sign of breaking down in the near future.
Urban Dictionary

U didn't know that? How long u been here? ???

What we learned about it? For sure the most NOTHING!!!

But some will wait that the condominium building is build already before they buy something.

Don't trust someone in this country. Not a Thai and 100% not a Farang!!!

But some will wait that the condominium building is build already before they buy something.

Why do you even bother to live here if you cannot trust a single person in this country.

Why do you even bother to live here if you cannot trust a single person in this country.

Did I have to trust someone to have a good life here? No!!!

I live my life and enjoy it!!! That's all!!! And that I think like this, is based on my personal experience.

A mixture of your ingredients. Only the %'s vary from group to group.

A mixture of your ingredients. Only the %'s vary from group to group.