May 27, 201610 yr Hi, Can anyone confirm what the German Embassy requires in documentation before they provide you with an "income statement" that people over 50 can use for the annual extensions? Also, how much do they charge for it? I read in other threads that US ciitzens have to provide nothing to prove the income but knowing the "Teutonic thoroughness" only too well, I very much doubt that they´ll confirm anything for you if you cannot prove it first. Or am I wrong? Cheers DUS Edited May 27, 201610 yr by DUS
May 27, 201610 yr Why don't you get in touch with the embassy? http://www.bangkok.diplo.de/Vertretung/bangkok/de/04/3-Konsularservice-a-z/0-Konsularische-dienste-a-z.html
May 27, 201610 yr Author Why don't you get in touch with the embassy? http://www.bangkok.diplo.de/Vertretung/bangkok/de/04/3-Konsularservice-a-z/0-Konsularische-dienste-a-z.html Thanks! I was too stupid to find that URL. Cheers!
May 27, 201610 yr Why don't you get in touch with the embassy? http://www.bangkok.diplo.de/Vertretung/bangkok/de/04/3-Konsularservice-a-z/0-Konsularische-dienste-a-z.html And this PDF contains all you need to know. http://www.bangkok.diplo.de/contentblob/3247334/Daten/5461357/RentenEinkommensbescheinigung.pdf Of course documents/proof needed.
May 27, 201610 yr Why don't you get in touch with the embassy? http://www.bangkok.diplo.de/Vertretung/bangkok/de/04/3-Konsularservice-a-z/0-Konsularische-dienste-a-z.html Thanks! I was too stupid to find that URL. Cheers! Don't worry, that's a genetic thingy.....
May 27, 201610 yr Why don't you get in touch with the embassy? http://www.bangkok.diplo.de/Vertretung/bangkok/de/04/3-Konsularservice-a-z/0-Konsularische-dienste-a-z.html And this PDF contains all you need to know. http://www.bangkok.diplo.de/contentblob/3247334/Daten/5461357/RentenEinkommensbescheinigung.pdf Of course documents/proof needed. I wanted to post this PDF file when my IDM started to play stupid and I could only see a blank page. Harr harr... Edited May 27, 201610 yr by lostinisaan
May 27, 201610 yr Why don't you get in touch with the embassy? http://www.bangkok.diplo.de/Vertretung/bangkok/de/04/3-Konsularservice-a-z/0-Konsularische-dienste-a-z.html And this PDF contains all you need to know. http://www.bangkok.diplo.de/contentblob/3247334/Daten/5461357/RentenEinkommensbescheinigung.pdf Of course documents/proof needed. I wanted to post this PDF file when my IDM started to play stupid and I could only see a blank page. Harr harr... P.S. OP, there's an older thread of this forum where you might get some information..http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/675273-embassy-letter-for-proof-of-income/
May 27, 201610 yr Those who live in Pattaya can also get it at the Honorary Consulate (consul Hofer).
Create an account or sign in to comment