First Visit

dboy

i'm going to chiangmai for a weekend in january for the first time. is there any place to visit which i shouldn't miss :D

Without a doubt, the temple on Doi Suthep, the elephant conservation camp in Mai Sa, Wararrote market along the Ping river, the Walking Street Sunday Market behind Thapae Gate after 4:00 PM.

Evening entertainment :o is up to you and your personal tastes.

The Fly Fisherman

i'm going to chiangmai for a weekend in january for the first time. is there any place to visit which i shouldn't miss :D

Without a doubt, the temple on Doi Suthep, the elephant conservation camp in Mai Sa, Wararrote market along the Ping river, the Walking Street Sunday Market behind Thapae Gate after 4:00 PM.

The Fly Fisherman

That should fill in the first 2 hours of your weekend trip to Chiang Mai in January. You've got to be prepared well in advance. :D

The Fly Fisherman

That should fill in the first 2 hours of your weekend trip to Chiang Mai in January. You've got to be prepared well in advance. :D

Maybe avoiding Blinky Bill would improve your trip!