Jenphop Contests All But Lesser Charge

webfact

How can the "head-cocky " of the Buddhist council allow this Clayton's excuse to even consider himself to be other than a mangy temple cur.

Here's a hint. Rustle rustle rustle.

W

Isn't it more like crinkle crinkle crinkle?

He is what he is; an arrogant pathetic shitty scumbag hiding behind robes.

What about the grub standing along side him.

Another one of the inbred mutants. Looks like a right shifty cant!

How can the "head-cocky " of the Buddhist council allow this Clayton's excuse to even consider himself to be other than a mangy temple cur.

Here's a hint. Rustle rustle rustle.

W

Isn't it more like crinkle crinkle crinkle?

Yes, you're right. Sorry. I was all onomatopoeia'd out.

Silly Winnie.

W

He is what he is; an arrogant pathetic shitty scumbag hiding behind robes.

There are no words to describe the contempt for these..... as you describe.

So "tay" as they say in thai, driving in overly expensive cars, ignoring speed limits and toll gates. But underneath some loser tub of lard. Surprised he could even turn the steering wheel of his car with that muscle definition. How did his ankle have enough stength to hit the gas/break pedals.... oh wait it didn't, all he knew was gas!!! Turn into a pillar of salt you bastard, rot in hell where you belong!!

Edited by taony

Let's all take a look at recent history...A Red Bull heir that refuses to attend court hearings, A stroppy young girl who refuses to do her 'Community Service'..(let's skip a few other cases)..& today Jenpoop, dressed in fancy-dress contests the charges as if the event never really happened..

..Well it did to the world witnessing the video, & it most certainly did for the two poor souls he killed..!

When are the folk running this country going to wake up, realise the whole world are witnessing this & many other issues, and implement some

form of 'real' law..?

Is it fancy dress day in court today?

Still fancy dress but I think he has milked the temple bit dry. Now time to bring out the big guns the uncle. The uncle looks somewhat like an attack dog. He has done the make merit routine now its deny deny deny and of course walk.

Two seriously unhappy looking individuals.

Lets hope the spotlight remains focused on them through to the conclusion of this so all can see whether justice is, for once, served.

Had you asked him, would you like your name to be instantly recognised throughout Thailand? a year ago, I wonder what his answer would have been?

Really disgusting to see how these hiso sods think a wai, a few tearful and dramatic moments and donning the (supposedly sacred) robe can undo anything and everything. What an insult to Buddhism. And general intelligence.

Really disgusting to see how these hiso sods think a wai, a few tearful and dramatic moments and donning the (supposedly sacred) robe can undo anything and everything. What an insult to Buddhism. And general intelligence.

Exactly, why the common men and women of Thailand bow down to these simply amazes me.

That pictures sums up the "elite" of Thailand....Interbred filth

Exactly, why the common men and women of Thailand bow down to these simply amazes me.

That pictures sums up the "elite" of Thailand....Interbred filth

Aww, that's a bit harsh. Some of them are quite nice.

I know both of them.

W

The seven other charges against him include refusing to take a sobriety test, which under the law automatically led to another offense, driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol.

Both crimes of fatal reckless driving and doing so under the influence are punishable by up to 10 years in jail. A conviction on the latter would mean Jenphop, who sells luxury cars for a living, would be stripped of his driver’s license.

I would have thought the refusal to take the sobriety test would have automatically "stripped him of his driver's license."

What a fine pair. Is it just me or would someone else like to wipe that arrogant look off that SOB's face. And as for the uncle, he looks physically challenged. He actually reminds me of Paul Bearer.