Does your wife hang your shirts inside out, in the closet.

No.

Though we would often/usually do the washing, drying, storage, ironing etc. together. Unfun tasks are more fun together and saves 50% of the time. Only time she or I turned cloths inside out was if ironing cloths with text (as per instructions) or perhaps in very strong and direct sunlight.

Just wondering?

Fycks sake, more to the point who gives a <deleted> k?

just all us geriatric blind guys who put on our shirts straight from the hanger....

and i still have a few '80s tops one would not even know what is inside or out.

suggest you wear one of those plastic - embossed 'i like to smoke dope' shirts inside out for a day on a hot one and perhaps you might give a <deleted>.

...of you not having experienced what others here have. if it only manifests itself by your shirts being unwashed, inside out or otherwise, than you are a truly lucky one among us. me thinks...

Dude, if you have something to say about my wife, say it. Otherwise I suggest you shut up.

No.

She's my wife, not my maid.

Yes a lot of guys with western wives are forced to say stuff like that.

And I guess if you're paying your wife anyway, you might as well get a bit of housework done too.

Amusing.

But not all westerners here in Thailand end up in joke relationships: I've known several farangs married to wealthy, hardworking Thai women roughly the same age as themselves.

Even on ThaiVisa you can find the odd contributor or two with proper marriages.

Nope - you're wrong. I'm not forced to say anything. I'd just rather have a partner than a servant.

What is it with you and your crazed notion that if a woman wants to look after her man,do the housework,and cook,that they are a servant,my girlfriend does this not because i ask her,or expect her to do it,but because she actually enjoys looking after her man,and fullfiling her role as she see's it in our relationship.

Nope - you're wrong. I'm not forced to say anything. I'd just rather have a partner than a servant.

What is it with you and your crazed notion that if a woman wants to look after her man,do the housework,and cook,that they are a servant,my girlfriend does this not because i ask her,or expect her to do it,but because she actually enjoys looking after her man,and fullfiling her role as she see's it in our relationship.

Fair enough. But the fact that she enjoys being subservient to you doesn't make her any less subservient. Not what I'm after in a partner at all.

No she hangs my nicer shirts in the closet correctly and then folds and rolls all my t-shirts and puts them in the drawer. Saves a lot of space that way. Same as when she packs our luggage for trips. I'm not terribly particular but she insists on very organized clothing storage.

Fair enough. But the fact that she enjoys being subservient to you doesn't make her any less subservient. Not what I'm after in a partner at all.

Ye Gods you just cannot grasp what i am saying,how is she subservient,so if your wife lifts a plate or washes a spoon you have used she is subservient,yours must be a very strange household indeed,but i have from your previous posts suspected that much for a long time.

Ye Gods you just cannot grasp what i am saying,how is she subservient,so if your wife lifts a plate or washes a spoon you have used she is subservient,yours must be a very strange household indeed,but i have from your previous posts suspected that much for a long time.

i am sure to him it is not strange at all, just perfectly normal.

i lived under that same illusion - umbrella for some 35 years.

and - NO - soibiker - i have nothing to say about your wife. how could i? i do not know her - or you.

The fact that someone has to get so defensive about their other half tells you all you need to know,the laid-back responses to one single,incredibly uptight guy are just hilarious and paint a picture of someone desperately trying to convince himself he's right,when he knows deep down the truth is very different!