7/11 keeps giving me these "stamps", what do I do with them ?

I once got a free bottle of milk from 7/11 using the stamps.

Chokchai Farm it was as well.

They don't sell fresh garlic however....7/11 needs a revamp in my opinion...if they sold essentials like Bounty Bars and Harvey's Bristol Cream Sherry they would be far busier!

you got it wrong

you cash the straws in for stamps

then you cash the straws in for stamps

you should know that oz

What a ridiculous statement!

I've been buying water every day from my 7/11 on Pattanakarn for years and have NEVER taken the straw once due to my hatred of plastic wastage...and the price has always been the same!!

Please get your facts right as I hate to see frivolous, misleading and unhelpful posts on here.

drop them in the bin with all the straws and bags they also give u I mean <deleted>?? I buy 2 litres of milk in a big container and get 3-4 straws ............go figure

Hey kannot, wise up. So you & the missus & kids can drink the milk at the same time.

What you do with them is give them back to 7-11 on one of your future visits

They are worth 1 baht each

So yes while I do not collect them or rarely even have them given to me I did ask about them once

Used to get them when I lived in Samut Prakan. Never down here in Naklua. And yes sometimes the check out gal would take some back to "make change" even.

I am guessing then Mrs Cockwomble is building up a hefty savings plan through these stamps. He Brothers Archa consumption is pretty high to.

Just asking, when you are at work or back in your home country, Does her brother help you with looking after Mrs. CW?

My wife has a 7/11 card which she pre loads with cash @ 7/11.

She uses the card to pay for goods at 7/11 and tells staff to add the stamps electronically and the value of the stamps is taken immediately off her shopping.

I once got a free bottle of milk from 7/11 using the stamps.

Chokchai Farm it was as well.

They don't sell fresh garlic however....7/11 needs a revamp in my opinion...if they sold essentials like Bounty Bars and Harvey's Bristol Cream Sherry they would be far busier!

Harveys Bristol Cream nah no way.

A nice bottle of Lanliq or the Eldorado is much better for those keen on regurgitation. And no annoying stamps.

I am guessing then Mrs Cockwomble is building up a hefty savings plan through these stamps. He Brothers Archa consumption is pretty high to.

Just asking, when you are at work or back in your home country, Does her brother help you with looking after Mrs. CW?

He's been very helpful with rearing the buffalo, and has also been helping us source ducks.

He's been very helpful with rearing the buffalo, and has also been helping us source ducks.

Would that be orange source on the ducks?