10 Minutes today at Jomtien Immigration

stoli

Wonderful day. Went to Jomtien Immigration today at 2pm. I did my 90 day report, and my one-year extension. No one in front of me. Window to window, then in 10 minutes I was on my way home. I will return tomorrow after 2pm to pick up my Passport, which is no big deal. Thanks Immigration!

Was able to Park on the road right opposite the entrance gate this morning for 90 day report, in and out in under 3 minutes, doesn't get better than that smile.png Great service.

Was able to Park on the road right opposite the entrance gate this morning for 90 day report, in and out in under 3 minutes, doesn't get better than that smile.png Great service.

I was in and out the wife in 2.5 minutes the other day

and heading down the pub in 3. thumbsup.gif

Yes a great experiance at the Immigration for 90 day report: in and out within minutes and just needed to fill the form for application and no copy of anything else was asked for!

What happened?

It's not the low season as i remember Immigration full on low season as well

Maybe Pattaya Immigration is on the good way and changed their habits as well as their organisation!

If so, thanks and a great job....let's see in the next future!

In and out in 35 seconds , do i win ?biggrin.png

In high season one time I was in and out in 8 seconds ... I win!

(went in, saw that the queue was too long, reflected another 3 seconds and left again ... totaling 8 seconds sharp)

Don't try that at Nan immigration! I went there today to get an official residence letter for a new 5 year licence, "Oh no" they said " you have to go to the transport department and get a letter from them requesting immigration to supply a residence letter"! Ok, off to the transport dept. in Nan and I asked for the letter requesting a residence letter from them......after an hour they looked up their computer to verify I had a licence in the first place, verified my I.D. from my passport and produced the letter! Question! Why do I need a letter from Immigration confirming my address when Transport have it already?

Back at Immigration, fill out the form requesting the official letter.....part of the application is where you have to write in your current address that they will use to confirm it??? Submit the form (it's now approaching 4 hours since this started) and was informed.. "The Head of the department, who is the only one who can sign the letter will not be back until next week so you'll have to come up from Phrae next week to pick up your letter". The office staff knew this when I first went in 4 hours ago!!

I asked "What about all of the people applying for letters and visas today, will they have to come back again?" , "Of course" was the reply! facepalm.gifwhistling.gifsad.pngwai.gif

Edited by TPI

Don't try that at Nan immigration! I went there today to get an official residence letter for a new 5 year licence, "Oh no" they said " you have to go to the transport department and get a letter from them requesting immigration to supply a residence letter"! Ok, off to the transport dept. in Nan and I asked for the letter requesting a residence letter from them......after an hour they looked up their computer to verify I had a licence in the first place, verified my I.D. from my passport and produced the letter! Question! Why do I need a letter from Immigration confirming my address when Transport have it already?

Back at Immigration, fill out the form requesting the official letter.....part of the application is where you have to write in your current address that they will use to confirm it??? Submit the form (it's now approaching 4 hours since this started) and was informed.. "The Head of the department, who is the only one who can sign the letter will not be back until next week so you'll have to come up from Phrae next week to pick up your letter". The office staff knew this when I first went in 4 hours ago!!

I asked "What about all of the people applying for letters and visas today, will they have to come back again?" , "Of course" was the reply! facepalm.gifwhistling.gifsad.pngwai.gif

Oh my Buddha, it sounds like a classic third-world SNAFU! Sometimes I don't think we realise how lucky we are with the Immigration office in Jomtien.