Motorcycle Protective Boots in CM

ardokano

Hello.

Plese help me.

Need for wife boots where I can find in CM Good boots for sport bike prefer..

I know in Thailand all expensive. But next trip to HK just after month. delivery from out Thailand it same long and I do not know what size boots need for wife..

Thanks

Best regards Ardokano

Helmet to Home also stock a good variety of boots for both men and women. Range of styles from motorcross full length boot to sports bike 'shorties'

They are down Sridonchai Rd and if you dont know that road... if you are on Chang Klan road turn right at the Pantip Plaza intersection. Go past the bookshop that is on your left and you will see the shop with all the helmets outside on the right. This is the shop.

His wife also runs a shop called Zeromet down Chiang Puak Road (Thats the road that takes you out to Mae Rim).

Both very good shops.

yesterday was in all shops. no have any female sport boots

sad.png

(though the women's selection will likely be limited)©

NO!!! its mens selection be limited and not on stock just few "sneakers" and cruiser/touring and sport cruiser boots.

but Riders Care Shop can order some...

and it is the most neat and clean store

Both very good shops. ©

I dono what you mean GOOD SHOPS..

It was the only in shop on Sridonchai Rd.

This store is a good choice of cheap helmets.

but boots NOT HAVE .. few "sneakers" and cruiser/ touring and some looks as fake..

even in the store a lot of dirty and dusty goods..

In my opinion shop where jacket 9500 dirty and looks like old 2 hands,

gloves (fake) like garbage dirty. and many another samefacepalm.gif

Can't call "good shop"

Sorry maybe we have different opinion .

I did not want to offend anyone.

May be I be in wrong shop? its after Imperial Mae Ping Hotel.

Helmet can

sad.png

very sad...

need go to Bangkok or Pattaya. Or betterto HK

Have any another idea about shop in CM?

yesterday was in all shops. no have any female sport boots

sad.png

(though the women's selection will likely be limited)©

NO!!! its mens selection be limited and not on stock just few "sneakers" and cruiser/touring and sport cruiser boots.

but Riders Care Shop can order some...

and it is the most neat and clean store

Both very good shops. ©

I dono what you mean GOOD SHOPS..

It was the only in shop on Sridonchai Rd.

This store is a good choice of cheap helmets.

but boots NOT HAVE .. few "sneakers" and cruiser/ touring and some looks as fake..

even in the store a lot of dirty and dusty goods..

In my opinion shop where jacket 9500 dirty and looks like old 2 hands,

gloves (fake) like garbage dirty. and many another samefacepalm.gif

Can't call "good shop"

Sorry maybe we have different opinion .

I did not want to offend anyone.

May be I be in wrong shop? its after Imperial Mae Ping Hotel.

Helmet can

sad.png

very sad...

need go to Bangkok or Pattaya. Or betterto HK

Have any another idea about shop in CM?

Maybe you just want to see your wife in tight leathers and kinky boots. That one of my fetishes too.

You can order online, found this website on Google

http://www.ensogo.co.th/en/deals/boots-women-motorcycle-boots-fashion-winter-ladies-vintage-combat-army-punk-goth-ankle-boots-women-biker-pu-leather-short-boots-1459076733

But if your wife needs to try them on for size, then you have a problem. All I can suggest is find a shop that sells regular motorbike boots and see if they have her foot size or maybe they can order a pair for you.

I recommended looking in Riders Care mostly because of their connection to Panda Rider in BKK (which probably has the best selection of boots in Thailand- that's still not much of a choice, though).

I'm a keen observer of other riders, especially when it comes to gear. Having seen hundreds of bike bikes on the road in CM, while I've taken note of many decent helmets (Shoei, Arai, Shark, many HJC) and jackets (mostly in textile but also some leather when the weather is cooler- Dainese, Alpinestars, lots of Rev'It as Panda sells the line at good prices). Gloves tend to be mostly 'shorties' and not very high-end. I've seen few instances of proper riding pants (mostly jeans, some in Kevlar) and hardly any proper boots (there are loads of running shoes and riding 'sneakers' that offer no protection from the ankle to the shin). The market for better boots is very limited, hence they're hard to find. Here's the Panda Rider link for boots- they'll ship to CM, but you'll want to try them on first- note they likely won't have every model on their website currently available- http://www.pandarider.com/Panda/Product_Boots.htm

Good boots are very pricey, they tend to be hot (even with venting), and uncomfortable off the bike- they're an extremely important piece of gear, but they're almost always a secondary concern, and this is why they're hard to find in Thailand. Not many people want to drop over 10K for a pair of Sidis, i.e. You will likely have to go to Bangkok to find a better selection, and even there it won't compare with the US or Europe. There's a well-stocked Dainese shop, but the prices are ~50% more than the US, and there are shops like Paddock that carry a lot of Alpinestars, but they're mostly discontinued items that are a couple years old (though they have some newer stuff as well).

I buy nearly all my gear in the US and bring it back- the selection, pricing, and sizing can't be beat, and there's no comparison to LOS. If I had to buy all my stuff here, I'd likely give in to their extortionate prices and outfit myself at Dianese in Bangkok.

I forgot to mention that there is a shop on the ground floor of Pantip Plaza, they stock Sidi boots.

Im surprised that Helmet2Home didnt have what you were after, he normally has a great selection and I have seen motocross boots and sports bike boots...Im not sure what these 'sneakers' are that you refer to.

Sneakers in my mind are like running shoes and not at all suitable as protective footware on a motorcycle. Ive not seen those in H2H.

Anyways I hope you find what youre looking for, safety equipment (Boots and helmet minimum in my eyes) while riding is a must.....it may not stop some d'head running a red light and collecting you but you may have a better chance of survival if properly equipped.

Archived