Top Bangkok Massage Parlour raided - underage girls and foreign sex workers found

webfact

Customers found with under age sex workers should be charged accordingly. If foreign, report them to their own countries where they can be charged as kiddie diddlers. The customers know the girls are underage. They want the girls that way. Treat them as they should be treated: Exploiters of the poor and feeble minded.

If I was to present you with 10 Thai young ladies around the age of consent could you accurately state who was "legal" and who was not? I remember asking one young lady how old she was; her reply was "How old do you want me to be ?"

Perhaps your username is not a reflection of your own age but your sexual preference.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course, police officials will be clamouring for reenactments of the heinous crimes committed by the sex workers. It's expected that the reenactments could take months to complete. thumbsup.gifwhistling.gif

Where will the fingers be pointed hmm.. gigglem.gif

Its a job most men would want to get, undercover work in a brothel (nee soapy massage shop). Why don't they say what it is. The soapy massage seems to legitamise the work of the people in there.

Third party payments to prominent reds! No yellows involved as they get the heads up?

Strange land of smiles!

Third party payments to prominent reds! No yellows involved as they get the heads up?

Strange land of smiles!

The yellow one is the one across the road... Nobody saw it; all is legal there anyway, it has the right color pattern whistling.gif

related topic:

What next for Bangkok's soapy massage parlours? Raid on Nataree to lead to small fry or the bigger fish?

s1pm1.jpg

Image: Manager Online

BANGKOK: -- Monday's raid on the well known Nataree massage parlour in Rachadapisek, Bangkok, could mark a turning point in the industry.

Full story: http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/923430-what-next-for-bangkoks-soapy-massage-parlours-raid-on-nataree-to-lead-to-bigger-crackdown/

Heard Nataree is one of the few massage parlors, which do not have this racist foreigners surcharge.
No wonder that their business was better than the envious competitors.
Stupid management, if they have knowingly let working underage girls on their premises.
But who knows, maybe the underage girls showed them id´s from older sisters.

Hope Thailand regulate in the future prostitution reasonable.
Prohibitions in the oldest profession in the world, promote only shadow economy, extortion, corruption and criminal structures.

how can they charge them with selling sex services? they are selling a massage in a bath tub. the scripts says that the girls can always invite the customer to have sex no charge. the charge of under age girls selling sex will never stick unless an officer has a girl on tape stating a price for a sexual service. The only charge that could stick is illegal foreign workers and money laundrying. They all have well rehearsed scripts. This is just a shake down due to a business feud. but everybody in the world knows this already.

"evidence gathering with officers posing as customers."

I bet the evidence gathering required frequent, repeat visits by all authorities involved. Probably even extended to many hours of off duty "evidence gathering".

I wonder.

In this case, they were able to launch a long-term undercover operation.

Why they do not succeed that, when it comes to the major drug shipments, transports and trades?

I doubt that any high level officials would be imprisoned. Just cut off the low hanging fruit, again. Laced with much public talking for happiness of all (except customers). It will blow over and life will continue as before. coffee1.gif

Heard Nataree is one of the few massage parlors, which do not have this racist foreigners surcharge.

No wonder that their business was better than the envious competitors.

Stupid management, if they have knowingly let working underage girls on their premises.

But who knows, maybe the underage girls showed them id´s from older sisters.

Hope Thailand regulate in the future prostitution reasonable.

Prohibitions in the oldest profession in the world, promote only shadow economy, extortion, corruption and criminal structures.

My 19 y/o step daughter starts uni this year. When she was 15/16 and still knew some of the girls of her age in the village, some already were pregnant with father of child long gone, others were already working in Nana/Cowboy.

Easy to get a false id in BKK to say you're 20 rather than 15....

well done to the police for 3 months diligent effort and work.

wonder if the police get the same number of volunteers for a crack down operation on illegal fruit vendors.

Only the sensitive, caring police would apply for that.

related topic:

What next for Bangkok's soapy massage parlours? Raid on Nataree to lead to small fry or the bigger fish?

s1pm1.jpg

Image: Manager Online

BANGKOK: -- Monday's raid on the well known Nataree massage parlour in Rachadapisek, Bangkok, could mark a turning point in the industry.

Full story: http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/923430-what-next-for-bangkoks-soapy-massage-parlours-raid-on-nataree-to-lead-to-bigger-crackdown/

If that is backhanders, then i make that about 376,000 baht paid out between the 1st & 22 March this year.

On that average, that would be roughly 6.2 million in a year.

If the soapy is running well in the black, that's pretty profitable if that were the case......................wink.png

Still, lots of snakeheads, eastern & western about............................rolleyes.gif

Pssssst! should someone tell them about Walking Street? or Nana Plaza? or are those 'secrets' only a few of us know about?

PS a 'friend' familiar with those places told me about them

Nana and Walking Street are slums compared to this High roller area !!!!!! facepalm.gif

Sign me up, I'll help "gather evidence" in the war against Illegal sexual services. We must put a stop to this terrible thing! whistling.gif

Yes I Agree 100% I am willing to give up my Clean Reputation and Volunteer to work on these cases any where in Thailand Terrible Foreign Woman corrupting Sweet Thai Girls Shocking I am ready to sacrifice my body for true Thai Justice

Someone wasn't "cooperating" with the right people?

If that were the case, wouldn't that be ironic if the person who ordered the raid showed up in the payment transition records seized...........................rolleyes.gif

Not saying it would ever happen though, but none-the-less........

Come on give the BIB a little credit. Raiding and coming up with evidence of payoffs? Even they would not be that dumb. Like everything else this is high profile PR raid or as the Fed on interest rates hikes a One and Done deal. Scare tactics at its best same as the Fed threats. We live in a world of threats and innuendo's They are really at their best like one poster stated standing in an airport in large numbers with their entourage waving goodbye to some bigwig. Its all show and tell.

"The raid apparently followed three months of preparations and evidence gathering with officers posing as customers."

100 girls! Let me see, 1 per day is 90 girls, what was wrong with the other 10, or were there some twosomes?

Come on guys these hard working BIB are entitled to a prolonged sex holiday paid by the taxpayers. Its hard to find your recording device when your stripped naked and consumed by passion.

The operation was shut down on the strength of operating a sex business and employing foreigners,

When will this nonsense end!......Every man woman and dog knows what goes on in these places.....passifier.gif

So , so true make me laugh when I read this shit , it is happening all over thailand and they shut down one of hundreds.

What a load of Bulls??t , get real thailand and stop the lot .

Or make it legal to work in one like lots of places all over the world.

A Thai TV News crew accompanied the raid yesterday. Last night Thai TV aired video of the Thai army & police entering VIP rooms where business was being conducted, pixeling out the action! I would not nave been a happy customer if they crashed my private party. I doubt interrupted customers received a refund. As this news spreads, further interest in traveling to the LOS will dissipate to a new all time low!

well done to the police for 3 months diligent effort and work.

wonder if the police get the same number of volunteers for a crack down operation on illegal fruit vendors.

Gay underage sex is apparently more common but I find the term ' fruit vendor' vaguely offensive.

A Thai TV News crew accompanied the raid yesterday. Last night Thai TV aired video of the Thai army & police entering VIP rooms where business was being conducted, pixeling out the action! I would not nave been a happy customer if they crashed my private party. I doubt interrupted customers received a refund. As this news spreads, further interest in traveling to the LOS will dissipate to a new all time low!

What I find surprising is that it only took 3 months to gather information. Surely 3 years would have been more appropriate to ensure they had enough evidence.

I'm sure some officers have been investigating the place since it opened