It's party time! 4th July party in Pattaya with Inspire and All American Restaurant

Inspire

FREE BEER

post-245411-0-10775500-1465370043_thumb.

4th July Party at All American Restaurant with Inspire and Thaivisa Radio.
Start from 2pm to 11pm to enjoy the free Tiger beer courtesy of Inspire from 6pm to 8pm and The Thaivisa Radio Chicken Wing Eating Contest.
- Free soft drinks for kid
- Tiger pints 100 Baht all day
- Special Burger & Hotdog Menu 100 baht
- Live Band from 5:30pm
Inspire is about enriching peoples experiences in Thailand and predominately Pattaya.
Inspire is about connecting on the best electronic platforms, notably through Facebook and Apps. Inspire will connect using ‘first-to-market’ innovative ‘Magazine TV show format’ inwhich you can watch at your convenience and leave invigorated and better equipped in knowing how to best enjoy your Thailand experience.
Thaivisa Radio offers two exciting channels for expats in Thailand and includes the latest Thaivisa News and Events from throughout Thailand.
All American Restaurant is an American food restaurant operating in Thailand.
Address
Avenue Shopping Center (Major), 399/9, Moo 10, Second Road
Pattaya, Chonburi, Thailand 20150
Phone: 038 410 511
ALL WELCOME TO ATTEND WHATEVER YOUR NATIONALITY

inspire-pattaya1.jpg
-- Inspire Pattaya 2016-06-08

Invite Brits too ??

Perhaps you have forgotten who we revolted against? Only if you give us "throw out rights" like during revolution (with help of our French friends, of course).

Just kidding. I give you my personal safety pledge, unless you bring hooligans.

Making a great target for anyone wishing to do harm to Americans........

I'm afraid I agree.

I doubt the U.S. embassy would endorse events like that unless there was good security.

This isn't a time to be conspicuously American in large groups.

But that restaurant isn't really very popular, so maybe the large group part is a NON-issue.

To add, it is a known fact that ISIS is encouraging attacks on western targets especially during Ramadan.

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/05/22/world/isis-more-attacks-ramadan/index.html

July 4 is still within that schedule:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramadan_(calendar_month)

2016 1437 6 June 6 July

Personally, I am trying to avoid obvious targets until after Ramadan. I suppose most people would consider that paranoid. Up to you!

Edited by Jingthing

Worrying about ISIS terrorists in Pattaya? I guess ISIS is winning in the propaganda campaign. Any Arab I see in this city is too busy "sinning" around the bars & clubs around Soi Marina. Haram! Haram!

Yeah, remember the Iranian terrorist who ending up blowing his legs off in Bangok as part of an attempt on Israeli targets? Those bozos were confirmed to have been whoring in South Pattaya just before that action. You're confusing traditional Islamic religious piety with Jihadist terrorists. Yes, some have promoted the theory that Pattaya will never be a target because this is where such types like to party. I guess people in BALI probably used to think that.

People can make their own choices on perception of risks.

Of course the chance of being killed crossing the roads here is greater.

I wouldn't do that any more than you need to either!

I expected the kind of push back in your post. Doesn't bother me.

Face it, even going to large shopping mall is an increased risk than going to a small shop. That doesn't mean don't go to shopping malls when you need to go. But it might mean it might be smart to not live at the mall, unless you work there.

Edited by Jingthing

I think I'll give it a BIG miss and take in the fun in BKK on the 2nd.....???

Very easy to do both, which I will. One is on the 2nd, one is on the 4th. I appreciate the All American restaurant in Pattaya for putting this together. If you have never had to put something like this together, you would appreciate their effort even more.

Next year, let us have a UK Independence day celebration! 23rd June.

Sure thing. With your dollar parity pounds.

Ouch!!! That's a low blow.We Brits are now the pariahs of the world; we've taken over (only temporarily) from you Yanks.

Next year, let us have a UK Independence day celebration! 23rd June.

Sure thing. With your dollar parity pounds.

Ouch!!! That's a low blow.We Brits are now the pariahs of the world; we've taken over (only temporarily) from you Yanks.

Yes but we let them keep their self appointed moral high ground. :D

I wouldn't be afraid of Muslim terrorists. However, get a few yank Fox watchers on the piss, mention "gun control" or "Obama" better run for cover. I know these people. I'm a yank.

HAHA. Good one you are right!

My TV service here only gives me Fox and BBC. I never watched Fox in the states.

Don't forget about Hillary's emails. :)