"Good Luck" were young man's last words as he shoots self

"Good Luck" were young man's last words as he shoots self

post-137452-0-50947900-1465378363_thumb.

BANGKOK:-- A 26 year old man shot himself in front of his pregnant girlfriend Wednesday - his last words were "Good Luck".

Rom Klao police were called to a house on the Patanachonabot 3 road in Lat Krabang, Bangkok, after reports of a suicide, reported Sanook.

They found a man named only as Phamorn dead in his ground floor bedroom. He had shot himself in the side of his head, police said.

His pregnant girlfriend Wanida Phoonserm, 25, said that she had known the deceased for about 7-8 months. He helped her family sell vegetables at the Rom Klao market. They had been out to eat and when they got home he went to wash mud off the car outside.

After a minor argument she said that she was playing on the phone in their bedroom with her back to him. Without warning she said that he got a gun. He said "Chook Dee" (Good Luck) and shot himself dead in front of her.

Police said that the man was stressed due to a personal issue and that relatives accept this version of events. His body was sent for autopsy.

Source: http://news.sanook.com/2008278/

tvn.png
-- 2016-06-08

After a minor argument she said

Seeing how they knew each other for just about 8 months, already pregnant....I kinda doubt this "minor" part. Giving benefit of the doubt for real....just how often did they have such "minor" or even trivial arguments? Most men in a relationship will eat that constant nagging and blabla for whatever reasons for however long, this fella probably just had enough of it already (it being a wide range of possibilities that made him snap, as I can only speculate I will therefore refrain from doing so) and drew the last resort card before considering options like MGTOW.

Anyhow, RIP, despite well over half the people reading about this story going to call you a coward or ditching "a pregnant woman" and whatever have you. Then again, not like you'd care anymore.

Mook23, on 08 Jun 2016 - 16:37, said:Mook23, on 08 Jun 2016 - 16:37, said:

really interesting picture above. enlightning... coffee1.gif

No point in a photo at all, but what did you really want to see?

A Thai style bedroom arrangement is pretty standard and did you need to see the bloody remains of his head to feel fully informed!

Perhaps the girlfriend pointing at the bullet hole would have satisfied your need for enlightenment?

Edited by sapson

Mook23, on 08 Jun 2016 - 17:33, said:

you obviously don't get me... i think the pic is utter tasteless as so often. ok na?

Sorry misunderstood............ok krap!

no worries. pics like that are dumb:

1. they show nothing just a blur and all of us can imagine how a guy looks like if he shoots his head of (and i don't need to see it tbh)

2. it's tasteless/sensational/low

It seems nowadays within the Thai community that the gun fixes all problems. The perils of living in this country are becoming greater. Not just for for farang but for Thai also. Lawlessness with the use of deadly weapons is becoming commonplace. Stay at home and lock the doors. Very easy these days to become a dead bystander.

Yes had a meeting in Jan for a new president of the residents committee. The woman who expected to win came 2nd, so she threatened to go home and get a gun and come back and shoot everyone, land of smiles huh !

His body was sent for autopsy? Why, to establish the cause of death...clap2.gif cheesy.gif

..exactly...what appears obvious is only the beginning of the process...just shows what little you know about sudden deaths.

BY THE WAY YOU SHOULD DELETE YOUR INSENSITIVE, TASTELESS EMOTICONS..DISGRACEFUL.

Edited by tandor

"...after a minor argument she said that she was playing on the phone,,,"
I also girls who spend their lives on smartphones despair me.

not a problem for me when my g/f is on her phone she not talking drivel to me I like it that way clap2.gif

It's something to do until we hear about about the latest speedboat, bus, or truck/pickup crash, police being moved to inactive posts, dear Leader's efforts to make us all happy, and shock at raids on the sex trade. Don't worry, nearly beer o'clock!