Many lives lost in Orlando nightclub shooting

Jonathan Fairfield

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trump train just had a few locomotives added to it

Guy was a registered democrat voter too lol

20 people have just been slaughtered and you throw in a 'LoL' looking at the political gain it will give your hero. You really need to take a reality check.

You may also give your hero's game away. So much political gain to be had by the murderer being a Dem AND called Omar (with no previous), how intriguing !!! I say follow the money.

RIP to the victims and sympathies to the families who now have to deal with this train wreck in their lives.

Apparently thenshooter has been identified...

"Sources have confirmed to CBS News that authorities are investigating whether the suspect, who has been named as 29-year-old Omar Mateen of Port St. Lucie, had ties to Islamic terrorism. Mateen is a U.S. citizen with no apparent criminal history, according to sources."

Source: Orlando Sentinel

Just pure Hate for America I heard the gays have more to lose than the straights and are going back Trump to live.

Looks like the future of Islamic terror is the west is lone wolfs and small groups of native/naturalized citizens doing the dirty work. They don't need a real link ti ISIS or Al Queda, just a sympathetic ideological connection based on info obtained surfing the net.

Apparently thenshooter has been identified...

"Sources have confirmed to CBS News that authorities are investigating whether the suspect, who has been named as 29-year-old Omar Mateen of Port St. Lucie, had ties to Islamic terrorism. Mateen is a U.S. citizen with no apparent criminal history, according to sources."

Source: Orlando Sentinel

Just pure Hate for America I heard the gays have more to lose than the straights and are going back Trump to live.

B.S.

That kind of sickening exploitative politicization by the trumpettes will only backfire on the American Mussolini.

It's already covered by the major news sources.

I guess Trump carries Florida

And their is 5 months to go

Americans have a choice now closed the broader or more killing

What are you on about?

The shooter was a U.S. citizen.

Has the vile monster pledged to boot out or lock up all Muslim U.S. citizens?

Both of Mateen’s parents are originally from Afghanistan, according to CBS News.

Mateen was born in New York, NBC News reports.

He was married in 2009, public records show. It is not clear if he was still married at the time of the attack.

Mateen is a registered Democrat who has also lived in Fort Pierce, Florida, according to online records.

He was also a notary public in Florida, but his license, issued in 2008, expired in 2012, records show.

http://heavy.com/news/2016/06/omar-mateen-pulse-orlando-florida-shooting-gunman-attack-name-photos-facebook-motive-terrorism/

Bad news.

Not 20 dead.

FIFTY dead.

So the biggest terrorist event in the USA since 9-11.

The desperation to make this an Islamic attack rather than a domestic terrorist attack will be huge

This is Islamic attack

Bad news.

Not 20 dead.

FIFTY dead.

The desperation to make this an Islamic attack rather than a domestic terrorist attack will be huge.

Going out on a limb here......maybe it's a domestic terrorist attack inspired by radical Islam

Bad news.

Not 20 dead.

FIFTY dead.

The desperation to make this an Islamic attack rather than a domestic terrorist attack will be huge

This is Islamic attack

Not sure this distinction is really that important.

It's already known the terrorist was an Islamic U.S. citizen who had obviously been radicalized.

So even if he had connections with ISIS such as funding or communication, why isn't that domestic terrorism?

Terrorism done on U.S. soil by a U.S. national. How is that not domestic?

Speculating of course.

Also possible he was totally self radicalized and didn't have even one email communication with an international Islamic terror organization.

So what? What difference does it make?

Of course if a foreign direction can be identified, then the U.S. could TARGET that group abroad in retaliation, but the U.S. is already doing that to some degree already against such groups.

Edited by Jingthing

The Pulse is approximately 4 miles from The Plaza Live theater where Christina Grimmie was slain earlier in the day.

I have marked 2 red spots on a map of Orlando.

The North red spot is The Plaza.

The South red spot is The Pulse.

I believe these two shooting's are linked. Christina was a Christian and talked about Jesus alot. Some religious fruit cake probably got offended. So he shot her then himself. Fruit cakes church going buddy decides to take out the nightclub later in that same day. Two religious nutcases theory. I'm not the only one thinking this. Check out this news article from 19 hours ago.

http://www.smobserved.com/story/2016/06/11/news/kevin-james-loibl-shot-and-killed-christina-grimmie-because-she-was-a-christian/1425.html

The Pulse is approximately 4 miles from The Plaza Live theater where Christina Grimmie was slain earlier in the day.

I have marked 2 red spots on a map of Orlando.

The North red spot is The Plaza.

The South red spot is The Pulse.

I believe these two shooting's are linked. Christina was a Christian and talked about Jesus alot. Some religious fruit cake probably got offended. So he shot her then himself. Fruit cakes church going buddy decides to take out the nightclub later in that same day. Two religious nutcases theory. I'm not the only one thinking this. Check out this news article from 19 hours ago.

http://www.smobserved.com/story/2016/06/11/news/kevin-james-loibl-shot-and-killed-christina-grimmie-because-she-was-a-christian/1425.html

Nut stuff.

Bad news.

Not 20 dead.

FIFTY dead.

This is Islamic attack

Why? Because the guy may have been Muslim? Why not wait for the truth to come out (if that is ever possible) before fanning the flames of hate on the fire that burns already. Maybe he was just a Muslim guy that hated gays, nothing to do with international conflicts and terrorist wars against the USA. He was a US citizen. Far more people are killed domestically each year by Christians in the USA than by Muslims, yet now without evidence this is already being skewed to an attack by ISIS/Taliban/ Al Qaida. I can see now that by tomorrow morning every Republican in the USA will have this as an ISIS terrorist attack trying to exploit the murder of 50 innocent people in a bid to get Trump on the throne. We live in a sick world.

Jingthing, I do not mean to be wise guy do you feel that many of victims family and friends will be more likely to Vote for Trump?

Because of his plan to hit ISIS hard and close the borders

Bad news.

Not 20 dead.

FIFTY dead.

This is Islamic attack

Why? Because the guy may have been Muslim? Why not wait for the truth to come out (if that is ever possible) before fanning the flames of hate on the fire that burns already. Maybe he was just a Muslim guy that hated gays, nothing to do with international conflicts and terrorist wars against the USA. He was a US citizen. Far more people are killed domestically each year by Christians in the USA than by Muslims, yet now without evidence this is already being skewed to an attack by ISIS/Taliban/ Al Qaida. I can see now that by tomorrow morning every Republican in the USA will have this as an ISIS terrorist attack trying to exploit the murder of 50 innocent people in a bid to get Trump on the throne. We live in a sick world.

I bet you and your kind will blame it on the Mossard