Many lives lost in Orlando nightclub shooting

Jonathan Fairfield

Ban guns for muslims..easy

Let's not forget that nearly all of America's mass shootings have been done by angry or disturbed white males. Surely they should ban guns for white males, too. Only women and black/hispanic men should have guns.

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's already covered by the major news sources.

I guess Trump carries Florida

And their is 5 months to go

Americans have a choice now closed the broader or more killing

What are you on about?

The shooter was a U.S. citizen.

Has the vile monster pledged to boot out or lock up all Muslim U.S. citizens?

Hopefully that will be his next step

you sound like trump. come up with a proposal before sitting down to realize it is physically impossible to carry out! lol

It could better said that its shameful so few dont share his policy but its easy to remain detached fat dumb and happy , that is until your child gets a bullet through the head. What then ? I suppose you just accept it. How ^ked up is that?

How do Trump's policies stop children being gunned down? What's ^ked up is America's attitude to guns and I don't see Trump doing much about that.

I see this as a very cowardly attack. In all my years I've never come across aggressive or nasty gay people. I've always seen them as the least aggressive people in the community. For decades they were suppressed and physically beaten for no reason,actually that still happens to date BUT I've never seen one set out viciously attacking other people. Of course that's not to say it doesn't happen.

As a community, the gay people seem to be <deleted> seeking and happy I mind set, despite all their challenges in the community.

This low life has targeted people that were not causing harm to anyone. I suppose old ladies at Bingo clubs and children at day care centres will be next.

What a cowardly piece of human excrement this low life grub was.

soft targeting with mass casualties is actually becoming the rule.

Gun Laws or not...

You can't write a law and expect these events to decline. If this was a terrorist act, then you must counter terrorism.....

An illegal weapon kills just as well and as legal one. Our society is sick....and this is not a problem with just the USA. Europe is having serious problems as well. People with even "legal" status are being recruited. It is the "Recruitment" issues that need to be addressed. The whole scheme, worldwide, is to create chaos and fear. Banning a gun in the USA does not stop an attack in Belgium, Germany or elsewhere.

This is what is being overlooked by international opinion that the gun laws in the USA will keep people in Europe safe. Not even slightly on the mark. Some Nations have enough to worry about, let alone worry about whether a security guard should own a weapon in the USA.

Always deflecting to some kind of gun control in the USA....yet this is a world problem. Recruitment of gullible candidates to do violence is happening right now...as we write....in Europe. No gun law passed in Florida is going to help a city in France, Belgium, or anyplace else. Nightclubs are being targeted....for a reason. Soft targets, destruction of morale (good times turning into nightmares) lack of protection........ it pans out well for someone who wants to do the most harm, to the most people, before getting killed.

Yet strangely slip, we don't see as many of these types of 'assault weapon' crimes or attacks in Australia, even when you multiply or divide the incidents to make up for the less than 10% population.

I. Wonder why

You can always find a good apple in a rotten bunch. Congratulations. Wish all countries were trouble free like yours.

Yeah, right!

Australian police probed after shooting 3 bystanders - CNN - June 10, 2016

Maybe it's a good thing, for the sake of the innocent, that Oz is fairly terrorist/violent-nutter-Islamic-free.

But not entirely so:

2014 Sydney Hostage Crisis - Wiki (the title evades the connection to Islam and that a firearm was used)

Edited by MaxYakov

It could better said that its shameful so few dont share his policy but its easy to remain detached fat dumb and happy , that is until your child gets a bullet through the head. What then ? I suppose you just accept it. How ^ked up is that?

How do Trump's policies stop children being gunned down? What's ^ked up is America's attitude to guns and I don't see Trump doing much about that.

Biggest terror act in history was the destruction of twin towers and thousands dead = Muslim

The biggest mass shooting in history = Muslim

There are more coming in waves upon waves

Lets start by banning the big fish and deal with the street level when we can but at least trump will do something. Not just sit on hands

All US Muslims need to be vetted by the FBI and logged and banned from guns and jailed if the have jihadist sentiment . This will eventually be the new world order, its time for change

Edited by mcfish

Biggest terror act in history was the destruction of twin towers and thousands dead = Muslim

Lets start by banning the big fish and deal with the street level when we can but at least trump will do something. Not just sit on hands

All US Muslims need to be vetted by the FBI and logged and banned from guns and jailed if the have jihadist sentiment . This will eventually be the new world order, its time for change

so 5 million muslims are going to be called in for interviews, their lives will be investigated and their aquaintenances interviewed to see if they possess a hint of a sentiment and then jailed if some appointee decides they do. and who is going to pay for all this??

so 5 million muslims are going to be called in for interviews, their lives will be investigated and their aquaintenances interviewed to see if they possess a hint of a sentiment and then jailed if some appointee decides they do. and who is going to pay for all this??

TRUMP!

TRUMP!

Lol, by the time he gets around to hiring the first investigator, there will be another million born. your suggestions and solutions

are as hilarious as his

TRUMP!

Lol, by the time he gets around to hiring the first investigator, there will be another million born. your suggestions and solutions

are as hilarious as his

No problem:

USA National Debt Clock (currently 19.285 Trillion at a rate of 1M or so per minute)

Edit: Errrr ... that would be an increasing rate (in case there was any doubt - the rate of increase is probably also increasing).

Edited by MaxYakov

TRUMP!

are as hilarious as his

TRUMP!

are as hilarious as his

Well silly no one is going to interview babies and people over 70 and school children. did you not even think of that? It can be done with interrogation rooms farmed out to every city. The FBI wouldn't be involved until a big red buzzer goes off and then they go to stage 2. They dont want end up at stage 3 !!

Edited by mcfish

TRUMP!

are as hilarious as his

TRUMP!

are as hilarious as his

Well silly no one is going to interview babies and people over 70 and school children. did you not even think of that? It can be done with interrogation rooms farmed out to every city. The FBI wouldn't be involved until a big red buzzer goes off and then they go to stage 2. They dont want end up at stage 3 !!

fanatics over 70 are perfectly capable of planning terror. they will have to find and research millions of people! lol, i bet you think trump's gonna build you a wall too doncha!! lol

Ok throw in the 70 year olds, there aint that many of them !

whats your plan then ,apart from attacking anyone elses plan ? We already know the Americans will keep their guns whoever gets elected

I bet your a pray for their families type of guy..

whats your plan then ,apart from attacking anyone elses plan ? We already know the Americans will keep their guns whoever gets elected

I dont need a plan.

I dont need a plan.

I rest my case

I dont need a plan.

I rest my case

better late than never

I dont need a plan.

I rest my case

better late than never

I will pray for your family unsure.png

What are you on about?

you sound like trump. come up with a proposal before sitting down to realize it is physically impossible to carry out! lol

Nothing is impossible for the USA to do. We went to the moon! 100 round trips with aircraft carriers loaded with this scum in tents should do the job!

Orlando shooting follows ISIS call for U.S. Ramadan attacks
In an audio recording released on May 21, ISIS spokesman Abu Mohammed al Adnani called for "a month of hurt" in the United States as well as Europe.
His message to ISIS sympathizers like Orlando shooter Omar Mateen: Stay home and kill anybody, anyhow, anywhere.

Yes, but that will not stop some anti Muslim nutter walking into a mosque and killing hundreds of Muslims.

Ban nutters from getting guns, ban automatic weapons.

Better still make people apply for a gun licence first before they can buy a gun, limit the number and type of guns any person can have, any criminal activity or suspicions of a persons sanity, etc, revoke the licence.

Heavy penalties for having unlicensed weapons.

Yes, but that will not stop some anti Muslim nutter walking into a mosque and killing hundreds of Muslims.

when was the last time that happened, must have missed that in the news

This guy was born and raised murican.... Closing borders would have no effect on him and many like him so are already there ...

Yet his Mosque allowed a radical Imam from Iran to speak there....

What are you on about?

Nothing is impossible for the USA to do. We went to the moon! 100 round trips with aircraft carriers loaded with this scum in tents should do the job!

lol! remove 5 million people from the country and try and find a place to put them!! hilarious!!

What are you on about?

lol! remove 5 million people from the country and try and find a place to put them!! hilarious!!

Send them back to the lands their grandfathers were born would be a good start

All rather ironic when you consider the prophet liked to wear women's clothes and the company of young boys, say that to some Muslims and they will get violent of course blink.png

Edited by thai3

What are you on about?

try to force countries to accept immigrants they wont take?? lol. international affairs not exactly your strong point is it?!! lol

What are you on about?

Ayjaydee is a Muslim apologist. He offers nothing of any value , just seems to have a good laugh, hardly appropriate considering the turn of events