Medical Emergencies for non-Thai speakers

CMX

THANKS ALL!

I've devised 3 plans, all thanks to your contributions.

Wisdom is actually available on Thaivisa, it appears, sometimes, after culling.

PLEASE CLOSE SUBJECT

After all this advice posters have given you, some involving great expense, at least you could tell us what are your 3 plans?

Completely agree with you.

Ask a very good question get many good answers and refuse to tell any one.

Having this type of attitude is probably why many grumpy elderly expats are in these situations. Always leave the door slightly ajar, never shut yourself in completely.

Edited by cyberfarang

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She solves my problems: like where to buy a complete surgical kit to take with me when I scuba dive in remote places. Like the marine wilderness off the coast of Burma.

She takes me to Ram-1, driving my car and always takes me to the airport and guides me through the process of leaving and arriving in Chiang Mai.

You're scuba diving in the wilderness off the coast of Myanmar, but you need somebody to guide you thru the process of leaving and arriving in Chiang Mai.

Sounds plausible. facepalm.gif

Sorry. I guess it sounds confusing. I have dive bags, 100 lbs of luggage and my puppy. She stays with all the luggage and puppy while I pay overweight and return with the receipt. When the bags are finally on the belt we drink coffee and discuss what has to be done next at my house..or we just chat.