"ISIL claims responsibility" for Orlando gay nightclub shooting that left 50 dead

webfact

Never hear a word from "innocent" muslims to condone this tragedy or do anything to stop the terrorism.

Apparently Iran is biggest supporter of muslim terrorists. Put a Tesla in every driveway and good riddance to Iran and rest

of Arab countries.

It is high time the west takes the gloves off and cut the snake's head off for good.

Condemnation is out there - even my local radio station in Thailand (bbc news link up) played a statement from CAIR this morning condemning both this specific incident and ISIL in general.
Such crocodile tears might have a shred of credibility if there weren't know Islamist sympathizers in their leadership. Edited by OMGImInPattaya

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never hear a word from "innocent" muslims to condone this tragedy or do anything to stop the terrorism.

Apparently Iran is biggest supporter of muslim terrorists. Put a Tesla in every driveway and good riddance to Iran and rest

of Arab countries.

It is high time the west takes the gloves off and cut the snake's head off for good.

Condemnation is out there - even my local radio station in Thailand (bbc news link up) played a statement from CAIR this morning condemning both this specific incident and ISIL in general.

I watched the CAIR "condemnation." What they said on CNN was that "homophobia" was linked to "Islamaphobia." So both had to be condemned.

Time to lock 'n load....will only be a matter of time before the next shooting happens.....and not just in the U.S.A. The world is full of kooks....all wanting to be front page news and claim their 15 minutes of fame.

That side arm I carry will come in handy one day.....will shoot first and ask questions at a later date and time. ???

You are obviously an intellectual.
c

As a matter of fact I am....and you must be one clever knob? ??

Some condemn FBI for not arresting him before the shooting. Yes they investigated him twice. He hadn't broken a law (other than spouse abuse?). US has freedom of speech. Should we lock everyone up? Not possible, but....

1. Too many of the wrong sort of guns available. There is reason those are called "assault rifles" not "hunting rifles". Yes, could have killed many by other means, but does that mean it is pointless to ban assault rifles? Yes, there are already many out there, so effect on supply would take a long time to kick in. But long time is shorter than never.

2. "Islamist filth": hmm is that hateful? Vast majority of those with religious beliefs just want to get on with life. However the radicals fundamentalists take their religion seriously and to the letter. All three Abrahamic religions based on intolerance, genocide, "smiting". Religion provides the loam for these warped individuals to develop and implement their hateful views. Justification in "Doing God's law" for what no balanced individual would do otherwise.

Religion and easy access to weapons are at the root of these horrors

Why is everybody so worried? As long as you're not gay, not Christian, not Jewish, not Buddhist, not Hindu, not atheist, don't drink alcohol, don't eat pork, and you do lock up your women in your house, forbid them to drive a car, and leave your children uneducated in everything except the Koran, well, then you're safe. Maybe.

If true.......Payback's a bitch Obama!......But this is what you want!!.....Perpetual war serves you (the corporate schill) and your corporate buddies ....

Added bonus........you get to crack-down on the people at homesmile.png ..........

All these wars in the middle east are at the heart of this hatred towards america and it's 'allies'

RUBBISH!!

of Arab countries.

That is completely wrong. I read a major apology from a cleric in the USA on Reuters very soon after this story started to unfold. You will find more too.

It is true that apologies by muslims tend to go unreported or underreported but they are there. Of course, you will find the opposite too.

Can I just say to the TV trolls who lurk within, I am NOT an apologist for anyone so that flaming message you were about to send me can safely be deleted now.

Time to lock 'n load....will only be a matter of time before the next shooting happens.....and not just in the U.S.A. The world is full of kooks....all wanting to be front page news and claim their 15 minutes of fame.

That side arm I carry will come in handy one day.....will shoot first and ask questions at a later date and time. ???

You are obviously an intellectual.

And when the rounds start flying he will do the same as other paper target shooters do, run screaming with his hands in the air.

This act by a muslin group may very well have secured Donald Trump the Presidency.

I agree Rayk, another act of stupidity by the religion of peace (if that's what it really was) has played into Trump's hands, and will make it a whole lot tougher for muslims in the US.....as it should!!

of Arab countries.

'Nothing to do with oil, which was pretty much always just a pretext which the back-biting American left found useful as well. All to do with religious intolerance & culture of violence and blind hatred of the west and all things western. Obama's pandering to Iran was/is a monumentally bad idea, and the 'good riddance' plan just won't work. They'll never leave the west alone; not so long as they live and can keep indoctrinating the next generation in their mosques and madrasas. 'Sorry, but it gets harder & harder to buy the fairy tale of the "peace-loving, moderate, tolerant, mainstream Muslim" every day. (I'll change my mind when I see Muslim crowds out marching tomorrow in cities around the world screaming their protest of this atrocity...) So many seem to be not much more than an islamist polemic away, online or from the local imam, from radicalization. Am only surprised it took this long to happen (I've no doubt the FBI secret files are bulging - and other LE around the world - with the thwarted attempts). And it's actually NOT the first islamic terrorism on U.S. soil since 9/11. Fort Hood? Boston Marathon? San Bernardino? Underwear bomber? 'Ring any bells??

If true.......Payback's a bitch Obama!......But this is what you want!!.....Perpetual war serves you (the corporate schill) and your corporate buddies ....

Added bonus........you get to crack-down on the people at homesmile.png ..........

All these wars in the middle east are at the heart of this hatred towards america and it's 'allies'

It's a bit late to try and float this bullshit. People have been murdered, raped and enslaved by Muslims in the name of Islam for centuries before Columbus discovered America. Obama for all his faults has been only too keen to disengage U.S forces from the Middle East, so even in the short term your argument carries no water.

Yep, better to risk being judged by twelve of your peers than carried in a box by six of them!!

This act by a muslin group may very well have secured Donald Trump the Presidency.

I agree Rayk, another act of stupidity by the religion of peace (if that's what it really was) has played into Trump's hands, and will make it a whole lot tougher for muslims in the US.....as it should!!

I think most Americans would believe that a Trump presidency would encourage more terror acts like this.

of Arab countries.

Sorry, but it gets harder & harder to buy the fairy tale of the "peace-loving, moderate, tolerant, mainstream Muslim" every day.

(I'll change my mind when I see Muslim crowds out marching tomorrow in cities around the world screaming their protest of this atrocity...)

Forget it hawker, because that IS NOT going to happen!!! They'll be high fiveing down at the mosque.

Edited by F4UCorsair

RUBBISH!!

RUBBISH!!............not!!.................kannot except the US and it's 'allies' want to destabilize oil rich countries and over-throw leaders to install puppet governments that adhere to

US demands while enriching themselves and leaving the populace with nothing but war and poverty!smile.png

Please note the orgy of hate and death was performed during the muslim "holy" month of Ramadan. A offering to Allah?

There have been PLENTY of offerings. So far 522 killed (incl. Oregon) and offered to allah during Ramadan...

To put perspective on this the "Red Brigade" managed to kill between 1969-1988 just below 500 people....

No surprise when a country doesn't protect its sovereignty and allows open borders.

We can expect an escalation of similar events in the un-United States.

Payback for many decades of political wars will eventually lead to Marshall Law.

What goes around comes back and bites!

The shooter was born in New York, to Afgan immigrant parents. He was investigated twice by the FBI. The first time was in 2013, when fellow employees were alarmed by statements he made in support of Islamic tettorism. In 2014, he was interviewed regarding contact he had with the first US suicide bomber in Syria, who was also from Fort Pierce, where Moteen (the shooter) lived. In both instances, the FBI took no further action. Moteen was employed since 2007 with a security company, and was trained and proficient with weapons. Moteen was married, but his wife divorced him due to his violent actions towards her. Imediately prior to his assault, he called 911 and gave his name and pledged allegiance to ISIS and its leader. This guy bought both weapons two weeks ago, and his background check showed no negatives. I find that very strange.

You make some very good points...myself, I hold dear the right to own a gun, and I do...I think guns save far more lives than anyone can estimate...and most gun violence occurs between thugs and and punks killing each other, which to be brutally honest, is a favor to society...whenever anything such as this tragedy happens, liberals in the usa reflexively want to ban weapons and take away a very effective means of self-defense...for example, just imagine if a couple of armed, trained, and responsible people had been in the club at the time of the assault...I think you hit on some issues that could easily limit the availability of guns to individuals who are misguided, careless, mentally ill, or violent. Seems straight forward that if someone openly avows violence to a member of law enforcement...chronic mental health issues...a documented history of violence...or refusal to complete ongoing education on gun safety and use...then he/she should not have access to guns...

of course, in the usa at least, it's so much easier to purchase a gun illegally than legally...so maybe gun access is an issue that will take decades to resolve...

I think most Americans would believe that a Trump presidency would encourage more terror acts like this.

You "think" that "most Americans".......

On what do you base that thinking? You're politically left leaning, so think that "most Americans" are the same??

of Arab countries.

" Never hear a word from "innocent" muslims to condone this tragedy or do anything to stop the terrorism."

Why would they "condone" a tragedy?

REDMOND – CAIR, the Council on American-Islamic Relations, put out a statement today condemning the violence in Orlando and saying the shooter doesn’t represent the ideals of their faith.

http://q13fox.com/2016/06/12/local-muslims-condemn-violence-in-orlando/

The Organization Of Islamic Cooperation: The Islamic State Has “Nothing To Do With Islam,” Has Committed Crimes “That Cannot Be Tolerated.”

www.beliefnet.com/columnists/commonwordcommonlord/2014/08/think-muslims-havent-condemned-isis-think-again.html#evZdb2rFK6ypxSMU.99

Muslim advocates in Michigan and across the U.S. strongly condemned the mass shooting early this morning at a nightclub in Orlando, Florida that left 50 dead and dozens injured.

http://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/2016/06/12/area-muslims-strongly-condemn-orlando-shooting/85792084/

I am suspicious. My guess is that any major act of terror that happens in the US, is something ISIL (interdependent sacrilegious idiot lemmings) would take credit for. Also, Obama and Homeland Security would prefer that this be an act of terror, instead of the work of a madman, or a religious (non-Muslim) zealot, trying to express his intolerance of the gay lifestyle, and the open manner in which it is conducted in the US.

I am not saying it was not the super freak, gang rapist terror group ISIL. But, anytime they take credit, I am suspicious.

Let us hope it was not their act. If so, life in America is going to change overnight. Being the first major terror act since 9/11, to have been conducted by outsiders, and Muslims, it is going to awaken the giant security apparatus, already in place. Things are going to get ugly in the US.

If the FBI, and other law enforcement had not been spending all of their time, and squandering so much of their resources pursuing men having sex with women, and drug possession cases, it is possible these clowns would have been on their radar.

Being the first major terror act since 9/11........Remember the Boston Bombings........The giant security apparatus are awake.Been thru airport security lately

in the US.....But this hardly going stop people of this sort!......The NRA have been seeing to this for decades....The bottom $$$smile.png

Things are going to get ugly in the US. ........i'm with you on this one

No surprise when a country doesn't protect its sovereignty and allows open borders.

We can expect an escalation of similar events in the un-United States.

Payback for many decades of political wars will eventually lead to Marshall Law.

What goes around comes back and bites!

what on earth is Marshall law?

I am suspicious. My guess is that any major act of terror that happens in the US, is something ISIL (interdependent sacrilegious idiot lemmings) would take credit for. Also, Obama and Homeland Security would prefer that this be an act of terror, instead of the work of a madman, or a religious (non-Muslim) zealot, trying to express his intolerance of the gay lifestyle, and the open manner in which it is conducted in the US.

I am not saying it was not the super freak, gang rapist terror group ISIL. But, anytime they take credit, I am suspicious.

Let us hope it was not their act. If so, life in America is going to change overnight. Being the first major terror act since 9/11, to have been conducted by outsiders, and Muslims, it is going to awaken the giant security apparatus, already in place. Things are going to get ugly in the US.

If the FBI, and other law enforcement had not been spending all of their time, and squandering so much of their resources pursuing men having sex with women, and drug possession cases, it is possible these clowns would have been on their radar.

Being the first major terror act since 9/11........Remember the Boston Bombings........The giant security apparatus are awake.Been thru airport security lately

in the US.....But this hardly going stop people of this sort!......The NRA have been seeing to this for decades....The bottom $$$smile.png

Things are going to get ugly in the US. ........i'm with you on this one

I do agree about the giant security apparatus being awake. That is for sure. But, my point was a terror attack that could be attributed to GRTC (the gang rapist, thug charlatans) that call themselves ISIL. There was never that connection made with the Boston bombings, as hard as they tried.

And yes, I have been through American airports lately. The TSA is NOT up to the task. And the airlines and airports do not want to pay for enough staff, to keep things moving smoothly. It is not a pleasant experience, compared to most countries in the world.

And I also agree, the NRA need to be stopped in their tracks. Immediately. The entire organization should be dismantled, and made into a terror threat. They allow the average person to acquired anything, and everything in the way of weapons and explosives. They are a boil on the face of the US. Unless and until a strong leader comes along, who is willing to say no to the pig lobbyists, nothing will change.

It's a bit late to try and float this bullshit. People have been murdered, raped and enslaved by Muslims in the name of Islam for centuries before Columbus discovered America. Obama for all his faults has been only too keen to disengage U.S forces from the Middle East, so even in the short term your argument carries no water.

Disengage!!........giggle.gif ........My argument carries oil!!!