Kanchanaburi golf and hotel

MZurf

Nichigo Resort & Country Club in on the 3199, up to Srinakarin Dam, not too far from Kan Town

and the other one is a bit way, away from Kan Town

Green World Hot Spring Resort & Golf Club is on the 323, up to Sangkhla-buri. I stayed there a couple of time, not playing golf, just to have a look and see as my wife likes Hot Springs and we were on our way up to the Three Chedi's.

Hope this helps you.

Win thumbsup.gif

Nichigo Resort & Country Club in on the 3199, up to Srinakarin Dam, not too far from Kan Town

and the other one is a bit way, away from Kan Town

Green World Hot Spring Resort & Golf Club is on the 323, up to Sangkhla-buri. I stayed there a couple of time, not playing golf, just to have a look and see as my wife likes Hot Springs and we were on our way up to the Three Chedi's.

Hope this helps you.

Win thumbsup.gif

Thanks, I guess I'll call the courses and check for promotions.

Mida ... check that it is not full of koreans

Nichigo ... check that it is not full of koreans

Evergreen Hills ... check that it is not full of koreans

Sri Nakarin Dam ... half price stay for over 60's ... very cheap ... we like the course ...koreans are banned.

Blue Saphire ...check that it is not full of koreans

Mission Hills ... you can stay by the lake and get your food delivered ... a few years since we last played there ... check course condition it had got run down somewhat

Also look here ... http://kanchanaburi.sawadee.com/golf.html

They all do stay and play.

It can be hot there ............................

Actually now we always stay at Good Times Resort even when playing Sri Nakarin Dam ... but It's nice to stay at EGATs bungalows. Al;so check what days are Sport Days at all the courses. Mida has dual pricing unless your wife books whilst you stay in the car wink.png

Edited by JAS21