Ladyboy romp ends with empty wallet

webfact

Ladyboy romp ends with empty wallet
Phuket Gazette

lbb.jpeg
Ladyboy performers entertain tourists on Bangla Road. Photo: Gazette file

PHUKET: -- A Thai ladyboy was arrested early yesterday morning, after stealing money from a Singaporean tourist in Patong.

Ng Wei Kiat, 31, met Tanakorn Jaiban, 25, on Bangla Road about 3am.

“Mr Ng was reportedly interested in Ms Tanakorn, and they both went to have some fun in a hotel room on Phra Metta Road,” said Lt Col Weerapong Rakito of the Patong Police.

“Later, in the room, Mr Ng found that he was missing 402 Singaporean Dollars. Mr Ng asked Ms Tanakorn if she had taken the money, but she denied having any knowledge of the money all at,” Lt Col Weerapong said.

Full story: http://www.phuketgazette.net/phuket-news/Ladyboy-romp-ends-empty-wallet/64069?desktopversion

pglogo.jpg
-- Phuket Gazette 2016-06-15

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why on earth did they not search the LB at the hotel? Why wait until they are at the Police Station and then, why on earth would you let a suspect go to the bathroom in the middle of a search. Crazy processing of a suspect.

She ?

Why do you have to be so disrespectful? It matters not a jot what title this person goes with, he, she, him, her. This post is about what this person did not gender.

I wonder if you labelling a ladyboy as not worthy or entitled to use feminine words to describe herself, is in fact an attempt to throw others off the scent so they don't discover your secret interest in ladyboys??

Edited by dougieboy

I think once they have more female parts then male they become she

Only in the minds of the PC brigade.

God, you're so predictable and so boring! sleepy-smiley.gif

But then you wouldn't understand about having some understanding, respect for others who may not fit in to your cosy, narrow-minded world, just dismiss such concepts as "PC" - same ole, same ole. sleepy-smiley.gif

Why don't you just condemn the crime and not the fact the 'she' happened to be trans-gender?

Edited by awayego

She ?

Yes...SHE. Didn't you know that ladyboys are referred to as she, by themselves and most people?

Okay old folks, believe what you need to, your time is almost up.

I can lie straight in bed, not believing I am something I am not

Edited by thaiduncankk

Ah Yes,So many times (in my younger years) have I woke up the next morning (sometimes alone,sometimes with a strange girl) with an empty wallet thinking "wow, I must have had a great time last night) and never have I called the police to report my non memory of events.What ever happened ,as Jimmy Buffet sings in Margarettaville" Its my own damn fault".Man UP BOY

OK blame me as a Thai basher I have never heard about

lady boys in Australia to bash anybody

You dont read enough do you, i read late last year, a ladyboy in Sydney bashed a trick, stole all his money.. Most morons who chase ladyboys in Oz, im guessing are married and dont complain to police.. Where in Thailand, most morons tend to complain and dont care they were with a ladyboy...

seriously, what is the news in this fairy 'tail with no end'?

if straight men ignore the 'it' brigade, there would be a lot less trouble in Pattaya and or Phuket

Edited by hgma

Well give that he already had his hands round her todger at the hotel I don't think he really cares cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Given where the money was hidden, if I had been Mr. Ng, I would have donated it to the policemen's pension fund rather than take it back.

From the report "Police then broke down the door and found Ms Tanakorn holding 402 Singapore Dollars in cash in her hand" which is the same sum that was alleged to be missing.

So no money evaporated between the theft & the arrest. Now that is unusual!