What Song best Describes you?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Young old ugly fat or gorgeous. (!!) We are all Living La Vida Loca - which is the only song i actually listened to (apart from mine) in this whole thread.

You mean you never listened to the opening song?

You know, if there was ever any doubt that Thai Visa is a social media geriatrics ward ... this thread proves it.

Wow .. talk about Golden oldies ... !

Now I know why this place often sounds like a collection of old wet hens!

^LOL!!. As I read through the 1st few pages I was like Wat da F and thought same as you.

I could probably think of a few but it would be way to current for this"depends" crowd.

Edited by JAFO

I dont care i like my music, give me one song that represents you - the un oldy.

You know Patsy, Id have to think about it. I never really thought about a song that best represents or describes me.

This is not a thread for youngsters, it's like saying to them, 'What job do you want to do?' A lot haven't a clue, as I and many others of my generation didn't have in our 20's and 30's.. They shouldn't try to join in now, better to come back in 20 or 30 years time when they know who they are and we're all dead.

In the meantime music for wet hens, whatever age they are....... notice melody and rhythm!

You know, if there was ever any doubt that Thai Visa is a social media geriatrics ward ... this thread proves it.

^LOL!!. As I read through the 1st few pages I was like Wat da F and thought same as you.

I could probably think of a few but it would be way to current for this"depends" crowd.

Let me suggest for you "Once in every lifetime..."

You might need to ask your mother for assistance

Edit: I'm not sure I'd like to be described by some ephemeral pop song, but rather I'd rely on a classic that my peers, and their children, would recognise, and perhaps also future generations...

Edited by StreetCowboy

At least in most cases, the golden oldies can actually sing and play their instruments, not like the

Garage, House racket you get today.

@ StreetCowboy and Possum1931

Your responses above are A1 typical comments you'd hear from old timers biggrin.png

I am not that young but I stay open minded and current to music and other things. I could never be a person stuck in an era like some do with the 50's 60's 70's or whatever. I also never sat and thought to myself, "Hey that song best describes me."

I was listening to some music yesterday and I guess I like music for what it is. I have quite a few songs that the lyrics are something I can relate to whether it be from past experiences or current. Can range from Supertramp "Logical Song" to Chiddy Bang "Slowdown" to Lynyrd Skynyrd "You got that right"

• 2 weeks later...