Erco Poll

Stocky

Let's put this to the vote, what is he?  

41 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It's a shame <deleted> wasn't an option,that would have definately got my vote.

Erco is a <deleted>  :D

I was thinking about that one too :o

I sort of thought of all the options this morning, but one persons <deleted> is another mans plonker..........so where do you draw the line? I reckoned that mad, bad or sad summed it up without getting too nasty.

I'm glad he's not bad because I don't think he is, he's probably just sad :D

Nah, he's plain stone crazy :D

Hello

I see you have missed me in your sad little lives, I have been in BKK for 2 nights and I am now at the Airport waiting for my flight to Chang Mai (some of us have lives you know).

Glad to see another pointless Subject, but then I suppose it keeps the one line insults on this subject so the worth while postings are together.

Get a life all.

I am back he he.

Can I vote twice ??

I vote to ignore the idiot. He's just some tosser who wants attention. He's had plenty. Timeout. Forget him. I'm sure his wife has, if she ever existed.

Right...elco isn't worth the time it takes to type out a rejoiner anymore. He was fun to have around as a kicking-boy. Sorta like a retarted step-child but adios, elco.! :o

PRESS RELEASE for immediate dissemination, UPM - Erco has ben declared "Persona Non Grata" in the nation of Michelonia pending a total Psychological Review of him by the Minister of Health. His Citizenship application has been lost and is it anticipated that a Cabinet approval will be required to reverse this decision by the Interim Governor.

http://www.michelonia.com

PRESS RELEASE for immediate dissemination, UPM - Erco has ben declared "Persona Non Grata" in the nation of Michelonia pending a total Psychological Review of him by the Minister of Health. His Citizenship application has been lost and is it anticipated that a Cabinet approval will be required to reverse this decision by the Interim Governor.

http://www.michelonia.com

Defer further consideration in the matter until mid 2035. :o