British Labour MP Jo Cox dies after being shot and stabbed

webfact

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How did this happen...doesn't Britain have some of the worlds strictest gun control laws? Do you mean to tell me it actually is mentally ill people who kill people and not guns that kill people?

Unless, of course, they are Muslims, then they are terrorist. Make up your mind, are they mentally ill or are they terrorist?

TH

If someone is on psychotropic medication that would appear to be a subtle clue they did indeed have mental problems.
It appears he made the gun himself. Clearly a real headcase, thank the saints he didn't have access to an assault rifle or the like.

Tommy Mair has been formally charged.

Sent from my SMART_4G_Speedy_5inch using Tapatalk

And when asked his name stated it is;

"My name is death to traitors, freedom for Britain."

Pretty much sums up how extreme rhetoric can warp susceptible minds.

Edited by animatic

Looks like all the hallmarks of a Right Wing looney.

This is the problem with Right Wing hate speech, racism and bigotry. If a person who has limited brain cells is fed a steady diet of Right Wing propaganda this is the result.

Obviously this person has been groomed by Right Wing extremists and he has bought into their hate speech and acted on it. It is becoming obvious that the Conservative side of politics and media needs to be classified as extremist organisations and closely watched.

You need serious help.

Are you suggesting the accused is not a right-wing lunatic?

yes....he's ultra right wing. Big difference,

You know, I don't think so. This basic hate, racism, ignorance, homophobic, anti abortion, nationalistic bigotry is being preached as a right and is the 'new normal' of the Right Wing, the poor oppressed silent majority. The only real difference between them, is they think it, this guy just acted on it. Same species same DNA.

Jo Cox advocated for compassion, sharing, equal rights for all, a helping hand to those in need, a woman's right to choose, social equality, basic human respect. The very antithesis of what the Right Wing preach and advocate. They are the reasons and the only reasons she was executed.

You know, I don't think so. This basic hate, racism, ignorance, homophobic, anti abortion, nationalistic bigotry is being preached as a right and is the 'new normal' of the Right Wing, the poor oppressed silent majority. The only real difference between them, is they think it, this guy just acted on it. Same species same DNA.

Jo Cox advocated for compassion, sharing, equal rights for all, a helping hand to those in need, a woman's right to choose, social equality, basic human respect. The very antithesis of what the Right Wing preach and advocate. They are the reasons and the only reasons she was executed.

So i'm a "racist, gay hating anti abosrtion biggot?"

Pleas give me a "yes" or "no" answer please. Have the courage of your convictions.

Edited by FrankGers

So i'm a "racist, gay hating anti abosrtion biggot?"

Pleas give me a "yes" or "no" answer please. Have the courage of your convictions.

I don't know, are you? Present your positions on the above and I will give you a 'yes' or a 'no'

I don't know, are you? Present your positions on the above and I will give you a 'yes' or a 'no'

You said i was in your previous reply.

But now you are asking you if i am any of the above?

It's ok, i proved my point mate thumbsup.gif

Well are you? Pretty simple to present your views and have the courage of your convictions.

I stand by the executed Jo Cox I share her compassion and respect for basic human rights. Where do you stand?

The private life stuff was from a Breitbart (spelling?) link posted earlier, not the eyewitness. He seems to be a normal West Yorkshire bloke.

Then why are the police on record as saying they are investigating his extreme right wing connections?

It is already known that he subscribed to South African apartheid and American white supremacy organisations where he purchased in 1999 a book on how to make a gun.

The private life stuff was from a Breitbart (spelling?) link posted earlier, not the eyewitness. He seems to be a normal West Yorkshire bloke.

Then why are the police on record as saying they are investigating his extreme right wing connections?

It is already known that he subscribed to South African apartheid and American white supremacy organisations where he purchased in 1999 a book on how to make a gun.

There is a photo on the Britain First website that bears a close resemblance to Mair - apparently confirmed by some of his neighbours and there is a claim wearing the same hat as Mair was wearing when he killed Jo Cox.

post-34593-14662636833837_thumb.jpg

The following should end some speculation regards the murderer.

When asked in Court to state his name he said "“My name is death to traitors, freedom for Britain”. The Prosecutor has claimed in Court that Mair stabbed Jo Cox, she fell to the ground, where she was shot and stabbed further, the elderly man tried to intervene and he in turn was stabbed.

He will be seeing a psychiatrist before his next court appearance, because of that response.

I think he will be seeing a psychiatrist because of something he did rather than something he said.

He will be seeing a psychiatrist before his next court appearance, because of that response.

I think he will be seeing a psychiatrist because of something he did rather than something he said.

That's not what the reporter on BBC said what the judge said. It was his responses in the dock.

You could as well be talking about scores of Mosques dotted throughout the length and breadth of the U.K, but such rhetoric would not suit the current political agenda.

You could as well be talking about scores of Mosques dotted throughout the length and breadth of the U.K, but such rhetoric would not suit the current political agenda.

I think that is the first time that you have posted something that i actually agree with and i endorse your view that the virulent, extremist hate speech emanating from from far right groups such as Britain First is the same as some of the hateful radical muslim agitation going on in some mosques and both should be condemned.

How did this happen...doesn't Britain have some of the worlds strictest gun control laws? Do you mean to tell me it actually is mentally ill people who kill people and not guns that kill people?

attachicon.gifDon-t-Feed-the-Trolls-biggerstaff-family-22675626-412-341.jpg

It's funny that everything that questions something or somebody is considered trolling these days. Is this just a way to silence certain opinions perhaps?

I'm sure this comment will also be considered trolling by a few who gave trolling their own definition.......

Here's the real definition of trolling again for those who had forgotten: make a deliberately offensive or provocative online posting with the aim of upsetting someone or eliciting an angry response from them.

The post by OMG......... is what we call sarcasm in the English language and far from trolling dear members. Time for coffee

He has appeared at Westminster Magistrates Court today.

From twitter feed of BBC reporter Daniel Sandford:

Asked his name the defendant in the dock says "My name is death to traitors, freedom for Britain."

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-36567005?ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbc_breaking&ns_source=twitter&ns_linkname=news_central

Mentally ill, but clearly (to my mind) far-right orientated. I loathe the far right as much as I loathe the far left, any form of extremism.

Well isn't that good to know. Because it is both the extremist right organisations and the extremist left organisations in the UK which are supporting the BREXIT cause. Mind you, whenever this has been previously pointed out elsewhere on this forum our friendly forum BREXIT supporters have ignored the observations ie shrugged it off. They can't now, so only now a belated disassociation.

It's one thing to guess or speculate, quite another to run a front page headline 'Brexit supporter murders Remain MP' as the Daily Star did. You can quite imagine the shit storm had a UKIP politician been murdered by a Muslim with headlines describing it in those terms.

The Daily Star headline was 'Labour MP dead after attack by BREXIT nut'. 100% accurate.

It's one thing to guess or speculate, quite another to run a front page headline 'Brexit supporter murders Remain MP' as the Daily Star did. You can quite imagine the shit storm had a UKIP politician been murdered by a Muslim with headlines describing it in those terms.

The Daily Star headline was 'Labour MP dead after attack by BREXIT nut'. 100% accurate.

One nut who represented himself alone and not the overwhelming majority of people favoriting Brexit. Very classy ghoulish smearing by association. Of course those making political capital out of a murder everyone is horrified by would be outraged if a headline stated someone was murdered by a Muslim.

One nut who represented himself alone and not the overwhelming majority of people favoriting Brexit. Very classy ghoulish smearing by association. Of course those making political capital out of a murder everyone is horrified by would be outraged if a headline stated someone was murdered by a Muslim.

Quite right. Smearing by association best left to those on the lunar right who have it down to an art form.

The 'one nut' in this instance embraced the guiding principles of the Right Wing that on ANY given issue the fault is always found to be that of black people, poor people, Muslims, Asians, Mosques, homosexuals and on and on and on.

It is just like when I inform you that George Orwell never published or uttered the words 'In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.' You will not remove the misquotation. You will in fact pretend and attempt to defend it is true when in reality it is not.

He has appeared at Westminster Magistrates Court today.

From twitter feed of BBC reporter Daniel Sandford:

Asked his name the defendant in the dock says "My name is death to traitors, freedom for Britain."

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-36567005?ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbc_breaking&ns_source=twitter&ns_linkname=news_central

Mentally ill, but clearly (to my mind) far-right orientated. I loathe the far right as much as I loathe the far left, any form of extremism.

Well isn't that good to know. Because it is both the extremist right organisations and the extremist left organisations in the UK which are supporting the BREXIT cause. Mind you, whenever this has been previously pointed out elsewhere on this forum our friendly forum BREXIT supporters have ignored the observations ie shrugged it off. They can't now, so only now a belated disassociation.

So all Brexit voters are homicidal nutters in your opinion?