Scottish dad fears ex-soldier son is murder victim after he goes missing during trip to Thailand

webfact

Some rather strange comments made here.

If I had had 2 children with a Thai wife, & we had split & she had the kids I would send her money for the kids every month.

Any guy who would not is a bit strange, don"t you think?

Yes, and look where it got him. He could have sent this vermin a 100k a month and he still would have suffered the same fate.

No,

1st. mistake-getting married

2nd mistake-hanging around after the divorce.

Its a sad thing about the kid, but more likely the kids ears had been poisoned for years about what a bad man her father is/was.

Sounds like he knew what she was capable of, and i reckon theres a huge percentage like her.

Cut and run and dont come back is the trick. Not seeing your kid us an unfortunate price you pay for poor decisions.

Are you for real. You reckon eh expert are you or keyboard warrior.

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find it sad that so many people are more interested in shooting off their big mouths about something they know FA about.

I'm not saying that I know anything, other than Steve, for what ever reason, has gone missing. Instead of talking Bulls*&t, how about using the same effort by showing some compassion and doing something positive about finding the bloke.

What's a young, good looking, healthy guy doing married to a brass?

I know that's a bit blunt, so apologies to any who're offended.

You are showing your age.

That's what these guys like, the ones that look like monkies, button nose, dark skin, make-up caked on, skimpy clothing, tramp stamps and the quality conversation that goes with the Bar English 101 course they do.

He was living the dream !

the ones that look like monkies

Dear mods, this is intolerable, please do something about this racist.

I find it sad that so many people are more interested in shooting off their big mouths about something they know FA about.

I'm not saying that I know anything, other than Steve, for what ever reason, has gone missing. Instead of talking Bulls*&t, how about using the same effort by showing some compassion and doing something positive about finding the bloke.

+1

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

You are showing your age.

That's what these guys like, the ones that look like monkies, button nose, dark skin, make-up caked on, skimpy clothing, tramp stamps and the quality conversation that goes with the Bar English 101 course they do.

He was living the dream !

'Living the dream' does include marriage! It means having any girl you want any night of the week and maybe one or two during the day. 'Living the dream' excludes marriage. Some people are emotionally incontinent and relate good sex to love and furthermore relate love to marriage. But that is foolishness and not to be confused with 'living the dream' here in Pattaya or elsewhere in Thailand.

Black and tattood speaks good English and with a farang. 99 % hooker 1% uni educated Hi SO

Thats the reality of it. The guys posting hear that own a 99 percenter are in denial

It's 2016, with Pattaya already at it's peak in 90's. Many step-daughters of farangs who married a bargirl back then do speak good English. People tend to forget it's been long enough to produce another generation. However the farang step-dad Thai girls I know don't dress up like go-go pros just for fun, especially the shiny haircut is a giveaway, it takes almost daily visits to the hairdresser to keep it that way, expensive and time consuming.

Yup there's another one for sure.... R.I.P where ever you are....11yrs here for me now and I hate this country, my plans to return home are coming soon....it's a bitter and brutal country once you look deeper into the people who live here.....bye bye Lieland

Yep, a good few expats are in the "bitter" category.

Why bitter? Perhaps it falls into realistic, or honest? Every place has its own issues. Sometimes we assume that one place is perfect. I'd rather have a serious illness in London than Udon. I'd rather a traffic ticket in Marseille than in Patong, I'd rather a court case in Amsterdam than Bangkok, I'd rather hire electricians in Brisbane than in Chiang Mai. Know what else? I'd be more comfortable meeting a bird in a pub in Bristol than I would in Pattaya. I don't want to discover that Big Ethel from Pattaya is called big because she is really a he and has a rather large penis.

Bitter and confused! Good luck in Bristol - 555.

Loads of Thai women have tattoos, from superstars to university students, to those rebelling against a conservative society to women who are fans of rock/metal bands or who just like tattoos. Perhaps the Pattaya thing is the greater indicator. To be honest though, I'm not here to judge anyone's appearance, I'm more concerned about where he is and the child involved.

WRONG, only hookers have them, a good Thai woman would never get one.

Rubbish.

Certainly not rubbish, another Pattaya-dweller in denial.

I have never once seen a tattoo on a woman at the Polo Club in Bangkok, where I've been a member for 25 years or indeed any other similar institutions.

I don't think the Polo club in bkk is a good example of where to find normal Thai women either really.

:)

Make a comment that is reality and you get called names....like bitter.

I notice you didn't argue anything that I wrote. Because that is reality. Nothing bitter about an observation. Is there double pricing? Yes. Are there laws against foreigners holding certain jobs? Yes, an entire list of them. Is there rampant fraud against foreigners? Yes. Is the judicial/political/business landscape corrupt? Yes. So, what is bitter about that? It's just an observation.

Sounds like you are an angry one.....and an apologist. Good luck with that.

Why as a thai would I be bitter or an apologist! !! When you come thailand you will or should have known about jobs you can not do. Dual pricing exist in lots of countries.

"Rampant fraud" exists in lots of other countries. We are who we are not what you want us to be for your sake.

I stand by my observations in your posts

But this is about a man going missing not a platform for thai bashers or reasons why you dislike thailand. But you go soon so no problem

good luck with that

Lol @ global guy

ditto

I will give you all advice who has a pretty Thai with a pussy and this is from experience. There is always another man. This could be her Thai boy who she loves and who allows her to be with you for monetary gains. Or a farang, most of the time your bud or someone you know. When the time is right there will be a plan, not only to leave you but to leave you with a large chunk if not all of your assets. This plan can and most times will involve the total elimination of you through decapitation and or burning you to an unrecognizable crisp. Thai women are good at manipulation through jealousy and sometimes with the help of a White Magic potion added to their lover's food or drink. Then even murder is not beyond moralistic possibly. Think about what I just said...

You have a rich fantasy life!

Common sense and People skills learned me. Ps. I'm offended u think I'm Britain. 555. I dont watch football, I'm not trashy, I'm capable of speaking foreign languages... 555

Steady on chaps, methinks we have a TEFL'er among us.

Now im even more offended. 555. A teacher. Moi?

Loads of Thai women have tattoos, from superstars to university students, to those rebelling against a conservative society to women who are fans of rock/metal bands or who just like tattoos. Perhaps the Pattaya thing is the greater indicator. To be honest though, I'm not here to judge anyone's appearance, I'm more concerned about where he is and the child involved.

Rubbish.

I have never once seen a tattoo on a woman at the Polo Club in Bangkok, where I've been a member for 25 years or indeed any other similar institutions.

I don't think the Polo club in bkk is a good example of where to find normal Thai women either really.

smile.png

I agree but as we were talking about the lowest rung of Thai society, a prostitute in Pattaya, I thought I would balance it with the top rung.

I have been to Pattaya and seen society in between and it accept it Dave, you are biased here as you met your tattoed girlfriend in Pattaya.

Rubbish.

Most women in los with tattoos but not all are hookers, exhookers or "bad girls"

... The tattoo is part of the subculture they belong to. I dont mind tattoos but I strongly dislike bgs, hardened bgs. They tend to be vulgar cheating lying manipulators. I prefer honest people and plenty of those available in LOS.

Rubbish.

smile.png

I agree but as we were talking about the lowest rung of Thai society, a prostitute in Pattaya, I thought I would balance it with the top rung.

I have been to Pattaya and seen society in between and it accept it Dave, you are biased here as you met your tattoed girlfriend in Pattaya.

I lived in Pattaya for 13 years so have seen all sides of the argument.

All I'll say is not all dark skinned Thai girls are money grabbing evil prostitutes and not all well educated lighter skinned Thai women are angels.

Pattaya is one city in Thailand it is impossible to say "All Thai" based on staying for years in Pattaya. That like saying USA is this that and other if you only live in New York. Yes there are other posters from other cities here but time and again you get Pattaya this Pattaya that.

Pattaya is one city in Thailand it is impossible to say "All Thai" based on staying for years in Pattaya. That like saying USA is this that and other if you only live in New York. Yes there are other posters from other cities here but time and again you get Pattaya this Pattaya that.

If this is regarding my post we were talking about Pattaya and that's where this topics also about.

I notice you didn't argue anything that I wrote. Because that is reality. Nothing bitter about an observation. Is there double pricing? Yes. Are there laws against foreigners holding certain jobs? Yes, an entire list of them. Is there rampant fraud against foreigners? Yes. Is the judicial/political/business landscape corrupt? Yes. So, what is bitter about that? It's just an observation.

Why as a thai would I be bitter or an apologist! !! When you come thailand you will or should have known about jobs you can not do. Dual pricing exist in lots of countries.

"Rampant fraud" exists in lots of other countries. We are who we are not what you want us to be for your sake.

But this is about a man going missing not a platform for thai bashers or reasons why you dislike thailand. But you go soon so no problem

good luck with that

And yet I was commenting on Thailand, not the entire globe. I don't work in Thailand, I own a number of companies outside of Thailand. I see you cannot refute what I wrote because it is all true. If you are Thai, then you know exactly what I mean.

I never made a comment about what I like or not like. I never said I was going to Thailand or leaving Thailand. I never wrote what you should or shouldn't be. Reading comprehension is a beautiful thing.

Feel free to call me some more names....that doesn't change these things.

Edited by Global Guy

Better luck with the remaining 50% you haven't tried yet!

Since one must be very carful not to post personal insults on TV, I would only say that those who post this kind of anti-Thai women insults generally fall into the 100% ahole's category. Allegedly.

aha, a true genius is amongst us now and has joined the chat!

so especially for u (very slowly, with whiteboard if needed): let's say thai bg's/hookers maybe 0,1% of thai females (in fact much less i guess)... so that makes the evil ones 0,05. so on all thai women that is insignificant... so far for bashing "Thai women" .

coffee1.gif coffee1.gif coffee1.gif

ps. i don't need luck (with hookers) as i have a brain (and stay clear of hookers) clap2.gif thumbsup.gif

You're missing the point of being here then! Anyway you don't need brains just money.

good luck with that

And yet I was commenting on Thailand, not the entire globe. I don't work in Thailand, I own a number of companies outside of Thailand. I see you cannot refute what I wrote because it is all true. If you are Thai, then you know exactly what I mean.

I never made a comment about what I like or not like. I never said I was going to Thailand or leaving Thailand. I never wrote what you should or shouldn't be. Reading comprehension is a beautiful thing.

Feel free to call me some more names....that doesn't change these things.

You are very opinionated on a subject which on your own admittance have no real experience. I'm glad your not coming here and tend to feel sorry for your colleagues and workers. You think in headlines without experiencing the the true depth and fabric of life here yourself. Its called living life vicariously.

I lived in Pattaya for 13 years so have seen all sides of the argument.

All I'll say is not all dark skinned Thai girls are money grabbing evil prostitutes and not all well educated lighter skinned Thai women are angels.

smile.png

Very true, I'm sure. Some dark-skinned girls are somtam sellers. I know one dark-skinned girl from the Polo Club, whose father owns many businesses in Thailand, including Tipco. She doesn't have a tattoo though(that I have seen) or work in Pattaya or have a "dung maeb" cheesy.gif

Ask your wife what that means. It's to do with the nose!

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=%E0%B8%94%E0%B8%B1%E0%B9%89%E0%B8%87%E0%B9%81%E0%B8%AB%E0%B8%A1%E0%B8%9A+images#

Edited by Sawan Chan 7

Since one must be very carful not to post personal insults on TV, I would only say that those who post this kind of anti-Thai women insults generally fall into the 100% ahole's category. Allegedly.

so especially for u (very slowly, with whiteboard if needed): let's say thai bg's/hookers maybe 0,1% of thai females (in fact much less i guess)... so that makes the evil ones 0,05. so on all thai women that is insignificant... so far for bashing "Thai women" .

coffee1.gif coffee1.gif coffee1.gif

ps. i don't need luck (with hookers) as i have a brain (and stay clear of hookers) clap2.gif thumbsup.gif

You're missing the point of being here then! Anyway you don't need brains just money.

where i live life is great with no bg's and no mongers. i don't need much money there either. life is good!

coffee1.gifcoffee1.gifcoffee1.gif

ps. i don't need luck (with hookers) as i have a brain (and stay clear of hookers) clap2.gifthumbsup.gif

Indeed!

It seems Thailand is the dream destination for those with toooo much money and not 2 brain cells to rub together!

Rubbish.

The polo club is if you consider yourself a cut above the rest.

That's most likely why she married him, and not a 50 year old, overweight farang...
Amazing there are always people like you in this forum criticizing old fat farangs. Live long enough, in Thailand, you just might make it to see 50 and happy to be fat. Young with a hard cocktail or old with an implant doesn't matter to women here. You can still come up murdered for what they truly love you for... MONEY. And to all you men who give your girlfriends or wives a salary... I ask did you give your girlfriend or wife a salary back in your home country? Crazy... Because Tea Money, in any scenario, only breeds greed in Thailand.

Hardy critizing 50 year olds, that are fat on my reply.

Many older farangs are getting used and abused by good looking Thai women..

Nothing wrong with that!

It's just happens less often, that a TG marries a 27 year old, that is not wealthy.

So, it seems their relationship started as, a girl meets boy - boy meets girl - fall in love story..

Anyway...

Your taxed income, breeds greed in Thailand??

Not necessary to use the TEA acronym, in an attempt to get your point across..

I will give you all advice who has a pretty Thai with a pussy and this is from experience. There is always another man. This could be her Thai boy who she loves and who allows her to be with you for monetary gains. Or a farang, most of the time your bud or someone you know. When the time is right there will be a plan, not only to leave you but to leave you with a large chunk if not all of your assets. This plan can and most times will involve the total elimination of you through decapitation and or burning you to an unrecognizable crisp. Thai women are good at manipulation through jealousy and sometimes with the help of a White Magic potion added to their lover's food or drink. Then even murder is not beyond moralistic possibly. Think about what I just said...

You have a rich fantasy life!

Haha Thai girl with a pussy ?? what ? all the girls I know have one !!!!

You had a bad experience, but not all Thai woman are like that, unless your talking about bar girls and prostitutes..and I am guessing yours was one of them, or both.... I had a bar girl for a girlfriend for 6 months, , until she told me that the nights that I don't see her, she is in a hotel or apartment every night screwing any guy that will pay her.... Also I was married to a lying deceitful slut for years, (I didn't know that at the time ) and she was a western woman, and certainly not a bar girl or prostitute,, just carried on like one.... I'm bloody glad she's out of my life now !!

Pattaya tattood darkskin bargirl as a wife. Excellent decision ?... Love kills.

Nothing wrong with dark skin but tattoos and Pattaya says it all, how sad. I hope justice prevails.

BRANDING in more permanent (they'd be lining up around the block for laser therapy)

And what will that cost be to extract some truth, the police here do absolutely FA without direct payment.

Should be good to watch following democracy, any wonder there is resistance - they'll not have total power.

Justice here, is just being a bigger smart arse, than the next MOFO; then secondly saving face. Incomprehensible justification for all vicious attacks.

Thainess............. how backward from a civilised race.

I'm sorry, but what? Read this five times, and, defying logic, it only got more incomprehensible. Anyone?

That's most likely why she married him, and not a 50 year old, overweight farang...
Amazing there are always people like you in this forum criticizing old fat farangs. Live long enough, in Thailand, you just might make it to see 50 and happy to be fat. Young with a hard cocktail or old with an implant doesn't matter to women here. You can still come up murdered for what they truly love you for... MONEY. And to all you men who give your girlfriends or wives a salary... I ask did you give your girlfriend or wife a salary back in your home country? Crazy... Because Tea Money, in any scenario, only breeds greed in Thailand.

Hardy critizing 50 year olds, that are fat on my reply.

Many older farangs are getting used and abused by good looking Thai women..

Nothing wrong with that!

It's just happens less often, that a TG marries a 27 year old, that is not wealthy.

So, it seems their relationship started as, a girl meets boy - boy meets girl - fall in love story..

Anyway...

Your taxed income, breeds greed in Thailand??

Not necessary to use the TEA acronym, in an attempt to get your point across..

Giving the girl a salary,, haha, if you only visit her and not living here the chances are your only one of 3 or 4 guys giving her a salary. so she can go live at home with her kids and family ,,, hahaha yeah right,,,, and just come back to Pattaya the day before you come to see the love of your life again.. If she tells you she can't meet you till the next week , chances are shes with one of the other 3 guys then..

enjoy them, they can be a lot of fun,, but marry one?? woooooo, not for me !!!

Rubbish.

The polo club is if you consider yourself a cut above the rest.

Indeed.

Not for me thanks.