Forum upgrade in progress! ×

Scottish dad fears ex-soldier son is murder victim after he goes missing during trip to Thailand

webfact

Yup there's another one for sure.... R.I.P where ever you are....11yrs here for me now and I hate this country, my plans to return home are coming soon....it's a bitter and brutal country once you look deeper into the people who live here.....bye bye Lieland

If not wanting to go home abitmiffed then try Vietnam.

If anyone can't hack it in Thailand, the Vietnamese will chew 'em up and spit 'em out in bubbles.

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How is it that the topic is about a father who has gone missing and presumed murdered and all you children on TV can do is bicker with each other.

Grow up already.

Well done Rayk, Steve is a close mate, a great lad who absolutely adores his daughter, he is dependable, organised he does not just dissapear... he like millions of people married and divorced, he actually lasted a lot longer married than i am sure half of the absolute nuggets posting on this forum.. he married because he loved, his daughter was the result of love and he was sure not going to let her suffer because that marriage failed. he spoke to her twice a day, made sure money was there for the daughter, he is a great dad and probably a better ex husband than most of us are husbands. ,

He is loyal, honest and possibly a better man than me, he has not been seen, everyone is worried,his parents must be beside themselves as you would if your child went missing, no matter how old, your still a parent and they are still a child. Yet all the majority of you lot can do is make assumptions, slag each other off, with the odd concerned person, the odd bit of humanity towards Stevens plight and that of his friends and family, Be a forum, be a group of people, dont bombard this forum with trash, use it to pass on your thoughts to parents desperate, to a daughter that just wants her dad, post photos, keep your eyes and ears open and if murder has been committed, help bring the guilty to bear.

Before you go posting on sights like this, just stop. think. and at least be respectful of the topic.. if you lot want to bash expats abroad, or oldies, or thai working girts etc then i am sure there are forum topics to do so... not on the topic of someone missing presumed murdered.

This is without a doubt the most sensible post on this item of 9 pages.Thank you for your message arabanoo-------- you others,read and digest !!!!!!!!!!!!!!wai.gifwai.gifwai.gif

the only training that can ever prepare you for the Thais is to live here for at least 10 years. After that if you haven't seen it all then you never will.

Well I have done the 10 years and then some, but I feel I never will!

O.K., so beyond all the typical TV Forum sniping and speculation, i.e. your girl is a ho because she has tattoos, and well see what happens to old farang 50 year old guys (even though not the case here) with young women etc.etc.etc ad nauseum, last we have heard of actual fact is that someone knocked the guy out in a bar.

Granted it's not cover up island Koh Tao, so someone somewhere must know what happened to the guy after being knocked unconscious, no?

How about you go tell your wife you have to sell her car you bought for her, and see how long she stays with you after that.

Well she has been with me for over 20 years. We are a married couple, we have joint bank accounts. Both cars are in my name anyway and my elder son uses his mothers car most of the time. Don't jump to conclusions based on your own experiences with Thai women.

I wanted to answer you but i see others did before me. I am happy that she isnt milking you in any way. You are probably not the one financing her and her family. And you probably havent bought the cars, house etc in company name. I guess she is working and taking care of you, son and rest of her family and she bought the cars, house, land for you . The only account you have is those in Thailand and you have none outside.

In one way or another she is BENEFITTING from you and thats what we talk about. I guess you also pay the cars and insurances that she drives or? I can keep on going but i will stop here.

You could also be that lucky guy and then i salut you.

YOU are happy MY wife isn't milking me. What a joke!

I find this extremely insulting - please keep this kind of talk to your Pattaya barstool.

I gave you the benefit of the doubt but now there is no doubt - bye!

Nothing wrong with dark skin but tattoos and Pattaya says it all, how sad. I hope justice prevails.

Loads of Thai women have tattoos, from superstars to university students, to those rebelling against a conservative society to women who are fans of rock/metal bands or who just like tattoos. Perhaps the Pattaya thing is the greater indicator. To be honest though, I'm not here to judge anyone's appearance, I'm more concerned about where he is and the child involved.

i'm talking the COMBINATION of the 4: tattoo+bargirl+pattaya+dark skin. Recipe for disaster... 50% of these girls have no ethics and are psychopatic and emotionally dead.

Most are sexually dead too. Making a lot of money sleeping with hundreds of the world's least attractive men; smelly old drunks, and deadbeats comes at a heavy price.

Easy there Jeremy. Noi said you actually weren't all that bad and you don't look a bit like 50.

I will give you all advice who has a pretty Thai with a pussy and this is from experience. There is always another man. This could be her Thai boy who she loves and who allows her to be with you for monetary gains. Or a farang, most of the time your bud or someone you know. When the time is right there will be a plan, not only to leave you but to leave you with a large chunk if not all of your assets. This plan can and most times will involve the total elimination of you through decapitation and or burning you to an unrecognizable crisp. Thai women are good at manipulation through jealousy and sometimes with the help of a White Magic potion added to their lover's food or drink. Then even murder is not beyond moralistic possibly. Think about what I just said...

How is it that the topic is about a father who has gone missing and presumed murdered and all you children on TV can do is bicker with each other.

Grow up already.

Well done Rayk, Steve is a close mate, a great lad who absolutely adores his daughter, he is dependable, organised he does not just dissapear... he like millions of people married and divorced, he actually lasted a lot longer married than i am sure half of the absolute nuggets posting on this forum.. he married because he loved, his daughter was the result of love and he was sure not going to let her suffer because that marriage failed. he spoke to her twice a day, made sure money was there for the daughter, he is a great dad and probably a better ex husband than most of us are husbands. ,

He is loyal, honest and possibly a better man than me, he has not been seen, everyone is worried,his parents must be beside themselves as you would if your child went missing, no matter how old, your still a parent and they are still a child. Yet all the majority of you lot can do is make assumptions, slag each other off, with the odd concerned person, the odd bit of humanity towards Stevens plight and that of his friends and family, Be a forum, be a group of people, dont bombard this forum with trash, use it to pass on your thoughts to parents desperate, to a daughter that just wants her dad, post photos, keep your eyes and ears open and if murder has been committed, help bring the guilty to bear.

Before you go posting on sights like this, just stop. think. and at least be respectful of the topic.. if you lot want to bash expats abroad, or oldies, or thai working girts etc then i am sure there are forum topics to do so... not on the topic of someone missing presumed murdered.

You are right in a way but what makes this news is that he didn't may like millions of other people, he married a Pattaya woman,with tattoos.We all know what that means although many who also have done it are in denial.

I hope your friend turns up alive.

She had tattoo's, so please expand your childish and stupid statement of "that means"-- what does it mean exactly?
Not childish. As other's here will testify, it means she is or was a prostitute.

my partner is thai and had 2 small tattoos when i met her. i invite you to meet up and tell her to her face that she 'must be a prostitute'. i guarantee you that you will end up as a topic on this forum but you wont be in a position to read it.

Do you think denial is a river in Egypt? :cheesy:

Please don't tell us you met her in Pattaya!

Yup there's another one for sure.... R.I.P where ever you are....11yrs here for me now and I hate this country, my plans to return home are coming soon....it's a bitter and brutal country once you look deeper into the people who live here.....bye bye Lieland

You're in for a nasty shock if your plans come to pass - you will find the UK, Australia or the USA - wherever you are going to is just as bad if you look at the place closely. Good luck - people carry their emotional baggage with them so I doubt you will be happier. Your failure in Thailand is a reflection of your expectations. I can see the same thing happening again when you go 'home'.

Failure? I have a very successful business here, 1st in Phuket and now in Bangkok, but the shitass people make me want to throw up. Smile to your face then stick a knife in your back... thank-you for giving me a wonderful wife and child Lieland but goodbye. And yes they and our business will be going too.

Let me check my crystal ball.... wait. I see something... Yes, it's a door.

But wait..... there's something else. Yes, there's an arse too.

O.K., so beyond all the typical TV Forum sniping and speculation, i.e. your girl is a ho because she has tattoos, and well see what happens to old farang 50 year old guys (even though not the case here) with young women etc.etc.etc ad nauseum, last we have heard of actual fact is that someone knocked the guy out in a bar.

Granted it's not cover up island Koh Tao, so someone somewhere must know what happened to the guy after being knocked unconscious, no?

Try the hospitals,he might be in ICU

Why the prominence of the "ex-soldier" meme...is the dad trying imply he's some kind of tough guy or something? I highly doubt he was often visiting Pattaya to see his daughter.

And yourself? It's still the temples is it?

Appears most think the wife had him done in...

Could it be He was no angel, lots of abusive,

Drunk Scotsmen. Maybe he just my his match!

If I didn't know better I'd say little mary has had one or two already this morning.

It certainly is a possibility but there are just as many Irish, Finnish drunks - a bit unfair to label the Scots.

Ex-soldier, well yes they often are uneducated macho/aggressive types.

Maybe he lost all his luggage when the cork fell out and he sold his kilt to the nearest tranny and can't get to a phone

You're in for a nasty shock if your plans come to pass - you will find the UK, Australia or the USA - wherever you are going to is just as bad if you look at the place closely. Good luck - people carry their emotional baggage with them so I doubt you will be happier. Your failure in Thailand is a reflection of your expectations. I can see the same thing happening again when you go 'home'.

Failure? I have a very successful business here, 1st in Phuket and now in Bangkok, but the shitass people make me want to throw up. Smile to your face then stick a knife in your back... thank-you for giving me a wonderful wife and child Lieland but goodbye. And yes they and our business will be going too.

Does your wife know you are calling her "shitass: on a public forum? No, I thought not. No integrity whatsoever. As was said before, if your child grows up hearing this from you, they will have severe psychological issues to deal with.

Prostitutes are (secondary through life experiences) sociopaths. No feelings, no remorse and no pity, living in their own imaginary world and society seeing the world through their own pocket only. Unfortunately these characters are in any society and in every occupation.

And there was me thinking that TV was the exclusive domain of the sociopath.

Common sense and People skills learned me. Ps. I'm offended u think I'm Britain. 555. I dont watch football, I'm not trashy, I'm capable of speaking foreign languages... 555

Steady on chaps, methinks we have a TEFL'er among us.

Great two bitter ones on the way out.

I wonder if you'd be miserable in any land. Are you over 50 by any chance?

What's wrong with being over 50?

Are you jealous or just complaining? gigglem.gif

Neither. I'm asking a question.

Again if someone hasread and can send link to confirm in black and white where it says she was a bar girl!!!!!!!.

So many presumptions again. "If you have a tattoos you must be hooker????? So if guys have tattoos must be gay then. Lot of fay farang on here I'll bet

Pattaya tattood darkskin bargirl as a wife. Excellent decision ?... Love kills.

Nothing wrong with dark skin but tattoos and Pattaya says it all, how sad. I hope justice prevails.

Loads of Thai women have tattoos, from superstars to university students, to those rebelling against a conservative society to women who are fans of rock/metal bands or who just like tattoos. Perhaps the Pattaya thing is the greater indicator. To be honest though, I'm not here to judge anyone's appearance, I'm more concerned about where he is and the child involved.

WRONG, only hookers have them, a good Thai woman would never get one.

Rubbish.

wonder of the guy he got in a fight with was his girls new man. bar girls are amazing at manipulating their customers. you never know what a thai is thinking behind their smile. i know a couple guys who thought they had great relationships who got dumped and told their girl always hated them. i have 2 kids with a thai girl and we get along ok. i pay her a monthly salary. i am worth more to her alive so hopefully it will stay that way.

So she's not your girlfriend. She's your employee.

Grow up already.

I think it's because they have nothing better to do!!!!!

I will give you all advice who has a pretty Thai with a pussy and this is from experience. There is always another man. This could be her Thai boy who she loves and who allows her to be with you for monetary gains. Or a farang, most of the time your bud or someone you know. When the time is right there will be a plan, not only to leave you but to leave you with a large chunk if not all of your assets. This plan can and most times will involve the total elimination of you through decapitation and or burning you to an unrecognizable crisp. Thai women are good at manipulation through jealousy and sometimes with the help of a White Magic potion added to their lover's food or drink. Then even murder is not beyond moralistic possibly. Think about what I just said...

And there you have it.

All those here with thai wives or girlfriends , you're gonna be decapitated or burnt to a crisp.

Nice knowing you.

What do we learn from all this bickering? If you need help and/or are searching for a missing person, don't post on Thai Visa! Because the forum members there will not be of any help at all but use your post to indulge in personal vendettas over who is the ultimate Thailand and Thai girl guru and who not... coffee1.gif

Anyway, if the father of this chap can't get any assistance from the British embassy, he should be down at his local Police Station making a song and dance about this and also at his local politicians office doing the same.

More noise he can make the better.

Perhaps some of the bar stool heroes down in Pattaya could get out and do some footwork, work off a few of those largers, take a photo of the lad and See if they can find where he got to, somebody will recognise him, as the photo of him shows, he's not your usual Pattaya sloth, he appears fit, trim, good looking, so he should stand out from all those beer chang wife beater wearing fat slobs wearing flip flops.

Again, I wonder what makes his father think that he's met with foul play, besides the fact he hasn't called in.

I do hope the lad turns up and makes this up to his old man, it's a terrible situation for his father to be in.

This guy has a lot of concerned people looking for him with the help of some Thai's as well. It's what good friends do for people all the time. God help some of you lot if you ever have an accident, car crash or something else. Your vitriol towards people you don't even know and lack of concern for this guy is shameful.

All some of you can talk about is tattoos, skin colour, blah blah blah, leave all your off topic comments to another forum.

Anyway, if the father of this chap can't get any assistance from the Scottishi embassy, he should be down at his local Police Station making a song and dance about this and also at his local politicians office doing the same.

More noise he can make the better.

Perhaps some of the bar stool heroes down in Pattaya could get out and do some footwork, work off a few of those largers, take a photo of the lad and See if they can find where he got to, somebody will recognise him, as the photo of him shows, he's not your usual Pattaya sloth, he appears fit, trim, good looking, so he should stand out from all those beer chang wife beater wearing fat slobs wearing flip flops.

Again, I wonder what makes his father think that he's met with foul play, besides the fact he hasn't called in.

I do hope the lad turns up and makes this up to his old man, it's a terrible situation for his father to be in.

Scottish embassy???

Being a former bar owner and I can say now I have seen this Nan. A IBAR Pattaya worker. IBAR is the disco parlour no licence require girls are free to extort and do as they wish.

This man has met with foul play and Pattaya police will try to avoid it coz there useless

Archived