How To Obtain My Neighbor's Contact Information?

Greetings,

I reside in a small townhouse. My neighbors are perfectly fine, except for the those adjacent to me. The place is rented to a group of students, and they use the home to "store" their dogs...7 of them. The weirdly inbred dogs bark incessantly, day and night. I have left notes, in Thai and English, complaining about the noise, as well as the conditions in which the dogs are kept. The other neighbors are frustrated as well, but refuse to help in the matter. They will not talk to the students or assist me in contacting the owner of the property. i'm sure the owner has no idea 7 dogs are living/defecating on their property. So how can I get the owner's contact information, including a phone number?

Or is the best route to make a complaint with police?

Any other suggestions that are practical and realistic are appreciated.

Seriously...when I was a young un you would be considered the grumpy old bastard ...live a little and if that doesn't help take some hormones .. Tell me again why you feel it's ur god given right to control the neighborhood and noise ?

Seriously...when I was a young un you would be considered the grumpy old bastard ...live a little and if that doesn't help take some hormones .. Tell me again why you feel it's ur god given right to control the neighborhood and noise ?

And you'd be considered the inconsiderate twerp who needs to grow up a bit.

Tell me again why you think it's your god given right to make life a misery for your neighbours?

Talk to the police, they'll inform the owner

Unless the neighbours are stealing property from the area or running a brothel without paying tea money from the premises, the police won`t be interested.

One way is to go and talk to someone at the local council office. But be aware the OP could be stirring up a hornets nest and could make the situation far worse.

Talk to the police, they'll inform the owner

Unless the neighbours are stealing property from the area or running a brothel without paying tea money from the premises, the police won`t be interested.

One way is to go and talk to someone at the local council office. But be aware the OP could be stirring up a hornets nest and could make the situation far worse.

I don't understand why farangs are expected to be walked all over in this country for fear of reprecussion......go through the correct channels and get it sorted.

If that does n't work, get a BIG dog and send him over for a snack.

The reason the neighbors dont want a bar of it is because they dont want repercussions & the way i see it is that it is non of your buisness what the neighbors do on their property even if it effects you (comes direct from wife) after i noticed the house behind us was using a drop saw & nail gun all day (lucky they do it at the front )

There are no laws in Moo Baans except you must stay within your boundry

They all buy these houses & before you know it (first in best dressed) theyv whacked up an extension along one boundry up to the fence line (hopefully their good & put a gutter on)

They just dont give a sh**t as they see it as they pay for the space & can do anything they like as to a falangs way of thinking is to buy a bigger house & block of part of it to make a kitchen or if i want a buisness that has noise & machinery go hire a small industrial unit

It's called a social contract...to live and let live, you first must not intrude on another's property or space...the dogs literally bark 24 hours a day because they are starved and left in a confined space...